• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [×] Camp Blackwood Summer Camp [×] -- Active Participants only! { CLOSED }

Should we do the roleplay on here or on discord?

• Yes, I want it on Discord.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, I want it on RPNation

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Madame-Llama

Welcome to Camp Blackwood! In 1987 this camp has been built by Stewart J. Quik, a nature enthusiast who wanted to spread the joys of nature to others. Camp Blackwood is a three week-long overnight camp for ages 14-17. Our goal is simple: get kids outside and active! Campers enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, paddle-boarding, and forest games.

Camp description

The camp is surrounded by forest, near the shore of Lake Dewey, where many of the water activities take place. There are four cabins in total, one for the boys and one for the girls with one counselor cabin on each side. Each of the cabins have plenty of beds and between them are is the bathhouse. On the far right is the large main building known as the Big House. It is where our campers will check in every morning for a head count and see what activities are to happen. Besides it is the mess hall where delicious food will be serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

1529551389488.png

"Camp" Rules:
Must use an OC
◇ You may be a camper or a counselor. Campers must be ages 13-17 and counselors must be ages 18-25.
◇ You may bring your own form or use the one provided.
◇ No godmodding.
◇ No text talk in character, only ooc.
◇ Avoid oneliners, try to get at least 2-3 lines in a post.
◇ Be respectful when ooc
◇ You may have 1-4 characters
◇ Please be active in the RP and give notice when you will be gone for a while. If you are gone for more than a week without notice, you will be kicked out.

◇ Comment "Summer Fun Out In The Sun" if you have read the rules.

!! OOC CHAT IS IN DISCORD !!

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Side notes:
Romance is encouraged--same goes for forbidden love ! ( Consent from both roleplaying parties is needed for romance )
Drama is encouraged! (( Not OOC drama ofc ))
At least TWO camp counselors are needed before the roleplay starts, one from each gender.
New ideas are encouraged!
Breaking camp rules is encouraged!
OC's must be approved by me or another admin.
Have fun!!!

Character Sheet:

Full name:
Nicknames:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Sexual orientation (optional):
Personality:
Camper or Counselor:
Description of Character (this can be typed, shown with an image, or both):

Last edited:
Full name: Bethany S. Williams
Nicknames: Beth
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Sexual orientation (optional): Bi-sexual
Personality: Bubbly as ever, Beth is known to bring out the fun out of anyone whenever she is around. Eccentric, the blonde is considered to be very quirky among others. She always wears a lively smile and is very outgoing. Despite her fun demeanor, Beth can be mischievous as well, even officially crowned as Camp Blackwood's prankster as she often teams up with the campers to deliver pranks to others.
Camper or Counselor: Counselor
Description of Character (this can be typed, shown with an image, or both):
download%2B%252839%2529.jpg

Summer Fun Out In The Sun

Last edited:
Oh it definitely is!!!

Post a character and see if you can add people who love to join. I just need 3 more people to join!

I have two characters reserved for myself, I’m just waiting for my character code to finish being made

Full name: Sigmund Dale
Nicknames: Ziggy
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Sexual orientation (optional): Homosexual - In the closet
Personality: Intelligent, compassionate--often self-conscious-- rational, and sometimes, overly judgemental, Ziggy is known to be an explorer at heart. He's also considered to be athletic as he often likes to play basketball, baseball, Capture The Flag, and dancing. The young man enjoys the camp so much as he often comes every year, even being known as a 'veteran' camper considering he has been here since he was 13.
Camper or Counselor: Camper
Description of Character (this can be typed, shown with an image, or both):dipper_pines_by_natello-d9x34x3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, this sounds interesting! May I join in? I'm not sure if I want to do one or two characters though...
Woops, almost forgot: Summer Fun Out In The Sun

Meet Matthew, a counselor at Blackwood Summer Camp...

samuelfaceclaim2.jpg

( STATS )

Full Name: Matthew L. Abel
Ethnicity: French and White
Sexual Orientation: He likes women.
Face Claim: Model is unknown, as the picture was found from a random web search. ^,^

( PERSONALITY )

Crush: No one so far.
BF/GF: No one so far.

