• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ꉣꍟꍏꀘ ꎇꀤꉓ꓄ꀤꂦꈤ. ₐₙ ₑₓₜᵣₑₘₑₗy ₛₑₗf ₐwₐᵣₑ ᵣₒₗₑₚₗₐy.

LatinKnightz

Chaos Gremlin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First, I would like to apologize. For if you are reading this, that's means you've discovered something.

Something terrifying.

Something h̷̢̦͔͕̼̾o̵͙̦̗͌̈́r̵̪̠̯͉̥̮̂͝ṛ̴̡̮̣̥͕̼̟̹̓̂͝ḯ̶̖̠̜͇̠͜b̵̠̭͓̩̾l̴̥̙̎͑͗͐̄̈̀̒͝e̵̩͌͜ͅ

Something that changed the rest of your, "life" 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣.

. . .But! Before we talk about thing! We should first discuss the rules shall we? Well, the rules for them that is.

First! Don't be a jerk. It's hard for us as it already is.
Second! If you want your character to suffer with the rest of us you'll have to send a small sample of your thing to this guy: LatinKnightz
Third. Keep things appropriate for the kids. If they just so happen to glance at that screen of yours they won't immediately scream bloody murder. Nuances might be ok.
Fourth. We don't have, a, sheet? Just tell us things about yourselves that you think are important. Heck you could even bring information you've already written somewhere else before! You can keep secrets but it won't too much, after all. We've all heard the biggest most dreadful secret of them all.

Now I hear what you're probably thinking right now, what in the world is this guy talking about?
Well since you're so eager to welcome suffering through the door. I'll tell you. But only if you promise to freak out only a little bit.
Ready?
Trick question. No one ever is.
Don't even bother trying.
Last chance to turn back.
. . .fine. . .
Here's the real intro.
Welcome all to ye poor souls to ꉣꍟꍏꀘ ꎇꀤꉓ꓄ꀤꂦꈤ.! if can read this! That means you've found out the truth!
Maybe you became the most powerful being in your universe!
Or maybe you just sat and thought for too long!
Almost anyone is welcome!
We all know the same thing!
You are not-

ⓡⓔⓐⓛ.

You are.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝔽ί𝕔tι๏𝔫 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

But! Don't let that major downer spoil the fun! Here you can hang out with people with the exact same curse as you!
Relive past memories and wonder if they're actually precious!
Struggle and probably fail to find meaning when there technically is none!
Make friends and enemies to distract you from the dread!
When you come in! Make sure to bring a relic from your past! It can be a small pen! It could even be a grand piano!
Come ever and freak with us in!
ꉣꍟꍏꀘ ꎇꀤꉓ꓄ꀤꂦꈤ.

Last edited:
Hi!!

Sooooo like I cant even read the title. Like does that say 'PIEAIE' Fiction lol

But whatever's happening it sounds like a trip. So yeah interested. But like will need to see the actual OoC or like Lore? to get a better sense for wut the actual eff in the face is happening lol.

oh wait. is OOC on RPN or Discord?

Hi!!

Sooooo like I cant even read the title. Like does that say 'PIEAIE' Fiction lol

But whatever's happening it sounds like a trip. So yeah interested. But like will need to see the actual OoC or like Lore? to get a better sense for wut the actual eff in the face is happening lol.

oh wait. is OOC on RPN or Discord?
Haha, it's supposed to say "Peak Fiction" but I understand the confusion. I probably went too crazy with the fonts lol.

Yeah so for now this thread can be used for OOC and Q&A's
As for the "lore," there isn't much at the moment except the fact that one way or another your character has somehow found out they are a fictional character. Also we the real people are "technically" the villains.
And for the world. I'm planning for it to be just a white room missing a fourth wall. It'll gradually fill up with objects and furniture from the characters pasts which is the lore that you're probably looking for.

Last edited:
The character I'm sending in has his own lore which has been growing for a few years which you can learn in game. Also I forgot to say but there technically is no OOC, you the writer will also be connected to this story.

