What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Xavier high school (dc and marvel group rp)

Sub Genres
Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
Since Oliver had used their real names, the twins sighed and took off their masks, sitting down on the benches. “Okay, but you better explain everything. And do it quick.”
Mark looked across to Lily. She’s kind of cute, he thought to himself. I wonder why she’s here.
Swift narrowed her eyes at Lily at the same time. “What’s she got to do with this? I thought this was a family meeting.”

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Since Oliver had used their real names, the twins sighed and took off their masks, sitting down on the benches. “Okay, but you better explain everything. And do it quick.”
Mark looked across to Lily. She’s kind of cute, he thought to himself. I wonder why she’s here.
Swift narrowed her eyes at Lily at the same time. “What’s she got to do with this? I thought this was a family meeting.”
Oliver explain:"it is a family meeting, this is lily my daughter..."

Lily look at them:"we found out few weeks ago when i had to find a blood donor as i had lost alot of blood from being captured and cut open...."

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
Mark stared at Oliver. “Your what now?”

Swift crossed her arms, looking at the girl in surprise. “And I thought we’d had enough in terms of secret family,” the archer sighed, referring to her biological father, Malcom Merlyn. “Sounds brutal,” she added to Lily. “You’re officially part of the family.”

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Mark stared at Oliver. “Your what now?”

Swift crossed her arms, looking at the girl in surprise. “And I thought we’d had enough in terms of secret family,” the archer sighed, referring to her biological father, Malcom Merlyn. “Sounds brutal,” she added to Lily. “You’re officially part of the family.”
Oliver explained:"well we still have to go to court for that...to make it official. Do you remember the woman i dated daphne? This is our daughter, unfortunatly i was on the island when she tried to come and find me to tell me about the pregnancy....and died during a war between her pack and rival pack..."

Lily tells them:"it was and i almost set fire to my old guardian place today but oliver stopped crystal and me from doing so...thanks"

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited:

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
“Oh. Right. Sorry to hear,” Mark said, sadly abandoning all thoughts of Lily as cute.
”Well, yeah, legally. Almost committed arson, huh? You’ll fit right in. We’ve got vigilantes, former assassins, Canaries who used to be law enforcers... this isn’t a normal family in case you hadn’t figured that out.” Swift laughed.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
“Oh. Right. Sorry to hear,” Mark said, sadly abandoning all thoughts of Lily as cute.
”Well, yeah, legally. Almost committed arson, huh? You’ll fit right in. We’ve got vigilantes, former assassins, Canaries who used to be law enforcers... this isn’t a normal family in case you hadn’t figured that out.” Swift laughed.
Lily smile:"im a vigilantie myself..."

Oliver tells mark:"its fine..."

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
“You are? Nice. Any powers?” Swift asked, grinning.
Oliver gave a confuse look:"you never told me that...."

Lily look at oliver:"im waiting for right time to tell you..."

She look at swift:"yes..." she creates a snowflake "i can also shift into a wolf....or have wolf abilities..."

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
“Cool! No pun intended.” Swift said with a small laugh.
“Okay, so to get back on the subject of what’s going on right now,” Mark prodded, “what’s with the blackout?”

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
“Cool! No pun intended.” Swift said with a small laugh.
“Okay, so to get back on the subject of what’s going on right now,” Mark prodded, “what’s with the blackout?”
Oliver asked confused:"what blackout?"

Lily wolf hearing picks up she heard two footsteps:"someone is coming..."

Two electricians search around

Lily thought about it:"must have been caused by a student..."

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
“The power’s out in the school, and we got this text.” Mark showed Oliver the message. “We thought you should know about it.

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
The twins swapped a look; Swift crossed her arms, giving Oliver a hard stare. “Oliver, you know we can take care of ourselves. I’d rather fight these people than hide out in some safe house.”

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
The twins swapped a look; Swift crossed her arms, giving Oliver a hard stare. “Oliver, you know we can take care of ourselves. I’d rather fight these people than hide out in some safe house.”
Oliver thought about it:"fine we will suit up then"

Lily tells them:"ok then, i hope we all have bullet proof suits because i sure as hell dont"

Two electrians head to the garden
Two russian men with them

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
“Great.” The twins exchanged a triumphant look.
“Our suits are somewhat bullet resistant but probably not all the way bulletproof,” Mark told Lily.

Looking across to the four men, they prepared to fight.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
“Great.” The twins exchanged a triumphant look.
“Our suits are somewhat bullet resistant but probably not all the way bulletproof,” Mark told Lily.

Looking across to the four men, they prepared to fight.
The four men walked into the middle across from them, two electritans pulled out two electrical net guns

Two russian men held up their fists, but had two guns in pocket

Lily listen to then:"i'll be back" she goes over and jumps into large pile of bushes

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Swift and Mark looked at each other, nodded, and simultaneously fired arrows at the two electricians.
Two electrians shoot their electric gun nets at mark and swift trying to dodge the arrows by going behind statues

Lily touch her choker necklace and her symbiote covers her body changing her into white archer

Oliver start to fight the two russian men as white archer rushes over helping him fight with blocking the second russian man fist as he attacks

Oliver felt bit suprised as she was fighting very well

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
The twins jumped up onto the statues and then down onto the men. Mark punched his opponent in the face as Swift stabbed hers in the leg.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
The twins jumped up onto the statues and then down onto the men. Mark punched his opponent in the face as Swift stabbed hers in the leg.
The first electritan punch mark and tries to attack him
Second one yelled in pain and point gun at swift

White archer kept fighting and does a jump flip over the russian man fighting him and punched him hard knocking him out

Oliver knock out the first one
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited:

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
Mark dodged the punch and swung his arm to knock the muzzle of the gun away from his sister. Simultaneously, Swift dropped down and hooked the electrician’s feet from under him and got him into a headlock until he was unconscious. Then both of them punched the other guy in the face and he fell down.

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
Mark dodged the punch and swung his arm to knock the muzzle of the gun away from his sister. Simultaneously, Swift dropped down and hooked the electrician’s feet from under him and got him into a headlock until he was unconscious. Then both of them punched the other guy in the face and he fell down.
White archer walk over to them, disorented voice:"seems you both handled it..."

Oliver walk back over:"who are you?"

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
“Yeah, the League gave us more than enough training to get out of scrapes.” Mark smiled and tried to blow it off.
Swift glared down at the man Oliver was questioning. “Answer the question.”

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
“Yeah, the League gave us more than enough training to get out of scrapes.” Mark smiled and tried to blow it off.
Swift glared down at the man Oliver was questioning. “Answer the question.”
Oliver asked the russian man glaring

Russian man chuckled:"we are from russian, here to kill u but if we bring white archer im sure the boss would be happy..."

White archer listened to them and the man, disorented voice:"sorry tell them im not going..."

Oliver look back at white:"also who are u?"

Swift_Phoenix

Ultimate Spider-Fan
Swift scoffed. "You really think we'd let you take one of us? Even if we were that dumb, all of you obviously wouldn't be able to keep your prisoner captive all the way to Russia."
Mark looked at White Archer. "I don't think i've seen you before."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)