• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay, also can we have Stan Lee as the janitor.

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 I just realized that there would be a chance of Jordan either being able to interact with Mako or Narah depending on if he goes to the library or the front office. Mako is in the Library and Narah is currently getting her schedule. But that also depends on if you wanna interact with either of them.

Gears Gears feel free to bring in phil or stan in, they wont need full on character sheets.

All i require for staff is their staff job name and how they joined the school

Stan Lee is custodian, and was hired because of his good resume

Agent Coulson was recommended by Fury for security.

Gears Gears i really dont have a version to use for bruce as mine is a mix of the animated series and the family adventures comics

He is usually used as a npc, the character used to have another rper in the past but they disappeared

Okay, will do as best as I can.
So you and silver will be in charge sometime in june for two weeks to keep the group going.

If anyone wants technically we dont have any teachers currently, except steve roger (which during the time im away bruce, steve and clint will be npcs if anyone needs them for a arc or so)

Which means classes can be timeskipped.

sounds good, will think of any other staff I can think of.

I'm still interested. Was waiting on a reply from SilverInu, and RPN didn't inform me there had been posts after my last post. So thanks for that RPN.

I'm still interested. Was waiting on a reply from SilverInu, and RPN didn't inform me there had been posts after my last post. So thanks for that RPN.
Notifications are sometimes not working

Oh shoot do I need to go check to see if I need to reply as I have ony gotten messge notifications reacently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back