The questions you are asking right now has the possibility of being discovered in the future by one of your characters

k sooooo like is this like a multi uni type of goofy where like you'd meet a dragon talking to a pair of androids kinda deal? or is it more like humans stuck in a room?

I never seen any rps that entirely hinges on 'fouth-wall break' in the rping sense, I used to think about playing with the 'fourth wall breaking' or 'meta gaming' idea but maybe not as literally as this, but anyway, interesting idea! :captaincat:

I never seen any rps that entirely hinges on 'fouth-wall break' in the rping sense, I used to think about playing with the 'fourth wall breaking' or 'meta gaming' idea but maybe not as literally as this, but anyway, interesting idea! :captaincat:
I actually consider the fourth wall an unexplored medium commonly used for comedy that usually throws your immersion out the window, but I personally think that if done correctly, it will not only immerse you completely into the story, but even make you part of it.

I'm actually a little nervous if other people even know where to start when it comes to this topic.

soooooo like is this OCs or canon charries? if its canon, sorry not sorry, but I'm out.
You mean like from like popular media? Well I guess only original characters but you are allowed to bring characters you've already written before.

can you pass around those blue and yellow purple pills, so i can take one to understand this???

ngl, I love weird shit like this, keep thinking about this. There are other rps that run with the similar idea. I have seen people doing a 'intermission space' sort of rps, be it a bar out of nowhere; a campfire out of nowhere; interdimensional visits for a coffee talk, e.t.c.. They still get to play, and share their characters and stories 'in character', so to speak. This kind of setting makes more sense I think, no that adding the realization of 'they are fictional' doesn't work, but I am sure that you are aware that things will get complicated...

I think this will be a bit challenging for most people to enjoy, throwing a character into this is equivalent to 'killing' that character (dissecting it, in a way), you are not...playing that character anymore? You are essentially...LARPing? And the sort of characters I see that are going to work with this premise is when you the player realized that particular character is nothing but a part of yourself that you have somehow compartmentalized into a character.

The meat for this idea I foresee will mostly just be us the player ourself doing deep introspection? Asking question to ourselves like why do we even make that character, and why do we put them through shits, and why do we make them do certain things? It's by no mean not interesting, but just difficult to execute.

On another note, there are actually quite a lot of good attempts at telling better stories with 'breaking the forth wall' out there....I don't know many, but I enjoy things like this a lot. I got introduced to this kind of story telling by...Danganronpa V3? If you like ideas like this maybe check it out?
Spoiler here, but the final twist make all the characters become aware that they are 'fictional', in a way that work both within the narrative of the story and outside of it, it adds salt to the wounds of the characters so nicely, because they are in a killing game and suffered so much, but to realize their suffering are 'fictional', just for 'drama and excitement' for a certain audience that wanted it to unfold this way. They worked so hard to escape the killing game, but now, they realize they have nowhere to go, they can only exist within the context on this tragedy. The realization that their fictional existence is solely for the reason of participating in a killing game, designed for suffering alone, is such a painful realization to imagine a 'character' to go through.

(EDIT: I think it's amazing that some player/fans of the Danganronpa series felt 'guilt tripped' and 'shamed' by the story, because they realize that the game is in a way painting the players and the fans that wanted more 'killing games' for the series as the real 'twisted and sick villain'. And it made them think and angered them for a bit, I think that's amazing for a game to achieve! I just think it's such a brilliant ending for the series...)

And it sucked me into it for a bit. Then I go on to discover The Truman show, which I also severely enjoy thinking about.
Hmm, this just made me think about how I am a sucker for experimental story telling...stuff like 'adventure story that's built upon the act of reading stories', or 'a novel about someone that's trying to read a novel', unreliable narrators, e.t.c....🤣

Anyway, will stop rambling, I am kind of bummed for not able to think of /know of other stories that do this...but will be cool to discover more story telling like this.

