• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x- Zombies Bite (IC)

Staring at the small, crystallized specks forming around the window pane, the young woman extended her arm as she gently reached out to place her palm against it. The icy cold surface never made her flinched as she inhaled and exhaled, embracing the chilly sensation that engulfed her hand. It felt a little fuzzy to her - warmth against coldness. The frostiness bit at her hands but it made her feel much more alive. It was rare that the young woman had felt something more but she hadn’t thought about the uncommonness of such a plight. As she looked up at the sky, a thin smile formed on her lips as she found herself getting tired of looking at the same gloomy, dreary sky. The sun had been covered by the clouds and only snow continuously dropped every now and then. She wondered what it would be like if she could feel the sun beam down upon her skin. Would she melt? Would she burn? The image was odd for her to imagine or rather the thought of sweating or having to need to use air to cool her off from the heat. How was the rain? Was it cooling? Was it warm? Nature intrigued her and she could only sigh inaudibly to herself. Another sleepless night passed and the same restless thoughts never seemed to leave her alone.

At the corner of her eye, Violette’s attention flickered towards the movements of the motor-sleds that passed by as she listened to the low humming of the engine only for her ears to twitch from a small, static sound that echoed in her small one bed-room apartment. Looking away from the window as it brought her out of her thoughts, Violette furrowed her brows together in curiosity before heading over to her night stand where she kept her radio. Hearing the all-too familiar voice speaking through the radio, Violette listened carefully to the older male, hearing his spanish accent slipping through every word he spoke. Tilting her head to the side, Violette nodded in response despite knowing no one would see her reply.

Picking up the comms and placing them in her ears, Violette switched the channel to where only her scouts could hear, speaking to them clearly, "Trinity speaking," she stated, using the alias she chose knowing her scouts would know it was their Co-Head speaking to them. "Doctor Salazar is making his way out and into the compounds. Please cease your fire." Not a moment later, a chorus of "Ja, Miss" could be heard through her comms. With a small smile, Violette flipped through the channel once more, turning the knob that was settled onto a direct line between her and Doctor Salazar. "You are free to walk the premises, Doctor. If you have any questions or assistance, you know where to reach me." A small pause could be heard through the line as Violette pondered if it would be a right time to ask him her question. Now or later? However, before she could speak, Violette ceased her question and switched her channels. With a sound of a knock at her door, Violette narrowed her eyes.

Looking at the dagger on her stand, Violette reached over, grabbing it for precautions as she slowly made her way towards her door, looking through the peephole only to see it was Manny. As Violette placed her dagger inside her boots, she slowly opened the door only to be greeted by sedum, a flower that is also known as dragon's blood. A small, embarrassed smile escaped Manny's lip before he coughed, turning away, "Your presence is needed at the War Room, Miss." Taking the sedum in her hands, Violette softly murmured a 'thank you', surprised by Manny's gift but nevertheless, grateful for the thought. As she found a pot to place the sedum and buried it in the soil, she took a step before nodding. "We should not have The Northern Wolf wait on us."

And, without a word, they left the apartment and into the blistering winds of Khal. Violette embraced the weather, allowing it to engulf her frame as her body was trained to not shiver or make it noticeable that she could feel the harsh sensation of the cold. The only visible sign that showed she was embracing the cold was her reddened cheeks and freezing body temperature. Khal, to her, was beautiful as it was dressed in pure white, colorless. As they arrived at the building, Violette couldn't help but stop to take a breathtaking view of the archectiture and design of the building. The structure was ancient, almost gothic in design and Violette wanted to appreciate it for what it was. Manny, on the other hand, took a step back knowing it was a place he should not enter and only signaled her to head inside. With a gentle hand on his shoulder, Violette whispered another 'thank you' before going up the stairs and through the doors. Once Violette appeared in the War Room, Violette forced her prying eyes away from the mosaic art and made her way towards the front. She heard whispers in the room but she ignored them, including the eyes that showed disapproval and disgust. Regardless, Violette walked in with her head held high and confidence that demanded respect though her eyes bore a slight humbling emotion.

However, seeing a familiar golden, ruffled hair young boy in the pew, Violette blinked back her surprise before heading towards him, slightly bending over to greet him. "Atticus?" Her voice rose slightly, though in a good-natured questioning tone. "Good morning. It is a pleasant surprise to see you here. I do hope we do not bore you with some topics." She teased warmly towards Atticus, winking at him before straightening herself up and walking towards her chair that was in front of the Northern Wolf. With a slight nod at The Northern Wolf, she excused herself softly before sitting in her chair, before nodding the conference to carry on. Violette had just made it in time to hear the scout's report and she couldn't help but feel amused at hearing someone climbing on top of the wall. What was their reason? To fly free? Or to spy on them? Violette couldn't help but ponder more on 'spies' as she knew they would get caught regardless and filet on a frier before getting an ounce of information.

As Violette listened, she was just about to ask a few more questions only to be interrupted by none other than Doctor Salazar. Her brows knitted together hearing that the Doctor had seen the intruders at the North Wall with the scouts and that only caused for more concern now that there were two informants speaking of the 'bird' who flew too far from home. What intrigued her more? The idea that the experiment works or an intruder daring to trespass the walls. Her head turned towards The Northern Wolf, "Should we check to see who this little bird that has fallen from the tree is? It has been awhile since we had guest."
tags: [ Rhett ] ReverseTex ReverseTex , [ Atticus ] Bellz Bellz , [ Doctor Salazar ] shadowz1995 shadowz1995
codedby@meraki.

Last edited:
Bexley Withers
6c9a0a743ee065ceb745793cef2a21fe.gif
with: Teddy + Rosemary Rhaine Rhaine Michael + Beth Misty Gray Misty Gray Jade slim slim Avalon KingofAesir KingofAesir Kyle r e i r e i , Andy neverbackdown neverbackdown , Scout ReverseTex ReverseTex mentions: shadowz1995 shadowz1995 none location: North Side of the wall

Bexley was absolutely terrified as she clung to the wall. The tears formed in her eyes but she blinked them back for fear of them practically freezing on her skin. Kyle appeared in those moments and her heart practically stopped. "No no no Ky!" she ground out despite his encouraging sweet words, which Bex would have to thank him for if she got out of this alive. Hearing several voices, she looked up to see who would help. Her eyes met Teddy’s and she couldn’t believe he was even trying to help. She had just placed a gun in his face and yet here he is. Bexley tried to reach out for his hand, reaching as much as her shorter limbs could. She let Teddy get under her skin, and she payed the price for it. Somehow even when he wasn't trying to...he was always hurting her., now trying to make up for it by saving her. Bexley looked at Kyle over the howl of the wind and tried to hang on tightly, “You go up first!” She told him wanting him to take Teddy’s hand and have him hoisted back up before herself. “Please Ky you need t-“ She was cut off when her fingers suddenly slipped. Her eyes looked up, wide with fear as she realized where she was headed and her eyes caught Teddy’s for a split second. “AHH!” She screamed out as she slid down the wall. her head hit a large chunk of ice sticking to the side and sent her sprawling towards the earth. To her surprise, that moment never came as she landed in solid yet softer than the ground arms. Both of them went tumbling to the ground and Bexley quickly summersaulted into a standing position. The blood oozing from her fresh head wound was long forgotten. A thud was heard and she quickly turned to Kyle, reaching for her pistol, she realized that it was missing and blanched as she saw it in the hands of the enemy. Here she was, injured and weaponless and staring in the eyes of a person she really thought wouldn't exist on this side. The burning cold nipped at her bare arms as she shook violently. Her hands slowly moved to a "surrender" position and she tried to speak.

Bexley stared at the man before her with intensity and shock. Her eyes couldn’t believe the figure in front of her, couldn’t believe that she was hearing him speak english. These definitely weren’t skin crawlers. The woman looked to the wall quickly as a soft thud alarmed her. Kyle had fallen as well. Making the situation ten times worse in the eyes of Bex. One of her own, a child was now staring danger in the face. She would be damned if anything were to happen to Ky. Like he said, she was his mum after all. “We are from the South side of the wall. My scout was injured, and I came to investigate.” Bexley told the man holding a gun to her face, only really now noticing the fact that it was there. Her vision blurred as the world spin knowing that she would need medical attention sooner rather than later. The violent tundra winds sent another violent shiver through her body and caused her breathing to shorten as the cold constricted her lungs in a vice grip. Look at her options, she definitely noticed the four men know circling them, leaving them without an escape. Even if she was to attempt to escape with Kyle, the weapons they had would quickly end them before they could even think about home. Bexley was in a situation she knew would be a bitch to get out of and she was simply in no condition to be the Leader she needed to in that moment.

