• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy X Count

DJ Elfin

Killed by the inernet
In the year 3014, ten people have been marked with the "x Count" sign (The x Count sign appears as an x and a number which is 0 through 9. It can be anywhere on the body and it is unknown where these came from in the first place). According to 0, the ten need to be gathered promptly to prevent an upcoming disaster. It is uncertain exactly what will happen, but the unity of the group is apparently the only thing that can prevent the upcoming doom. It's up to x1 and x2 to unite the x Count members.

The only problem is, they have no idea where to find them.

Alright, so everyone can reserve up to two characters. I understand my wording sort of sucked, but I'd like it if you could give this a chance.

Roles:

x0 - @DJ Elfin

x1 - OPEN

x2 - @CalamariHero

x3 - @DJ Elfin

x4 - OPEN

x5 - @Mooriot

x6 - @KaoriMei

x7 - OPEN

x8 - OPEN

x9 - @Sugar

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested!

So, when they find all the 10 will it end, or will they keep on with the roleplay to prevent the disaster? Will the 10 be alone, roleplaying their status alone, or will they meet as soon as it starts?

A few questions ^^

Thank you so much for taking an interest.

When the roleplay starts, most everyone will be divided, unless you've reserved two characters and you'd like them to be together.

I'm hoping, if it lasts long enough, that the RP will continue to the point at which the 10 will go to prevent the disaster.

@Sugar Would you like to reserve a character/characters?

This somewhat reminds me of the movie I Am Number Four :D

It sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back