• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men: Students of Next (Superpowers/School)

Kameron Esters-

Fear my godly wrath!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Power. The one thing every being with ambition strives for. The one thing we fight for. The one thing we fear the most. Those who have it, are the players of a great game. And the prize, is immortality. Legacy. History. The future we call 'Tomorrow'. It can be achieved in positional or economically. Others, on the other hand, are born with it. They are ostracized and ridiculed for existing over something they cannot control. For no one is simply 'born' with power. They are the unprecedented players and pawns in this dangerous game. And the prize is too great to let it fall in to the wrong hands. It is a game that MUST be played. For all lays in the balance. Man, the ones who came first. Mutants, then ones who came next. Earth, the home they both share. The game: Genetic Superiority. And my players, my students: The X-Men."
-----------------
For those who are in look for an X-Men roleplay look no further than here.
X-Men: Evolution AU with our OCs as the first class.
This will be a small group though, so if you're interested, feel free to let me know so I can get a character sheet started.
afaec5ee118c9b7a12eeae5fa0407594--superhero-birthday-party-birthday-parties.jpg

Last edited:
And is it all gonna be in a school? or do they get to be pitted against a bad guy?

Yes, they do. And thank you for showing interest! If you have a character in mind, i'llgo ahead and have the Character Sheet thread up and ready for you

Id be interested in joining up if this is still a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back