Bex opened her mouth to speak once more, about to try and negotiate for at least Kyle's life when she heard another thud from behind her. Turning her head, she gasped out loud. Teddy had foolishly followed her on the other side. Bex couldn't contain the anger she felt in that moment. He was risking his life for her when he had absolutely no business in doing so. He wasn’t hers and she wasn’t his any longer. Her eyes found his as the warm blood continued to oozed down the side of her head. “You should have stayed on the other side.” she whispered to herself mostly as she looked at her ex lover. He shook just as violently as she and she knew that if they didn’t get out of here quick the people of the North would be the last of her concerns. Frostbite was already beginning to form in her toes as she shifted from foot to foot. The world around her spun once more and she found herself quickly falling to her knees with a soft cry. The injury she sustained causing her equilibrium to fail her when she needed it most. Bexley didn’t dare look up to meet Kyle or Teddy’s eyes. She was weak. Just as foolish. Teddy and Kyle wouldn’t have been in this situation if it wasn’t for her quick temper. She would make this right.

Clenching her jaw, the great leader of the West struggled to get back on her feet, wondering if it looked as painful to watch as it felt. But she wouldn’t give up, not when there was more than just her life on the line now. “We don’t want any trouble.” She mumbled as she slowly regained her standing position, straightening her back out as her blue eyes stared into the masked face before her, wondering if this would be the end of her and her reign as leader. Her life was short and probably not as great as it could have been…but as she began thinking about it…the only regret she had was never being able to find her son.

”You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away”

Bexley’s voice trailed off slowly as she saw her son now sound asleep in her arms. Her legs helped move the rocking chair back and forth a bit as she continued to hum the words to herself. The Sunshine that had dominated her life before was gone and had set long ago….but the baby boy in her eyes brought a whole knew light. Her cloudy days were limited with him in her life. Her blue eyes looked down as a soft snore could be hear from her sleeping child and she held him closer to her chest. “You are my sunshine…my only sunshine…and I will never survive the cold without you in my life, Atticus,” She told him softly even though the 2 month old couldn’t understand or hear her in his sleeping state. Leaning her head back against the rocking chair, she saw her father smiling at her from the doorway, a small smile came to her lips before she too closed her eyes and drifted off into dreamland with the only boy who would ever be able to kill her with his absence.

As she looked to the sky, she noticed the sun was almost non-existent in the dark storm clouds. A thought so shocking ran through her head that she couldn’t help but address it then and there. They took my sunshine. She thought in that moment. The Easterners, though a bunch of no good hippies, had reported that they had nothing to do with the disappearance of her father, that he hadn’t even made it to the meeting. She wanted so desperately to blame someone….perhaps to have some closure, but was she blaming the wrong people? Bexley always tried to think more practically, her son could have been dead. But she knew that if she were to let herself accept the idea of her only child being dead, she would soon follow the same fate, as she would rather live in heaven with her son than walk the earth without him.

She needed to get her boys out of here before she decided to pop a cap in the northern asses…her eyes looked to the wall and then they quickly moved to the voice coming from a walkie. Her eyes looked around to see if she could spot the shooter, she saw nothing but buckets of snow pouring from the sky. “i trespassed but please…Let them go. They followed me only on orders to retrieve me…I went ahead and scaled the wall on my own.” Her voice was surprisingly stronger than it had been before, maybe she was determined to get Teddy and Kyle out of here alive. Neither of them should have had to worry about her, to save her. She could take care of herself.

Atticus Withers
Levi-Miller-2015-Evening-Standard-Photo-Shoot-003.jpg
with: Rhett ReverseTex ReverseTex Vi deer deer mentions: none. location: War Room.

Atticus was nervous for this meeting his father had to attend. He knew that he wouldn’t be in any real danger, it was just a meeting. But the news of this meeting will determine whether or not his father would travel to the south. Atticus wanted to go with him, but he was almost positive this would be a trip to the South he would have to miss. It didn’t sound like it was going to be just greetings and information. Nodding his head silently, the boy walked over to the pew and took a seat. In the old world, his father told them how people use to believe in a man who controlled the universe, who was responsible for life and death. The building they were in now was like a shrine to him, it kept the hopes of the people alive in times of terror. God was his name…and apparently there hadn’t been a trace of him in 17 years. As Atticus took in every detail of the beautiful church, he wondered if this God was still around…if he would answer his own prayers.

His blue eyes moved to see his father distracted by the scout and the meeting itself and he knew it would be his only chance. Atticus wasn’t quite sure how to begin…all he knew was that he needed to press his hands together and bow his head. Atticus felt kinda silly as he thought about talking to basically no one, asking to keep his papa safe in times of danger, so that he would be able to keep the only family he loved. But the boy was determined to keep his father safe, no matter how many times he reassured him and this would be one more think to ease his troubled young mind. “Okay…”Atticus breathed to himself lowly as he slowly closed his eyes and took a deep breath again.

“Uh…God….its Atticus. I know this is silly, my papa told me you haven’t been around in a while. But…just because we can’t see you doesn’t mean you aren’t there right?” Atticus whispered to himself, making sure he kept his voice as soft as a mouse in order to not disturb the meeting. “I was just wondering, if you could look after my papa. I know he says he can take care of himself, but he always taught me that having back up was always wise. Never to walk into battle alone. Can you make sure he stays safe and out of harm? He’s all I have left…” Atticus thought back to the subject of his mother for a moment and he had one more thing to ask god. “If she’s still around…please keep my mama safe…I know she has done me wrong, but she had her reasons.” Atticus felt this way to an extent, but he wasn’t sure why he asked for his mother’s safety. Perhaps he had hope that someday…he would be able to meet her. Would she look at him with a warm loving smile? Kiss his face and sob at the sight?

The boys thoughts were interrupted by a sudden voice and he looked up to see Vi greeting him. The boy quickly smiled as if nothing was bothering him and he shook his head. “I will be fine, its interesting.” He murmured before watching her walk off towards the chair. The meeting was in full swing and Atticus wasn’t paying close attention as he continued to look at the artwork around the church. But Vi said something that caught his attention, ” Should we check to see who this little bird that has fallen from the tree is? It has been awhile since we had guest.” Little bird? what were they talking about?

Last edited:
Kyle Hawthorne
[mood] joking and serious [tags] Bellz Bellz KingofAesir KingofAesir Rhaine Rhaine [location] in the freezing [mentions] Bexley Bellz Bellz Avalon KingofAesir KingofAesir Theodore Rhaine Rhaine

nnnn.jpg

Kyle sees Bex fall, and he screams. He looks up at Ava, and yelled "Ava, call garret! Watch my siblings!" He then jumps away from the wall, falling right where Bex was. He heard another thud along with him. He didn't care to look, he was groaning from the fall. It seemed that he landed on his foot wrong, and it now hurt to stand on it. But he did. He quickly whipped out his bow and arrow aiming for the guy who pointed his gun at Bex. "Man, I don't care if you shoot me right now. Don't put a gun to my mother. "

He knew they were outmatched and so did bex, as she raised her hands. Kyle did not as he kept pointing the arrow at the dude. He hears her bargain for his life and this guy who fell with them. He knew that she was trying to save him but she misunderstood on why he fell with her. He wasn't leaving her. "Mum, I'm not leaving you. I'm not. You can try to drag me around but I will fight to stay by your side. Kid or not, I am not leaving you!"

He throws his weapon down, and his knife as well to the scout. Raising his hands and looked at the man "You take her, you gotta take me too. I'm Kyle from the West Side. See I identify myself. "

"You never know when you're gonna lose someone. You never know who you never gonna meet."

