• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [×] Camp Blackwood Summer Camp [×] -- Active Participants only! { CLOSED }

Should we do the roleplay on here or on discord?

• Yes, I want it on Discord.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, I want it on RPNation

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Fantastic! While everybody finishes up with their characters, we're gonna start off with the campers being dropped off at the Big House so they can get checked in by the counselors. After that the counselors will have a private meeting as the rest of the campers chat and connect with one another so they can discuss activities for the week.

Great! Um, I'll get the sheet up in a few minutes, won't take too long.
E: Wanted my character (Female, tho identifies as Agender) to be a counselor.Is that ok or nah?

Full name: Mackenzie-Aaliyah Yesari
Nicknames: Kinzie
Crush: -
BF/GF: -
Sexual orientation (optional): Pansexual
Personality: Kinzie is an enthusiatic and energetic young woman, rarely sitting around and not doing anything. Generally, she is very optimistic and encouraging, hell, she even loves to takes risks. However, she does tend to be kind of bossy, sometimes she can also be pretty stubborn, like a mule, as she'd say. Also pretty independent and tends to be very impatient. Fave activities? windsurfing, horseback riding and fire dancing/fire performance.
Camper or Counselor: Counselor?
Description of Character (this can be typed, shown with an image, or both):
35771089_846001348930740_3570991627012931584_n.jpg
(OC is a commission from me. Artist is Deneus Phantom on Facebook)
Is about 5'9 tall and weights roughly 120 pounds. Kinzie was born in a small, rural town in Italy.

Last edited:
cb6bd5c6bb21445ad34e6e9ca39a8fbf.jpg

Full name: Arden M. Samuels
Nicknames: Arie
Crush:N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Sexual orientation (optional): “If j like you I like you.”
Personality: Arden is a fire cracker. She always wants to have fun and stir up trouble it’s all in good fun and she doesn’t ever want to hurt someone intentionally. Arden has Avery rebellious sprint and hardly ever follows rules. The job as a camp counselor is going to prove difficult for her considering she has little patience with anyone but kids especially.
Camper or Counselor: Counselor
Description of Character: Arden is taller than your usually female at her age. She stands at 5’8 with pear shaped body. The majority of her weight resides in her thighs and her hips. Her stomach and arms are toned due to all the track and the exercise she puts her body through.

Just a friendly reminder that Smut/ERP is not allowed on RpNation.

Otherwise, continue with this awesome looking RP :)!

Full name: Logan Westbrook
Nicknames: none
Crush: none yet
BF/GF: none yet
Sexual orientation (optional): homosexual
Personality: Logan normally likes to keep to himself. He’s an introvert, but a good leader when it comes to teenagers because he’s been through much worse bullying because of his sexuality. He is understanding, kind at heart, but is angered easily depending on the situation.
Camper or Counselor: counselor
Description of Character (this can be typed, shown with an image, or both):iOS Image - 3133662256.jpg

Summer Fun in the Sun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back