• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

X-men ( Plus avengers.)

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Okay, I don't know why but I have the sudden craving to do Erik and Charles. Like this doesn't have to be a relationship RP, I literally don't care. This can also take place after the recent movie that came out. I'm open for any ideas. As the title said I am looking for Charles Xavier, I have never role played Erik before so I would like to give him a try.

On top of that, I would like to do other pairings with other characters as well. Keep in mind I haven't really read a lot of X-men comics. I prefer not to do OC x Canon, unless my partner has a really cool idea. (( Side note: would LOVE to do something with Quicksliver.))

I wouldn't mind doing Clint and Steve. They could go on missions and stuff like that together. However, I don't really prefer them to be together relationship wise. I also call playing Clint.

Romantic pairings:

Stony

Stucky

Clint x Nat

Pepper x Tony

yooooooooo I could really go for a Super Family Role. I can play Steve, Tony, or Peter. Whoever. I don't care. Thing is I preferred if Peter was a bit older, like maybe five, maybe ten or something. I kinda want him to be a sassy little shit. HIT ME UP. I'm bored as hell right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am down to play quicksilver. Just in whatever you want, however you want, I'm dying to try him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back