The North
9196c213409de667fa4aa936a6a7af24.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
deer deer

The scout’s thoughts were interrupted by a pair of radio transmissions. The first being Doctor Salazar, who politely informed him his eyes and gun were on the group of anything went out of hand. Not needing to reply to the response, the next one however was from Violette. Grumbling at her orders. “This is Vixen, head ranger, ja
heard loud and clear Trinity. The Northern Wolf would like to see the birds I think.”
Clicking off his radio momentarily, needing to focus on the situation at hand.

It appeared this woman was a leader of some sort, hell a dumb one at that. Allowing children and men to blindly follow her over. Dumbass. Chuckling in amusement, he turned to one of the scouts, Donner, and tossed the woman’s gun to him. “Ye’ Southerners are quite a silly bunch are ya? Well it’s ye’ lucky day i’m fraid” Nodding his head to the group, the other scouts quickly seized them, ziptying their hand, and setting them on their knees in the snow.

Now here’s what gonna happen Southerners.” He clicked the hammer of his gun, scanning the group head-by-head. “The Northern Wolf wants to see ye’, and we’ll see how he chews y’all folks up. Most likely the child will go back, we don’t need weak fucks like em’. You mamn and that other man will most likely be accompanying us to Khal...” Pointing back at Donner, he tossed him the live weapon, which he caught perfectly. “Ride back and get The Claw. We best have all our shit in order before The Wolf arrives.” Donner nodded through his cloak, reved his snowmobile, and disappeared in a cloud of snow.

Back to the group, he flicked his radio back on, putting both the doctor and Violette in once channel. “Vixen reporting. I’ve got 3 birds, one just a hatchling. The Claw is being retrieved for his departure, and all birds are secure. Awaiting your arrival Trinity. Over and out.” Flicking of his radio, he began to prowl around his prey, studying them. They were quite tan, and unprepared for what was to come..

Rhett Otto
a1e1faf777f01f80b14f9d33b54f9ac6.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
deer deer

This meeting was beginning to grow boring, this scout had no real information. It was just all a overaction... Well, at least until his radio on his desk crackled, then the voice of the Head Ranger broke through.

Violette briefly informed him on the situation upon her arrival, in which he nodded, analyzing the information. So it appeared that a group of Southerners had stumbled over the wall... Quite a lucky day indeed. Turning to the scout to his left, he nodded “Your concern is dully noted Comet. But i’m afraid not it will not be of use. Go get the mechanics, and have the hummers pulled round front. Gather a milita group in one, you take the other, and I will take the third.” The scout nodded, and scuttled out of the War Room.

Remembering of Atticus, he smiled as he stood from his desk, and made his way to the pew beside his son. Sitting down, he wrapped a arm around his shoulder. “Now plans are changed i’m afraid... I’ll be heading to the wall, which should allow you time to go to the market still. Once doing so, I want you home, and safely inside. I’ll have men ready for your arrival. Depending on how the situation goes will vary if you are allowed to go to The Pit... Just keep your walkie-talkie on our regular channel, and i’ll keep you updated.” Patting his son’s back gently, he stood up, and made his way outside followed by Violette.

Removing his handheld radio, he clicked into the channel the coleader has used to communicate with Doctor Salazar. “Doctor this is Rhett. Hold your position, but once we arrive this group may need medical attention. Be ready to head over. Over and out.” Stuffing the radio in his coat, the sound of engines filled the often quiet upper sector of Khal. Three snow-dusted Hummers roared up to the War Room. The front was occupied by half a dozen men, the middle empty for himself and Violette, and the back driven by Comet. Opening the back door for his coleader first, then sliding in behind her. Giving a wave to his driver, who reved the engine to signal the front car to begin movement. And now, they were to see what all the fuss over the South was about...

25dfd59f1eeb7139707fba97c5e14c10--pretty-girls-beautiful-people.jpg
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
tags locations: Saloon Territory; Hospital
tags: lavendre lavendre
mood: Stressed
Elizabeth Ellis "Ellie"

Ellie finished making her food, putting it onto a paper plate and grabbing a fork. No knives. That sucked. She was going to have to go at this caveman style. Stabbing the tongue with her fork, she ripped a bite out of it, savoring the flavor. Despite what she used to think when she was a child, she had grown to quite like cow tongue, and had it at least once a week.

She wondered if Bexley was doing alright. She had called for backup, which meant there was a situation. Apparently something to do with the man who was now only slightly bleeding out in the other room. The reminder of him made her heart skip a beat with panic, remembering that she might have to do something about that. She really did not want to have to try to fix that mans leg. In theory, she knew what to do, she had seen Marlene do it plenty of times, but was she prepared to do it herself? Not in the slightest. She made a little prayer that Marlene would show up sooner rather than later. Ellie wouldn't consider herself to be very religious, but she did find herself praying every now and again. To what she had no idea, maybe just whatever was out there to listen to her. It was a hard world and is much harder without something to make it easier, and sometimes prayers were that for her.

Suddenly, there was Marlene, speaking to her through the doorway. "Finally!" Ellie clapped, hugging her. "I thought I was going to have to fix him on my own." When she had registered that Marlene had asked her a question, she added. "Yes, I did both. He passed out when removing the bullet in his left thigh," she said, her voice turning a bit more professional for a moment. "I let him be. I didn't see the benefit in keeping him awake just to endure that much pain," she added. "It needs to be closed, and probably sterilized again." She set her plate on the counter and walked out to the main, who she could see was in pain, even in his concussed state. "Poor guy," she muttered under her breath. "I think it was the Easterners," she added.
coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

INEJ ROMERO

inej romero was up with the early morning sun, her long legs dangling from the high branch as she admired the soft colors of the morning sky. her right hand gripped on one of her favourite katana as her long, brown hair intertwined with the chilly wind. with a soft sigh, inej leapt down from the tree with a loud thud from her scuffed boots. the woman slipped her katana into her untility belt and began to her journey back to the north faction.

the silence that surrounded her was calming for inej; her boots snapping the fragile twigs as she made her way back to her new home. inej's face was blank as she stuffed her hands into her pockets, dodging her way through the bodies that made up the north faction, her head low and her breathing short and sweet.
inej was in no mood to speak with anyone, she was never in the mood to speak. she preferred to listen to orders and complete the task at hand.inej headed back to her tiny place, chucking her katana back onto her bed and loaded two hands guns instead, slipping them into her belt and an extra load of bullets into her boot as well as grabbing a silver bow with a set of arrows, slipping the bow over her shoulder. inej rushed out of her room and headed straight to the war room, waiting for violette to show.

outfit - xxx / with - na / mentions - violette / tags - deer deer

Andrea "Andy" Kennedy
d484b0c0e9ebbfee5016102462d8d3ab--cool-hair-like-a-girl.jpg
Andrea stood back as the two leaders talked, placing the gun down to her side when she was told to stand down. She listened to the interaction and looked at all the Easterners, her eyes scanning over them to make sure they weren't up to anything. When a westen ranger arrived covered in blood and claiming to have seen the incident that was in questions, Andy raised an eyebrow before looking towards the wall. How and why had they been shot from that territory and who was over there?. Before she even had time to question anything, she watched as Bex climed a tree and quickly made her way to the wall, quickly followed by Ky, Jade and Teddy. "Idiots" she mumbled as she watched in horror as their leader suddenly vanished but when she heard the scream Andrea sprung into action. She placed the strap off her rifle over her shoulder and quickly climbed the tree closest to her with ease. She made her way across the trees before swinging onto the wall. She quickly managed to catch herself before she fell and lowered herself into a squatting position as she looked towards where her leader was. "Theres voices coming from down there" she told the ones on the wall with her.

Bellz Bellz r e i r e i Rhaine Rhaine slim slim KingofAesir KingofAesir Misty Gray Misty Gray

Katie-Lynn Dejenn
c277e4ea51dcf0b28d9a34362d64aa1f--beautiful-people-beautiful-women.jpg
Katie sighed. When everyone had went out, she was told to stay back. It was mostly for her to rest up after her bow-string slammed the side of her face but she didn't mind the order what-so ever. She didn't have much to do while she was at base besides clean up here and there. Her walkie had been tossed to whoever had asked her for it in her half awake state and right about now, the bow weilder was wishing she had it to know what was happening,

chink. sliiide. thump. Spinning in her rolling chair to face another girl, Kat huffed. "ReeRee? I'm so bored!" The girl whined after whimpering from moving her mouth. There was a yellow, light bruise from her bow and so moving her mouth in certain ways moved her bruised cheek, causing her to feel some pain. Katie's sweetheart, Danielle Rita AKA ReeRee for herself, was busy sterilizing her equipment due to her being the West Faction's main nurse. Katie-Lynn was hanging around her love because, well, she loved her. If everything was put down as to why, Katie would spend all day thinking and saying reasons but currently, she was pretty bored.

