• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Thor watched him and picked up an eyebrow as he listened to him. "Sure you are, keep telling yourself that. You do know to get in you need to convince the captain and captain says no. Sorry but no means no! Sure you used to be but that doesn't mean that you are now, all you are is a wanna be but tell you what, I might give you a chance but as one, and don't be pleased as you might fall flat but hey even if you do that won't be so bag, you will just sit by a puke, nothing is wrong with it, well for you as you belong there," he said and made a throwing up noises.
Flash thompson:"actually i did talk to him, he likes how well i been winning and wants to put me on the team...so face it goldie locks, i will be on the team"

"Some lousy Doc Ock. When he switched bodies with my dad before my dad getting his body back Ock was dieing of cancer."
Spidey trap silver sable in webs, he noticed a shadow nearby
'Someone is watching me....i can feel their stare'
He threw a small ball gadget into bushes beside albert
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Flash thompson:"actually i did talk to him, he likes how well i been winning and wants to put me on the team...so face it goldie locks, i will be on the team"
Thor watched him and rolled his eyes. "Wait you talked to co captain? I thought the captain decides. Not on my watch that's for sure, oops did I forget to mention that?"

Thor watched him and rolled his eyes. "Wait you talked to co captain? I thought the captain decides. Not on my watch that's for sure, oops did I forget to mention that?"
Flash thompson growled:"seems goldie locks doesnt like competition, he is gonna talk to me after school and tell me what position i will play who knows maybe you might lose yours..."
He was willing to start a fight
Maria30 Maria30

He senses the throw and uses his webs to destroy it. "Nice try imposter. I know you're there."
Spidey use his tech to look in the bushes, he sees albert but someone was nearby albert
A small flat device was thrown and hits albert suit, shocking it, making it shut down
Spidey looks past at the person who threw the small device
Person was wearing a black cloak, hood over face, is in the trees

A.J.
The Irish boy had plopped himself down in a chair in the cafeteria, practically dropping his bag on the table. It was as usual full of useless stuff, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He made sure to dump the bag by his feet, leaving space for his roommate to sit beside him. Over the past week they had spent a lot of their time together.

He pulled out his lunch and was about to start eating when an arguemnt a few tables down caught his attention. It was between Thor (no surprise there) and the new kid Flash. seriously, who calls themselves flash? he griped internally to himself. He turned to watch the unfolding drama with interest. He wondered how long it would be before somebody threw a punch. "look at those morons, getting into a fight over something as stupid as popularity. What's the chance they start beating each other up in the next few minutes?" He asked Scott.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Scott)
Maria30 Maria30 (Thor)
@Miasmith17 (Flash)

Elliott
Elliott walked into the cafeteria, pulling out his phone to select a playlist. He was palling to put on his headphones and vanish into the sound of his music during the lunchbreak. He was aware that the time was rapifly vanishing and the dance was looming large on the horizon. Or in his case, attending the dance for the minumum amount of time, then slipping out to actually do something fun. He hated dances, and the drama that went with them. He found himself once again happy that he had accepted Tabithas invitataion.

But the sound of an argument drew his attention. Surpirse surprise, it was between two guys who defined the 'popular, sporty, teenage a-hole boy' stereotype. Their whole arguement was so clichédly stupid, that he just snorted at their pure idiocy. Did they have any idea how stupid and spoilt they sounded? Probably not. He leant against the wall and watched with an amused smirk on his face. This was going to be interesting, and probably end in a fight.

Scott
So far his time at Xavier hadn't been as bad as he had expected. The workload wasn't too bad and there hadn't been any major drama since Jason slicing his arm open in front of them. But there was the inevitable dance looming on the horizon, which Scott was absolutely dreading. He suspected that his evening would be spent in the darkest cornet, far away from all the other students, wishing that time would pass quicker.

Bruce had announced that attendance was mandatory and that skipping was a bad idea. But that didn't stop Scott from considering asking A.J. if he had some kind of virus amongst his stuff that Scott could dose himself with in order to get out of the dance.

