• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom XCOM RP Reboot!

crumbelivable

formerly pokemariofan64
A few moths back, i did an XCOM Rp, which was a bit popular. With the onset of the new XCOM on the horizon, i have decided to reboot the rp. We'll start as soon as we get enough people. Basically,in this Rp, you play as soldiers hired by the XCOM organization to fight the oncoming alien invaders. As the rp progresses, you'll get new guns, robotic soldiers, ans stuff like that. If you're interested, give me a shout in the comments.

Having the Extraterrestrial Combat Unit (XCOM) as the title would sound better to someone who hasn't heard of XCOM.

How would it kill the spirit? I just thought it would get more people interested.

Maybe also tag everyone from the original.

Sounds interesting. t doesn't matter that I haven't played Enemy Within yet, does it?

Depending on the time it starts, I may have played it. I just got the game a couple of days ago.

Beaten Enemy Unknown, though.

Just tag me in the thread when you make it. For some reason I'm not getting notifications for this one even though it's watched. I had to go through at least 25 pages of posts on the OOC of this other thread to find where Ryan linked me.

25 pages in one day... The chat's returning to it's former glory finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back