• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom xx

Hello! I'd love to do a Black Butler or Boku No Hero Academia roleplay with you. Were you thinking Canon x Canon? Canon x Oc? Oc x Oc? Either way is fine, but if you wanted Canon x Oc all I ask is that we double. I hope to hear from you soon!

Hellooo, would you be interested in doing something non fandom related? If you would be, then go ahead and message me so we can plot something out.

Always's interested in such plots. I always use OC's and am willing to do fandom based plots if I have knowledge about it. I'd be happy to try to come up with something together.

are you looking for Canon x canon or Oc pairings or? If OCs, I would be interested? My Hero Academia or Attack on Titan.

*wiggles eyebrows* How about a certain faceless one?

(I mean Slendy of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back