• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Yalandor: Project “Withstand” OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Could they directly disobey orders, for example?

Well without spoiling too much that I plan on revealing in time… Yes they could. But not without others knowing and their own siblings being told to… Handle them.
So putting it simply, you have as much free-will as an American Citizen and as far as the government is concerned that free-will is fine until it goes against what they want to happen.
So yes, plenty of free-will, monitored free-will, but free-will. No kill-switches either, as that feels like an easy loophole in my opinion and when a corporation made a group of robots to exclusively do their bidding and so far were a complete success… Why would they ever think those robots would step out of line? ;)

I like all the information you added for this role play. I'm really excited to be a part of it. :3

The Resistance doesn't stand a chance! <3

Ill start working on my character too, I've been busy with multiple rps

Understandable, looking forward to your Interrogator Phobia!

I like all the information you added for this role play. I'm really excited to be a part of it. :3

The Resistance doesn't stand a chance! <3

Thanks, it’s not a lot but I plan on revealing lore and such through the RP or actually having a lore page for the sequels… and I know sequels are a lot to plan for XD

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu
Alright so after brainstorming ideas about my character, it's becoming less of a CQC role and more of a support/backline role. Is it possible to switch roles from a CQC to a hacker/medic. Sorry for sudden change, if it's not then no worries.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu
Alright so after brainstorming ideas about my character, it's becoming less of a CQC role and more of a support/backline role. Is it possible to switch roles from a CQC to a hacker/medic. Sorry for sudden change, if it's not then no worries.

I would be quite fine with changing your role to that. As long as you believe it is what you are fine with doing given the character you are making~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back