The girl had an ice-pack at one point for her sore mouth but somehow it managed to "Get out of her reach" and the brunette was in no mood to move for it for reasons she herself didn't even know. Looking at her nails Katie yawned with some sound attached with it until she once more opened her mouth too far and stretched her injured skin, causing a quiet yelp. "Ooow how oooow!" Katie cried, ever so gently rubbing her sore and slightly puffy cheek. With eyes casted at Rita's curvy hips, Katelynn let a small smile lift her full, pink lips. 'Oh Ree... How i love you so. I just want you to come over here and gimmie a kiss!' She told herself, going to rest her hand on her cheek before slowed her decent and eased down her elbow to the desk. Katie let her cheek slowly take the pressure so her pain was only an ache she'd deal with to watch her love as she worked so calmly and rhythmically.
r e i r e i

Rhett Otto
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
deer deer
Rhaine Rhaine

The car ride only took about 10 minutes, the only real difficulty being the caution needed to not get stuck in a snow bank. But that was the mechanics jobs afterall, maintaining the cars as well as knowing the routes of the north. Only three mechanics existed in Khal, and once one was to grow old or die, it’s underling will take their place. Quite a simple process.

The three hummers roared as the encapsulated the scouts and southerners, sending a fury of snow and ice into the air as they settled to a stop. The front one quickly unloaded, the furred men creating a circle within the circle of cars, guarding them. Comet quickly hopped out of the back one, joining his fellow scouts. And that only left them...

Rhett opened his door, his boot crunching in the snow, his black fur trench embodying his nickname. Strolling over to the congregation, he stood to the right of Lee Danvers, and Violette to the left of the scout. Clearing his throat, he stuffed his hands in his coat, and began...

People of the South, I am leader of the North, ruler of Khal. But those are all quite fancy titles do you not agree? You folks look quite civilized, so I can imagine you’ve heard of diplomacy? And it just so happens that I was going to visit you all today, there’s some matters i’ve been wanting to discuss with you.” Pausing his eyes scanned the people, a young woman and man, and a boy younger than Atticus. Making a thoughtful nod, he continued. “So here’s what i’ll do. Your youngest will go back over, and we have a safe way of doing that I assume you. You two will accompany me to Khal, and be treated as guests while we work out the politics of the situation...”

Turning towards Vixen, he gestured to the snowmobiles. “You’ll be coming back with us. Comet can lead in your place, but your place currently is not in The Banks... You’ll make sure the Southerners are guarded and taken care of. Quarters will be needed, and proper clothing for tonight. If any of them try something unwise... We’ll you have my permission to sign them up for the fights.”

Satisfied with the situation, he turned to Violette. “You and Lee will be in the back car. I’ll be in the middle with the Southerners and the doctor. Once we get back make sure At is home, and away from all of this...” And with that, he clasped his hands, signaling the meet and greet to be over. The men from the front car carefully guided and placed the two Southerners in the middle car, while one of the scouts tended to the youngest boy. Making his way back to the car, he smiled. “No harm will come to the boy, we have a device to get him over.” Shutting his door, the group waited for the sendoff of the boy, then began the ride back to Khal.

Lee Danvers
2016_CHRISTMAS_NCW_3B-683x1024.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
deer deer
Rhaine Rhaine

Lee smiled from under his hood and mask as the hummers made their way around them, engulfing them in a black metal ring. Tucking his gun safely in his holster as the milita men made their way from the first car, and Comet rejoined the scouts. “Sorry sir... Looks like the situation escalated while I was away.” Scoffing, he snatched the man’s hood and tugged him closer. “No shit Sherlock Holmes, ye’ got all worked up over a little man looking over the wall... Now look what’s happened.” Pushing the rookie back within the scouts ranks, the two leaders of Khal stood on either side. Rhett, a deadly man on one, and Violette, the cunning and kind on the other...

Allowing Rhett with his moment of introduction to the Southerners, he began to zone out. None of these matters concerned him... Snapping out of thought when Rhett addressed him, he turned as he was given his orders. “Theres no.... Why.!” Stopping himself, knowing if he actually spoke his mind he could lose his tongue for his thoughts. Why was he in charge of guarding these dumbasses?! Looking down at the blanket of snow at his feet for the remainder of the scenario, the clasps of his leaders hands freeing him from this dread.

Turning towards Donner, who now stood with The Claw in hand, stepped forward. “Bring the boy,” Lee ordered as Comet went and fetched the little blonde from the snow. Once firmly in the grasps of his scout, he bent down to eye-level with the boy. “Now here’s what’s gonna happen boy... This here Claw is gonna be shot up at the wall, and Donner here is gonna take you up. Now you’ll point out where he needs to drop ye’ down, and you’ll be on your merry way home.” Grabbing the young boys ear, he continued. “Now here’s what ye’ gonna tell you folks back home. You’ll tell them you ran into a group of folks who just wanted a chat with the others. Tell em everyone will be fine, and returned this time tomorrow to this very here spot. If anything changes, we’ll contact you.” Letting the boy go, he shoved him towards Donner, growing bored now.

The Claw was a newly developed grappling hook, able to shoot cable up top to the wall. Now the scouts developed a parachord mechanism, similar to repelling, to allow travel atop the wall. The capacity was one man per time, but the weight of the young boy wouldn’t affect its ability.

Stepping back beside Violette, he gave Donner a nod, signaling the shot. A loud THUD echoed through the circle, as the cable whizzed through the air, then met with a CLICK. With a tug of the chord, signaling the attachment to the top of the wall, Donner clipped himself in. Strapping the boy on his lap, placing a guarding arm around the boy, he gave a nod. Shooting up towards the top, disappearing within the clouds...

Turning towards the final Hummer, he made his way in the passenger seat, while Violette sat in the back. Once the doors where shut, he removed his helm and hood to reveal his face. He had stubble, hiding the little scars from many fights across his face. His hair short, graying, and tossed from the mask. Running a gloved hand through his tossed hair, he smiled in the rear-view. “Today’s gonna make to be quite a excitement, don’t you agree?”

Last edited:
Kyle Hawthorne
[mood] serious [tags] Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex Rhaine Rhaine [location] in the freezing [mentions] Bexley Bellz Bellz Lee and Rhett ReverseTex ReverseTex Theodore Rhaine Rhaine

nnnn.jpg

Kyle glares at the man and said softly but just as harsh "Fucker, I didn't go through 11 years of pure hell to be pushed back over the wall. I've killed skin crawlers scarier than you. So fuck off, I am not a kid. Haven't been the war against skin crawlers started. " He frowned at the man "If I'm a weak fuck, then you are a dumbass man. Yea I can cuss too."

He then looks at the man "I'll go cause if I don't Mum here, would have me killed herself. But understand this if you don't deliver on your promise that mum and this western idiot would be back up there. I'm jumping right back down that wall. I don't care if I die doing it. " He follows the man, and let him carry him into the thing called the claw. "Oh and I'm not leaving the wall. So, Mum, I'll see you when you come over. "

Then he soars with the man gripping him. Everything Kyle said was the truth. If they didn't believe them, then yea. It's on them.

"You never know when you're gonna lose someone. You never know who you never gonna meet."

Last edited:
tumblr_nw6ewmVK1k1rbrc0qo1_1280.png

Doctor Ivan Salazar

The entire situation appeared to be under the control of the scouts. The woman seemed to have taken a nice hit to the head but nothing too serious. If she was still standing and talking with that amount of fervour, then it was more than likely just a mild concussion. Though the lack of insulating clothing might prove to be dangerous in a few hours. Well, the Kahl was on their way so it wasn't much of an issue.