Matthew is a man of strength, for he has learned from his many mistakes. He has overcome a lot in his life to be confident in his ability to encourage others, and set examples for the people he meets. Those who know him would say he is kind, and that he is rarely seen complaining. Adventure intrigues him, and he is an excellent leader.

Last edited:
1529596363524.png
Full name:
Annabel Marie Walker
Nicknames:
Annie, Ann, Marie, Grey, Fox
Crush:
None
BF/GF:
None
Sexual orientation:
Straight
Personality:
She is insanely smart and funny. She gets bad grades in school, but only because the work is too easy for her. She uses her knowledge when she needs to, but she doesn't flaunt it. She's really sweet and kind to everyone, else their rude. She's really great with animals due to prior knowledge as well as just pure dumb luck.
Camper or Counselor:
Camper
Extra Information:
Her favorite color is red
She loves muffins

1529596197209.png
Full name:
Key Jun Greyhund
Nicknames:
None
Crush:
None
BF/GF:
None
Sexual orientation:
Pansexual
Personality:
Key is very shy and likes to keep to himself. His parents made him come to the camp to make friends, but that wasn't something in his interest range. He is often seen as strange or weird to other people, but that doesn't bother him.
Camper or Counselor:
Camper
Extra Information:
He has a feminine face
He always wears his jacket and likes to keep the hood up to hide his face
He is often mistaken as a girl
His favorite color is yellow​

Heya! I'm definitely interested in this, though I am new to RPNation. I hope that's not an issue.

1529598295753.png

Full Name:
Carmen Montgomery
Nicknames:
Cami or Cici
Eye Color:
Olive Green
Crush:
None yet.
BF/GF:
None yet.
Sexual orientation (optional):
Heterosexual
Personality:
Carmen is a quirky and creative person, often found reading or writing somewhere.
She's a caring person and is viciously loyal to those she cares about and/or loves.
Though, she does tend to bottle her negative emotions up, which has become a bad habit for her.

Camper or Counselor:
Camper

Summer Fun Out In The Sun!

Last edited:
Ended up with two characters after all OwO

----
Full name:
Lucian Sanders
Nicknames:
Lucy
(younger twin)
Crush:
None (for the time being)
BF/GF:
None, Lucy broke up with his lover a few months ago.
Sexual orientation:
Bisexual, although he's leaning heavily towards males.
Personality:
+Hard-working
+Video-game lover
+Obsessed with technology
+Optimist
+Extroverted
+Friendly to most people
+Smart/"Book-smart"
+Logical
Camper or Counselor:
Camper
Description of Character:
3bb7323256ad531d3205fda780382d36.jpg

Full name:
Blakely Sanders
Nicknames:
Blake
(older twin)
Crush:
None
BF/GF:
None, Blake hasn't dated anyone since she broke up with her boyfriend over a year ago.
Sexual orientation:
Asexual Heteroromantic
Personality:
+Laid-back
+Art lover
+Otaku
+Pessimist
+Introverted
+Cold to most people
+Calm
+Clever/"Street smart"
+ Intuitive
Camper or Counselor:
Camper
Description of Character:
b9f886d84801260445f8bfc6cb7c64b9.jpg

Again just gonna say I have a male and female planned or possibly two females depending on gender count I’m Just waiting for my code to be finished!

name: Katelyn A. Garret
instagram: none
twitter: none
instant messenger: none
faceclaim: unknown pulled it off google
job: local cinema

WIP I’m just gonna use an old one for now!

name insert
age insert
grade insert
major insertenvironmental sciences
instagram insert
twitter insert
instant messenger insert
faceclaim insert
job insert
description insert

WIP

Last edited: