• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men: Next Generation

Valorie

Purity

The Year is 2015

"Times are Changing"

Technology is Advancing.

Culture is renewing itself every pacing moment.

Humans are reaching new heights never thought before — some that most people aren’t even ready to face just yet.

At the eleventh hour of mankind, a new race surfaces; mutants,
Homo sapiens superior. People born with incredible abilities that set them apart from the average Joe. The next big evolutionary step was already taken.

Could there be peace between homo sapiens and homo superior or is war the ultimate fate?

Are you ready to embrace it, or will you turn your back against us?

So far, this is only an idea. I'm a big fan of X-Men so I'm really hoping this will cause interest. I think most of the characters should be OCs from both the Xavier Institute and the Brotherhood of Evil. Thanks for reading. c:

I would have so loved to call Cyclops =/ If this happens tag me so I can watch please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back