Sure enough, after a brief waiting period, the roar of humvee on snowy roads began to make its presence known in the northern lands. Ivan decided that was a good time to start heading back. Snow had piled up on his body to such a degree that nothing of the doctor could be seen except the very tip of the rifle barrel and the heels of his boots. So when he stood up, a miniature avalanche formed at the sudden weight of snow hitting the blanketed hill. It was amusing to see such a deadly disaster on such a small scale.

Either way, that was not the time to admire small avalanches. The doctor slowly made his way through the snowy land towards the main road that the kahl took to get there. They would be long gone before Ivan could stealthily cross that 350 meter distance. The doctor never moved anywhere without caution and while that greatly slowed his progress, it also greatly increased his chances to not get caught by straggling Wyrms or less-than-friendly humans. The sounds of the engines coming back to life down the road were a good sign. Now that the hispanic man had made it back to the road, he need only continue walking along it until the vehicular patrol caught up with him. Which it did so quite easily.

The patrol only stopped for a moment so that Salazar could hop into the middle car. Apparently, the lambs and the wolf were in this car as well.
"Hello lobo." The accented voice said over the rumble of the engine, his voice muffled by the gasmask he had upon his face. Medical attention was why he was here so that meant he needed to provide that service. Almost robotically, Ivan turned to examine the female lamb's head wound without touching her. If there was any chance he had some of the chemical agent on his hands, touching the wound could possibly mean killing her. The doctor didnt really care much but the wolf seemed to want them alive.

"Cuando llegamos al compound, I will treat your wounds more carefully. But, you can rest assured that it is nothing serious." He said in a neutral tone.
ReverseTex ReverseTex Bellz Bellz @meraki @ the guy that plays teddy

Atticus Withers
Levi-Miller-2015-Evening-Standard-Photo-Shoot-003.jpg
with: no one; Sneaking around! mentions: ReverseTex ReverseTex deer deer none. location: War Room->Marketplace-> on to of a building near wall.
Atticus had gotten lost in a day dream when his father sat beside him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. The young boy snapped out of it and looked up at his father with a small smile, though as he began to speak his smile slowly faded and his little heart began to race as he thought of his father having to go speak with the southerners. What if they were like the barbarians that hung around the farther northern parts. What if they tried to eat him?!?! Atticus' almond shaped blue-green eyes widened slightly but bit his tongue as he simply nodded his head. He knew his father would be safe but the curiosity of knowing was strong. He wanted to know what these people looked like. His father had spoke of him being born in the South, he was a Southerner. Did he look that same?? Was that even a thing? Atticus always wondered where he could attribute his looks to, the only relation he had with his adopted father was perhaps their eye color...and even his were slightly more icy than Atty's blue-green lake colored eyes. "Please be careful Papa." Atticus said, using a name he hadn't used since he was much younger. But Atticus felt young and afraid in those moments. Atticus followed his father out of the war room but separated from him as he left with his caravan.

Atticus shoved his hand into his cloak pocket and grabbed his walkie, turning up the volume slightly so he could hear where they were headed. His eyes focused on the ground as he made his way down the familiar path to the market place. Most of it was above ground but the building helped block some of the icy winds, Atticus had plans of heading to the market...but only to pick up a few things and say hello to Wendy. Wendy was a small blonde haired beauty with the most beautiful smile the boy had ever seen. Her eyes were a deep chocolate brown and whenever she was mad at Atticus she wrinkled her nose in a way that made him blush.

But as the walkie began to go off. He couldn't help but pause his footsteps, feet crunching the thick blanket of snow beneath him. Medical crew was needed? His curiosity was peaking as he thought long and hard about his decisions. Atticus' knew he would have to be quick, but he knew he could do it. Turning quickly the boy, moved down one of the narrow alleyways. He moved to one of the fire escapes, moving the hood of his cloak over his curls, he began to climb. The building was tall, at least 7 stories high. The wind was fierce as the boy got higher and higher into the sky, the snow camouflaging him in its thickly blowing blanket. He shivered slightly as the cold began to penetrate through his clothes but he wasn't going to stop until he at least got one look.

Atticus made it to the top of the building and looked around seeing nothing but white. The buildings were hard to see from where he stood and he frowned deeply, his plans of using the sky as his shield slowly being crushed. But he noticed that the snow would only completely cover the tops of the buildings at certain times. Atticus couldn't believe himself right now. You really considering this Atty? his mind asked him and he ignored it without a second thought. He had to know. Biting his lip, the boy walked back a few steps from the edge of the building. The alleyway wasn't that long in width and the building beside this one was relatively close...they all were. He was gonna have to jump almost blindly though and that's what worried him. No chickening out now... He reminded himself and continued to take a few steps back. Looking straight ahead at the he narrowed his eyes waiting for the ideal moment of visibility.

Seeing the edge of the next building suddenly as some snow swirled in a different direction, the boy sprinted forward and leaped with his long legs, being airborne momentarily before landing on the other building, his legs collapsing beneath him as he rolled on the top. Atticus stood quickly, not letting any time waste itself as he continued the action.

Atticus had made it barely in time to see that his father and the other men were already leading the Southerner back towards Khal, crouched down at on top of one of the buildings closer to the wall location they were in, he was out of breath and was sure to have plenty of bruises. But he had made it just in time to barely see them before they disappeared behind the snow blowing in a mass of flurries in front of him. Frustration took over as he cursed under his breath at the snow. Atticus only noticed that the strange southerners weren't wearing any fur in the snow...and their skin was tinted brown...From the sun, which Atticus had learned about from his teachings was called a tan or sunburn.

The boy allowed himself to stare only a moment longer, knowing he had to head to the market quickly before his father noticed what he had done. With one last curious narrowing of his eyes, he tried to see if he could spot the strange people who had crossed into their territory before turning and heading back the way he came.

Last edited:
Charlotte "Lottie" Reynolds

xcite_inflight_gifted-jpg.371250
Lottie had been up since sunrise and had slept in one of the empty rooms in the HQ building. She supposed this place was her home - she'd stuck around the East for a couple of years now. Though she was a child, she didn't rely on any of the adults to do anything for her and that meant they didn't have to spend too much of their attention checking on her. She was naive and temperamental, but had learnt by now how to generally take care of herself - not that she doesn't seek out comfort from time to time. If anything, she likes to think she helps the grown-ups more than they helped her.

The previous afternoon, she'd been out scavenging a couple of miles out from base and managed to find herself some clothes. She'd also found a box of ammunition which she'd dutifully carted back to the place she called home. She was sure Brandy and Carter would be able to make use of the ammo, just like Mick had been grateful for the hunting knife she'd found for him just last week. She liked all of the adults she spent time around, but Brandy and Carter were her favourites as they were snipers just like her dad had been. Snipers were the best!

Lottie was bringing the box of ammo to give to one of the snipers when she overheard talk of something going on near the North wall. She decided to sneak around to see what was happening. When she got close enough to see something going on with those from the West, the child let out an exasperated sigh. "When will these people grow up?" she mumbled to herself. She placed the box down on the ground and decided to get close to the group of people. She stopped when she saw some of them jumping onto the wall and was shocked when she realised Teddy had seemingly fallen over to the North. She wasn't happy about that. She really like Teddy and his humour, so didn't like to think he was now in danger. She couldn't see Jade either and really hoped she was okay as she kind of looked up to the lady, thinking of her as being totally cool.

Lottie decided to remain a short distance away, enough to hear what was being said but not enough to be in the way. Rosemary and Beth were both safe and in one piece, which the child was grateful for. They were the ones she went to if she wanted any sort of comfort or reassurance in this creepy world. Michael was there too, surprisingly. If anyone was going to do something dumb, she thought it would have been that jerk. Lottie thought Michael was hilarious, but he was still a jerk who she often ended up bickering with. Still, she knew she wasn't innocent as she liked to give as good back in return.

Mentioned: Multiple people, no interactions for now.