Last edited:

k well I'm still down. Like i know which charrie I want to find out that they are fictional cuz like sometimes she does talk to an invisible camera when she cant believe what's happening at the moment ala Deadpool lol. She broken goods so it might actually come as some kinda relief to know that the bs she went through is just made up? lol idk but I wanna find out

Sooooo like do you want to us to link out the Charrie sheet or just summarize it?

Edit: k wait wut? do you want us to start a new post for our charrie in the General discussion? wut the actual eff in the face Bruh. like is that intentional?

Last edited:
k well I'm still down. Like i know which charrie I want to find out that they are fictional cuz like sometimes she does talk to an invisible camera when she cant believe what's happening at the moment ala Deadpool lol. She broken goods so it might actually come as some kinda relief to know that the bs she went through is just made up? lol idk but I wanna find out

Sooooo like do you want to us to link out the Charrie sheet or just summarize it?

Edit: k wait wut? do you want us to start a new post for our charrie in the General discussion? wut the actual eff in the face Bruh. like is that intentional?
I'm still relatively new to this I'm sowwy! 😭

ngl, I love weird shit like this, keep thinking about this. There are other rps that run with the similar idea. I have seen people doing a 'intermission space' sort of rps, be it a bar out of nowhere; a campfire out of nowhere; interdimensional visits for a coffee talk, e.t.c.. They still get to play, and share their characters and stories 'in character', so to speak. This kind of setting makes more sense I think, no that adding the realization of 'they are fictional' doesn't work, but I am sure that you are aware that things will get complicated...

I think this will be a bit challenging for most people to enjoy, throwing a character into this is equivalent to 'killing' that character (dissecting it, in a way), you are not...playing that character anymore? You are essentially...LARPing? And the sort of characters I see that are going to work with this premise is when you the player realized that particular character is nothing but a part of yourself that you have somehow compartmentalized into a character.

The meat for this idea I foresee will mostly just be us the player ourself doing deep introspection? Asking question to ourselves like why do we even make that character, and why do we put them through shits, and why do we make them do certain things? It's by no mean not interesting, but just difficult to execute.

On another note, there are actually quite a lot of good attempts at telling better stories with 'breaking the forth wall' out there....I don't know many, but I enjoy things like this a lot. I got introduced to this kind of story telling by...Danganronpa V3? If you like ideas like this maybe check it out?
Spoiler here, but the final twist make all the characters become aware that they are 'fictional', in a way that work both within the narrative of the story and outside of it, it adds salt to the wounds of the characters so nicely, because they are in a killing game and suffered so much, but to realize their suffering are 'fictional', just for 'drama and excitement' for a certain audience that wanted it to unfold this way. They worked so hard to escape the killing game, but now, they realize they have nowhere to go, they can only exist within the context on this tragedy. The realization that their fictional existence is solely for the reason of participating in a killing game, designed for suffering alone, is such a painful realization to imagine a 'character' to go through.

(EDIT: I think it's amazing that some player/fans of the Danganronpa series felt 'guilt tripped' and 'shamed' by the story, because they realize that the game is in a way painting the players and the fans that wanted more 'killing games' for the series as the real 'twisted and sick villain'. And it made them think and angered them for a bit, I think that's amazing for a game to achieve! I just think it's such a brilliant ending for the series...)

And it sucked me into it for a bit. Then I go on to discover The Truman show, which I also severely enjoy thinking about.
Hmm, this just made me think about how I am a sucker for experimental story telling...stuff like 'adventure story that's built upon the act of reading stories', or 'a novel about someone that's trying to read a novel', unreliable narrators, e.t.c....🤣

Anyway, will stop rambling, I am kind of bummed for not able to think of /know of other stories that do this...but will be cool to discover more story telling like this.
Yeah it's good to just experiment and not be afraid of failure for now.
I love the Truman show and other forms of media that play upon the idea of the fourth wall. One Shot might interest you a little bit! (Didn't play it yet but I like the story.)
Just wanted to let you know you made the thread in the wrong place. The general discussion forum is for non-roleplay content. You need to make a thread for character sheets in this forum: Extra Pages
Thank you savannah! I'll see you in Re-cursed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back