Scott followed A.J's line of sight, to the confrontation between Thor and some equally sporty student who felt that they were entitled to everything. Or at least that was what he gathered from their dialogue. "Oh one hundred percent. I give them five minutes max, unless a teacher walks in. Their egos surely cannot last longer than that. Just look at them, it's hilarious in a sad way"

Concord Concord (A.J.)
Maria30 Maria30 (Thor)
@Miasmith17 (Flash)

"Um you do kbow this suit is insulated right? Shock free." He goes to the man in the cloak punching him and grabbing his claw ripping it out.

Simply put, Jason was exhausted.

He'd been working himself stupid as The Red Hood to keep his mind at bay from any of the questions that still lingered within the air over the chip that was removed from his skin, or the three identical ones from his 'brothers'. Needless to say after the day of drama (on only the second day at that) Jason was avoiding the three of them like the plague. If he saw Dick or even heard his voice in the hall he was running off just like the morning of. If he spot Tim in passing he would turn around and flee, even if it would make him late to his next class. Hell, he wasn't even risking going back to their shared room for more than a few minutes to gather his things. The only blessing in this whole situation was knowing that he wouldn't need to hide from the little demon, lord knows they kept their indifference towards another enough to both know that neither of them were going to sit down and talk to each other like human beings.

So it should really come as no surprise that he stayed out that night far later than he should have, upon return back to the school he stayed on the roof for far too many cigarettes just to make sure that he didn't run into Tim on his way to class. It should even be less of a surprise that he favored sleeping the first half of the day away than to go to any of his morning classes. When he did finally wake, he was thanking the heavens above that the dormitory showers were clear so that he may simply stand under the spray of hot water without any repercussions. Knowing that Bruce long since lost his fight to keep him in uniform (not that he had any right to even approach Jason at this point), there shouldn't be any shock on his peers faces when he came down to the cafeteria in a pair of loose fitting joggers and a (new) red hoodie over his frame. Jason had no intention of going to class that day - especially if he was to be forced at the dance later that night, he may as well look the part. He'd gone through the motions of getting a tray, food, and filling up a cup with lemonade on autopilot. In the very least his attitude perked when he'd seen a familiar head of red hair and a meekier presence beside.

Jason caught the tail end of their conversation as he approached from behind, not hiding his snort at the prospects of a fight.

"Maybe someone should go over there and get things moving around." He mused as he settled in across from AJ. Even with the darkened circles under the blue eyes it was easy to see the mischief that was peaking behind the exhaustion. "I've been told that I'm a very good instigator." Jason so helpfully supplied as he pushed the tray away from himself in favor of folding his arms over the table and resting his head.

Concord Concord A.J.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Scott

"Um you do kbow this suit is insulated right? Shock free." He goes to the man in the cloak punching him and grabbing his claw ripping it out.
Person in black cloak turned invisable and appeared behind albert, she use her powers surrounding him in fire
Spidey swing away quickly

Clark walked into the cafeteria as he looked around and froze as he heard an argument and watched. He rolled his eyes as he saw it was between Thor and some other guy. That looked so pathetic, at least it did to him he just shook his head and was ready to leave the room. Clark was hungry but considered to give up on that and walk off. Clark was just glad that Thor wasn't attacking him anymore but he still found that nuts. That was for sure.

Flash thompson growled:"seems goldie locks doesnt like competition, he is gonna talk to me after school and tell me what position i will play who knows maybe you might lose yours..."
He was willing to start a fight
Maria30 Maria30
Thor watched him and rolled his eyes. "And he doesn't need to, because I am the captain he is deciding best on what I decide. And I won't because they can't! My dad helps here so yeah. Nice try! Only a teacher can replace me and they won't, so I would say you are stuck but tell you what. How about you be on the benches in case we need a player, which we won't or carry towels around? How about it? I like it, so it's settled. You can't assume that a co captain can decide only the captain, so the co captain won't replace me because of more reasons than one and unless you want to lose your spot I suggest you be respectful, and he told me someone good was joining but never thought it would be crap like you but he asked me to decide what position to give you, opps, you never thought that huh? I will let you in to show I am humane but not any position but on the benches, so I suppose you can get one of the other positions too but you won't get the ball, I wasn't at the auditions because I was handling something but my team my choices and my choices counts so watch it," Thor said to the guy as he growled. "You are talking to a god, do watch it,"

Person in black cloak turned invisable and appeared behind albert, she use her powers surrounding him in fire
Spidey swing away quickly
"Damn you stupid bitch. You let him get away." He kicks her chest webs her to a wall." He swings away as he changes back in the school. He sits in the cafeteria looking pissed.