Theodore "Teddy" Ashworth|Rosemary Borden
with: Bexley Bellz Bellz , Michael/Beth Misty Gray Misty Gray , Jade slim slim , Avalon KingofAesir KingofAesir , Kyle r e i r e i , Andy neverbackdown neverbackdown , Elijah nymphadora. nymphadora. , Rhett/northern scouts ReverseTex ReverseTex , Doctor Salazar shadowz1995 shadowz1995
location: over the North Wall (teddy) , east side territory (central park)

Teddy couldn't breathe. He choked against the dry, frigid air, shivering so hard that his teeth would have been chattering together if he wasn't gasping. His body ached, heavy and cumbersome against the snow-covered ground. He sat up, feeling the bruises already forming on his side and back, burying his face briefly in his hands, before clutching his chest. The wind had been completely knocked from him, and with the extreme shock of the cold, it was several moments before he had any of his wits about him.

His eyes found Bex first through the white haze, and he saw the edge of anger, consternation, and upset in her gaze. Teddy focused in on the wound on her head. He barely heard her words over the howl of the wind, and even when he comprehended what she said, he disregarded it immediately. He had thought he was the ridiculous one. Staying behind hadn't been an option for him. He hadn't once considered it, and she was wrong. He was no use to her back there. He knew she didn't want his help, at least he thought she didn't, but he couldn't really find it in himself to care just now.

"Are you alright?" His voice came out fragmented, low, and thin - his breath only beginning to barely return. They were strained words, but almost unconscious of themselves. He was done wasting time pretending to be at odds with her, had been done the moment she had revealed she remembered him, the moment she fell off the goddamn wall. She had changed the game. The rest didn't matter.

He watched, slightly horrified as she fell to her knees. He struggled to stand, to reach her - shaking and tremulous as he was. "Hey, h-hey," He froze as he saw her clench her jaw and begin to stand once more. He hadn't doubted that she had the strength in her, he just worried that it was doing her more harm than good. He came to a standing position a moment after she did, rising at almost the same time.

He clasped his hands together, glancing at them, noting how stark the sun-worn tone of his skin appeared in the whiteness of the North.

Teddy noticed the scouts, his gaze sticking on the one pointing the gun at them. Stunned, he was silent. There weren't supposed to be people here, only the dead and the cold and the fucking snow. Yet, here they were, holding them at gun point. This was more than he could have ever foreseen. He was about to intercede as Bex's words reached him. What was she doing? He understood saving the kid, but taking the fall? Not so much. She could have said anything, could have made up any story she chose. She wasn't going to be the one taking the bullet on this one, not where he was concerned.

Before he could speak, the scout with the gun began firing off instructions, letting them know what was to follow. He was relieved when he heard that the kid was being sent back, even more when it proceeded. He watched the procession with awe. The kid's moxie had almost made him want to smile. There was no getting past him.

Three hummers pulled up, and he was left watching, struck silent again - wide eyed and shivering, snow catching in his beard and in his hair.

More people came forth from the trucks, including a well-dressed, well-groomed man that caught his attention immediately. He listened as the man spoke, enraptured for a moment by how articulate he was, what quiet power he managed to wield even in the short spar of words, and then they were gone again, and the scouts were leading him and Bex into the trucks, to be taken back "Khal" or whatever it was that the "Leader of the North" had spoken of. He was unassuming, confused beyond belief, and if he had the presence of mind he might've fought it, but thankfully he followed along, climbing into the truck after Bex.

They were greeted by a dark-haired man. When he came closer to Bex, Teddy visibly tensed, but he didn't touch her, only looked at her wound with practiced gaze. His next words cleared up the suspicion Teddy had come to. He was a doctor, or at least someone trained to provide medical aid.

Teddy gave a meaningful glance to Bex, caught in the middle of the whirlwind. He didn't know what it was they were about to face, but he wasn't about to back down.

It was only as the truck shuddered forward that Teddy recalled the well-groomed man's words.

"If any of them try something unwise... Well you have my permission to sign them up for the fights."

/

Rosemary stood still, on the brink of movement, pondering her course of action. She had watched as Teddy went over the wall after Bexley and the Western child. She couldn't say why he acted so rashly, what his motivations might be. She thought she knew those in her close circle better than that. Rosemary knew that Teddy was brave, even foolhardy, but she didn't think his Eastern sense of morality could be the real reason behind his actions. He had called Bexley by a shortened version of her name, and Rosemary knew with almost certainty now that there was history between them. She didn't know if it mattered now, given the fact that both seemed to be lost over the wall, with no apparent way of returning. The reality was, of course, that if the cold didn't get them first, the skin-crawlers would. Still, Rosemary had never been one to give up on anyone, to submit to the worst possibilities.

She gave a grateful look to Michael as he maintained his readyness to act on her word, and to Beth who spoke affirmatively to her request.

Rosemary took forth her walkie-talkie in her small, pale hands, hoping to reach Jade.

"This is Dove to Jaded, what's the situation up there? Who have we lost? Please respond ASAP."

Brandy's voice came through next over the radio, and she quickly responded without hesitation. She was glad that he had arrived so quickly to her call.

"Negative, Eastern, the situation has changed. Hang tight, please. I will send more orders if the need arises."

Rosemary was still confounded by the leader of the West's choice to personally climb the wall. She - who all the West relied on. Had she not foreseen the possibility of the future that had so easily befallen her? Perhaps she didn't value herself as much as she should. Then again, Rosemary wondered if she had possessed the strength and agility that Bexley did, if she would have gone after her. She decided against it. Too many looked to her judgement for action. Her presence was a necessity, especially with Jade upon the wall.

She couldn't lose anymore of her own.

"Dove to Jaded," she spoke again into the walkie-talkie, "If there is nothing more to be done, please return to my side." She wished the Westerners would also come down, but she knew her word would hold no weight with them.

She had briefly considered sending Michael to retrieve Jade, to make sure the woman came back safely, but she shied away from having another one of her men sent into a perilous situation, and to the idea of leaving herself defenseless save for the eyes above. She needed him at her side, at Beth's side. Rosemary couldn't foresee how the next moments might turn. The Westerners might turn and decide she was at fault for their leader's fate. Anything was possible.

Last edited:
Bexley Withers
source.gif
with: Teddy + Rosemary Rhaine Rhaine Lee and Rhett ReverseTex ReverseTex shadowz1995 shadowz1995 none location: North Side of the wall

The Western Leader was in shock. She wanted to believe that her eyes were deceiving her, perhaps the frigid cold or head injury she sustained had gotten to her within those few moments and caused her to hallucinate the people in front of her. But she knew that she would be a fool if she tried to think that way. The wall was suppose to only hold skin crawler and snow on the North side of the it. But these were definitely human beings. Three hummers roared to them, causing a flurry of snow and ice to pick up and settle like dust around them once they came to a sudden stop. The vehicles were far more advanced than the machinery they had in the West.

It was quite terrifyingly impressive to see as the doors to the hummers opened and well dressed, crisp looking men and women exited the vehicles. The man who wore nothing but black fur caught her eye almost immediately as he reached his true height. Bex knew this was their leader. The look in his eyes, the way he walked and the calm diplomatic atmosphere that followed him was a dead give away. He cleared his throat and spoke and the first words that came out of his mouth were enough reason for Bex to be weary of him. Leader of the North and ruler of Khal....who the fuck was this extra fur ball? Bexley's eyes narrowed his way slightly, not buying into the warm welcome of the Ice King. Frosty the snowman made his way back to the car before she could say anything more he clapped his hands, symbolically ending the little greeting that had just took place. Bexley jumped slightly as two men grabbed her by the tops of the arms and began leading her towards the car, her eyes glanced back at Teddy as he too was being led to the back of the hummer with her.

If any of them try something unwise... We’ll you have my permission to sign them up for the fights. Bexley's ears didn't miss this before....only just registering them now, confirming that they might be in more danger than these people were gonna let on.

Bexley looked to the scout as he gave orders of what was to happen to Kyle as she was being ushered and Bexley's eyes went wide momentarily. Kyle was being sent back over he wall, which relieved her more than anything...that was until he started to fight the scout. "Kyle! Go home!" She told him sharply, knowing that if he were to continue to fight like this he would get hurt, and Bexley simply wouldn't stand by and let them hurt one of her own. Clenching her fists, she watched as the boy gave in, stating that Bex would have killed him if he tried to stay. The woman let out a huff of relief and watched as the boy was hooked up to "The Claw." She was forced to slide into the back seat of the car and Teddy slid in beside her. As much as she wanted to hate that she was so close, feeling his warmth literally inches from her own body, she couldn't help but feel relieved that she wasn't enduring this alone. The door closed and she watched through the window as Ky was propelled back over the wall by the machine, her mouth opening in awe slightly.

Her relief was quickly squashed as the car began to move and then halt suddenly. A man with long hair hopped into the hummer as well, wearing a gas mask over his face, which struck Bexley as odd. Her ears strained to hear his words to the "Ice King" but made them out. Lobo she had definitely heard that word before, timber wolf she remember the translation, causing her to raise her eyebrows at the man with the fur. He called himself the Wolf? Red flags raised at this new discovery and she glanced over Teddy's way quickly before a movement caused her head to snap forward again. The man with the gas mask was staring at her intently, seeming to be checking the wound on her head. Bexley winced slightly as he leaned in slightly but remained emotionless on her face otherwise. He informed her that once they got to their compound he would tend to her wound...though it didn't look like anything serious.

Bexley just stared the man down with fiery distaste. Uncaring if he was treating her, or that these people were being kind to her. Something smelled fishy and she was sure they weren't near an ocean. Finally Bexley couldn't stand the silence anymore, who did this man think he was? Taking them back to his compound like they had no other options...They should have gone back over the wall and forgotten all about this incident. Clenching her jaw the fiery small woman glared at both of the men with great hostility. "Why discuss anything? We weren't even aware of your existence until you shot one of my men." Her tone was full of accusations as it came out grumbly and low. She shifted in her seat slightly, pushing herself up with her hands, her fingers lightly brushing Teddy's momentarily. His skin was ice despite the heat radiating off of him, she knew that she should have been more....collected with these people. They probably would have frozen alive out in the snow if it hadn't been for them...but what could they want with the south? Why now?

The questions left unanswered were driving her crazy, her mind went back to her faction and she wondered if Jasper had gotten word of her sudden disappeared. She was confident he could handle things while she was away, he was the Tonto to her Lone Ranger after all...They were promised to be returned tomorrow, and she hoped it remained true. As far as Bexley was concerned, this new development was a threat to the existence they once lived...and if they weren't careful both Sides of the south would be propelled into a war she wasn't sure they could win.

Rhett Otto
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Rhaine Rhaine

Rhett gave a nod of acknowledgement to Salazar, seeing as he was currently occupied with studying the two Southerners injuries. He sat silent for a few moments, allowing the man to do the job he was required to do. Once the icy silence filled the car, the southern woman was first to speak, bringing a amused smile to his face.

“Good question. Well I think we’ve gone seventeen years without contact, and we both know we’re doing just fine. But, the world has fallen into quite a slum... And I think diplomacy is a well-needed gear in order to a properly function society do you not agree...? Now I must apologize about the casualty, that wasn’t my doing, merely a paranoid scout. Not the one who saved your life, he’s a good man.” Studying the two, his icy eyes carefully slicing across the humvee.

Now I do think we need to come to a understanding of each other. You’ll shortly see Khal, as a honored guest, but what does that leave me? Nothing. Am I correct?” Allowing the woman to answer, who seemed to be the leader of whatever group of southerners, he continued with a nod. “Well that leaves me with nothing. So, I have to speculate, now we’ve got 10 minutes left. So indulge me.”

“You two have quite different appearances, which mean you come from two separate cultures... So that means there’s multiple factions beyond the wall? Good. Now for you mamn, you appear quite tanned and western. Taking you indulged in the Old West? As for you sir, you’re quite conservative, similar to the Old World.”
Thinking over his observations, he nodded. “You’ll find Khal to be quite unique like yourselves...”

Rita Callen

[mood] protective and loving [tags] Bellz Bellz Cosmosis Cosmosis [location] at the saloon hospital [mentions] every one at the wall and Katie Cosmosis Cosmosis

noaon.jpg

Rita looked at her hurt girlfriend. She was disinfecting her medical things when she looked at Katie who was pouting and smiled softly. She then heard her love whined to her and rolled her eyes "Maybe you should have been careful when you are playing with your bow." She heard her walkie go off again, but she ignored it. Silencing the damn thing, she knew she probably shouldn't do that but whatever is happening, she is sure someone else would handle it.

She turned around to Katie who yawned and still managed to hurt herself more. Rita signed and walked up to her, taking her face carefully. She grabbed the ice pack which was right next to her, placing it on the hurt cheek. She sighed softly "What am I going to do with you?" Katie was trouble where ever she went. Hell, the first time she met the girl was when she had to save her from a trap. Rita knew better than to jump into trouble, but Katie didn't.

She would jump right in. Leaving Rita scared to death. She hasn't told her, that she loved her yet. With her past, as soon as she did. Katie would die. She removed the ice pack from her cheek and kisses it ever so softly. Pulling back, she kisses Katie softly. Leaning her forehead on hers. She sighed and looked at the girl. "Come on. Let's see what got everyone so riled up? Should be fun, since you are oh so bored. " She went to her things and took out an bandage, placing it softly on Katie covering her bruise.

She then packed in everything that she might need in her medical bag. Rita grabbed her walkie turning it back on, and replying to the group on the east wall. "Rita on the way, for any injuries." She then packed her katana on her back. Pulling Katie up with her. "Sooner we get back. The sooner we can kiss and make out. I don't know about you but that sounds appealing."

"Medical is easy, you know what to expect. But emotions and people are not. Alive now and dead the next day."

Last edited:

Surpisingly, the ruggedly handsome male hadn't been lounging around in one of his favorite canopy, lazing without a care in the world. Instead, he managed to wake up before the crack of dawn as he made his way out of his well-built home, saying good bye to his dog Remy before setting off. His mind wandered above --
the place where the air was much more open and free than the depths below where air was stuffy and warm, however, Jasper couldn't fathom or pinpoint the time when he remembered such experience or lifestyle, at least, he blocked that memory out of his brain. His memories were a blur and sometimes caused him headaches that he honestly didn't need to deal with currently.

Although it should have been a day like any other day, Jasper had took it upon himself to move around their territory, investigating unresolved activities that could very much help his people live more comfortable and access to more resources. Usually, he would be out scouting with the rest of the crew members, greeting his neighbors, messing around, sleeping, or filing paper work on the infrastructure of Saloon. Whatever Bexley couldn't pay mind to, Jasper took it upon himself to do, they were a team. The Saloon wasn't built within a day, it took years for the location to be how it is in present day. Jasper had watched the city flourish and the community was ever populating, however, that meant more resources and more trading. But, with the feud going on, Jasper didn't think there would be a truce any time soon and he knew the reason for the misgivings but unfortunately couldn't spill the beans as it has been kept a long-time secret between him and Bexley. Speaking of the chaotic woman, Jasper couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head at the times the two shared together. There never was a dull moment whenever Bex was around, especially when she went straight into the fire without a moment's notice.

Sighing, Jasper shook his head as he continued his journey. Before he knew it, dawn approached and Jasper knew it wouldn't be too long until his people would carry on their day, surviving as best as they could. The trek was starting to get long and gruesome as he was feeling alone, not hearing any bustling noises or fights that tended to break out at the bars that were in Saloon. It was now just him and nature. He didn't think to bring his radio, not when he was reaching an area that didn't have signal. But, he was smart enough to leave a note if anyone ever needed him, though, he doubt he would be out for longer than a day's time.

Time passed and Jasper managed to travel to different areas that other researchers had been to before, taking in account the soils, the scattered wildlife, and writing down notes and details if there were any changes to the climate or system that had been recalled. However, as Jasper approached a new field a few miles further that hadn't been researched, he heard movement to his left as he stopped abruptly, surveying his surrounding. The land was deserted and the sand that surrounded him was still and without footprints. Not moving a muscle, Jasper didn't look behind to tell there was something behind him. Taking a deep breath, Jasper steadied himself, readying his position as he slowly and carefully reached into his pocket for her gun. And within seconds, he was on the move as he didn't bother to wait for a signal, he aimed, fired, and shot whatever was behind him.