"Damn you stupid bitch. You let him get away." He kicks her chest webs her to a wall." He swings away as he changes back in the school. He sits in the cafeteria looking pissed.
Person in cloak gets pissed and burn the webs off her, throws a small tiny tracker onto his suit
She fix her cloak and goes into a portal created with insivible watch. pressing a button on her watch speaking to it, she sounded young:"lost subject....any opperative on the field find spidey from world 218. Do not let him escape"

Kaito notice his invisible watch beeps and leaves cafeteria

Thor watched him and rolled his eyes. "And he doesn't need to, because I am the captain he is deciding best on what I decide. And I won't because they can't! My dad helps here so yeah. Nice try! Only a teacher can replace me and they won't, so I would say you are stuck but tell you what. How about you be on the benches in case we need a player, which we won't or carry towels around? How about it? I like it, so it's settled. You can't assume that a co captain can decide only the captain, so the co captain won't replace me because of more reasons than one and unless you want to lose your spot I suggest you be respectful, and he told me someone good was joining but never thought it would be crap like you but he asked me to decide what position to give you, opps, you never thought that huh? I will let you in to show I am humane but not any position but on the benches, so I suppose you can get one of the other positions too but you won't get the ball, I wasn't at the auditions because I was handling something but my team my choices and my choices counts so watch it," Thor said to the guy as he growled. "You are talking to a god, do watch it,"
flash thompson scoff:"i would rather play on the field or be a player on the bench, i heard you only have two people on your team"

(Which is just thor and clark. Im basing it on how many rpers would or wouldnt join. Im not gonna just say hey we have a full team when in reality its just two people)
Maria30 Maria30

(Earth 616 both of them except the one from 1048) Albert notices his suit isn't on him. "Ah well I always have a spare at home." He starts using his phone before lunch ends.

(Earth 616 both of them except the one from 1048) Albert notices his suit isn't on him. "Ah well I always have a spare at home." He starts using his phone before lunch ends.
She came up with the number. Shes talking about her own spidey

Small tracker tracks him
Person in cloak looks at her watch at tracker locator:'seems they are the school we are planing a mission at tonight. Hopefully agent night can make things go smoothly while i plug the usb into principal computer' she thought to herself

Spidey then stops a car from falling off the highway, rescuing the people inside

(Ah) Akbert notices Thor and Flash about to fight. "Hey blonde twins knock it off. Or, should I call you dumb and dumber?"

flash thompson scoff:"i would rather play on the field or be a player on the bench, i heard you only have two people on your team"

(Which is just thor and clark. Im basing it on how many rpers would or wouldnt join. Im not gonna just say hey we have a full team when in reality its just two people)
Maria30 Maria30
Thor watched him and sighed, even if he didn't need that. "Yeah, well, Clark is a good player, even if annoying person but yeah, I was asked to let him in but he had no right letting you in without asking me first. Tell you what, we have a practice today after two of the classes and before the party, if you prove that you can play will let you on the field but that doesn't mean you will get the ball unless it's decided, agreed?"

(Yeah, of course. I get it! Good and smart idea for sure, no complains here,)

Thor watched him and sighed, even if he didn't need that. "Yeah, well, Clark is a good player, even if annoying person but yeah, I was asked to let him in but he had no right letting you in without asking me first. Tell you what, we have a practice today after two of the classes and before the party, if you prove that you can play will let you on the field but that doesn't mean you will get the ball unless it's decided, agreed?"

(Yeah, of course. I get it! Good and smart idea for sure, no complains here,)
Flash thompson nod:"of course dude, i will be there"

(Ah) Akbert notices Thor and Flash about to fight. "Hey blonde twins knock it off. Or, should I call you dumb and dumber?"
(Oh god this aint gonna end well....)
Flash thompson punch his left fist into his own right hand, he looks at thor:"hey wanna help teach this kid a lesson?"
Maria30 Maria30 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
Concord Concord Lotheralaix Lotheralaix
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back