A thud could be heard and Jasper continued to aim his gun, not lowering it any time soon as he waited for a counter-attack. Not breaking a sweat, Jasper never lowered his gun as he approached whatever he shot slowly before his brows knitted together. His bullet managed to shoot through not just one animal . . but two animals as his eyes gazed upon a snake that had a bird inside it's mouth. Seeing what he had just done, Jasper could only stare at the dead animals with his fist and teeth clenched together in anger and frustration. Something about the image before him shook him to his core and he couldn't help but feel something was admist at the Saloon. Give or take, Jasper estimated that he had been at away from headquarters for at least half a day so far. But, not wasting any more time, Jasper quickly placed his gun back in his holster and made his way back to the site. Something didn't sit well with him and he didn't know what it was, but he hoped everything was okay.

More time passed and Jasper finally made it back, this time he made it within two hours rather than four - which, he had to admit, he took his own sweet time heading out to research. His eyes scanned Saloon, seeing if there was anything out of place. He greeted those who passed by him with a smile and some even offered him food to eat. However, he declined respectfully and rushed around the area, looking to see if he could find Bexley. But, without any luck, Jasper went back towards home, causing Remy to jump in surprise. "Hey, boy. Sorry bud, I'll update you later. Somethin' doesn't feel right." And with that, Jasper found his radio and comms as he flipped to the channel that directly linked him to Bexley, "Tonto speaking. Lone Ranger, do you hear me? Repeat. Do you copy me? Over." He questioned loudly and out of breath, his body shaking slightly as sweat dripped down his face.

However, all he heard was static over the radio and he continued to repeat the question three times more, hoping for an answer. At the third time and without an answer from Bexley, Jasper cursed under his breath. "Fuck, where is she?" Jasper knew the woman was hard-headed and stubborn, however, she always returned his call, no matter what. She never allowed it to go to the third call knowing he'd scold the shit out of her ass. Ruffling his hair out of frustration, Jasper quickly changed the radio channel towards his scouts, directly calling them, "Scouts, inform me of your location. Where have most of you gone? Report me of your findings and happenings immediately and head straight back to Headquarters!" Jasper ordered, his tone low yet clear as day.

Not wasting another moment, Jasper quickly headed towards the hospital, praying to whatever deity above that she wasn't there. He honestly didn't have the means and necessity to take on position as Leader. Quite frankly, he didn't even know how he got the position and there were so many that looked up to him. He couldn't handle that form of pressure or respect. However, what Jasper did know was the fact that he only accepted being Co-Head was to watch Bexley's back - knowing how reckless that damned woman was.

Finally arriving, he was greeted with the workers only for him to quickly mutter a hello and raced off into the offices. His eyes scanned the area, seeing if he could see anyone he could find. Where is everyone? Taking out his radio and comms once more, he spoke into the medic channel, ,but before he did, he heard Rita's voice speaking of injuries. Not a moment sooner he spoke into the comms, "Marlene. Rita. Elizabeth. Katie-Lynn. Do you copy? Whatever you are doing, finish it quickly. No one is going anywhere but Headquarters. You are to meet me there. Tonto out." Once Jasper finished his orders he headed out of the hospital wing and headed towards the Headquarter's base - deciding to call for a meeting with everyone.

As Jasper headed down below further into there territory through different tunnels and stairs, Jasper flickered on his flash light as well as a torch to lead the way into the meeting room that has been safely tucked away from invaders. Booby traps have been laid beneath to keep outsiders away and only those who are part of the crew will know how to get through the mazes. Once Jasper arrived in the middle, he lit up the entire room, the fire burning underneath. Flipping to the general channel, making sure everyone heard his orders and are the same page, Jasper spoke through the comms as calmly as possible, "Those of you who have stayed behind on whatever mission Lone Ranger has placed the others on, you are to report to me. Tonto has request your appearance at Headquarters. Lone Ranger has gone missing and I need to know every last details of her last location. I repeat, do not go and play hero wherever she has gone or you answer to me. Do you read me?" With that, Jasper kept his radio comms on, waiting for the responses of his people. For the first time in forever, Jasper was not in a joking mood and if his people knew him better, it was to not mess with him when he's angry.

tags: Bellz Bellz , r e i r e i , nymphadora. nymphadora. , JustAlexandra JustAlexandra , lavendre lavendre , Cosmosis Cosmosis , KingofAesir KingofAesir , neverbackdown neverbackdown , @everjinx
codedby@meraki.

Katie-Lynn Dejenn
c277e4ea51dcf0b28d9a34362d64aa1f--beautiful-people-beautiful-women.jpg
When Rita turned to her, Katie's heart skipped slightly. Her black hair was always quite silky and seeing her blue eyes with concern for her made the brunette's chest fill with happiness. Even if the gloom of the partial hell came onto the west, as long as Kat was with Rita, she felt safe. Wanted. Needed. Appreciated.

"You'll do with me what you want for the most part Ree." Katie replied when asked what to do with herself. "Oooo. The ice feels great." The bow lady replied, placing her hand on her loves. When her cheek was kissed, a light blush formed on her tanned cheeks and when she was kissed on the lips, it deepened considerably. Sure, Rita never had said "I love you" to Katie but sometimes, words were not what was needed to show affection. "Ree, I wasn't playing with my bow i was trying to practice my drawback thank-you very much! And I swear, if everyone is riled up by a few skinnies again i'll..." Katie-Lynn paused. "I'll do somethin. I dunno what i'll do exactly but dangit i'll think of it!" A giggle escaped the young woman as she finished speaking.

As she was pulled up with a strong arm, Kat suppressed a yawn, not wanting to mess up the bandage Rita just put onto her cheek. "I'm still a tad tired though. Some walkin will defi wake me up!" Making sure her gun was on her hip and the bow was all nice and snug on her back with the arrows counted, Lynn was ready to head out. "Make sure you have needles and germ wipes or however their called Ree. OH! And hread for stitches." Smiling a bit, Danielle's words hit her ears and Katie felt a slight bit of arousal. "Oh really? You promise this time? Lets get going c'mon! ReeRee lets goooo-aaaow." Kat managed to stretch her cheek wrong again and she huffed in annoyance, holding out her hand slightly in hopes Rita would get the message she wanted to hold hands. The poor girl had been so captivated by the promise of having some 'fun' that her second in command's summoning pretty much went into one ear and 96% out the other.
r e i r e i

Furrowing her brows together at hearing Vixen's confirmation of there being two birds and one hatchling, Violette stared blankly ahead at the congregation, not showing any emotions of affirmation of said comment and felt no need to comment back towards Vixen. Her curiosity was growing and she couldn't help but feel adventure awaits Khal. As The Northern Wolf made his way down to the pew and the reported scout followed The Northern Wolf's orders, Volette walked behind him, following his lead. She watched the tender, bittersweet moment between The Northern Wolf and Atticus. However, instead of seeing them as man and boy, she saw a father and a son, but as she exhaled and inhaled, a sharp shooting pain shot through her frame as she bit back the need to hiss. She didn't know why she felt those pains but it wasn't new to her and regardless of what the feeling was, there wasn't a moment to lose. Violette soon found herself sitting quietly in the back of the third humvee with The Northern Wolf. It had been awhile since she sat so closely towards the man despite being a few feet away from each other as they rode towards the Northern Wall.

A small head popped up from a make-shift snow hill trench the young child had been hiding behind. Her eyes scanned her surroundings as she slowly but surely made her way around her shield, creeping up on the person she wanted to attack. It was the third time trying, but third time's a charm, right? With small, light steps, the young child slowly found herself getting closer to her 'prey' and before she knew it, she pounced. "Ha!" She screamed loudly, tackling the person to the crowd as a loud "oomph" was heard, the body slamming to the ground. "I win! I win!" The young girl cheered as she looked at the male before her, his eyes boring into hers as his eyes crinkled slightly and a genuine laugh escaped his lips. "You sure did, Violette."

Soon, the humvee arrived at their destination and the scouts were the first to get out of the vehicle, surrounding the fallen birds. Violette waited patiently for the older male to get out before heading out behind him slightly in a daze as she stood on his left. But, when a clear and powerful voice boomed through the frosty air, Violette's attention was brought back down to Earth as her attention was drawn towards The Northern Wolf. A feeling of pride welled inside her as she looked ahead before taking note of the two birds and one hatchling. Her brows knitted together as she stared at the three foreigners. It was intriguing her to see their vast differences just by a glance. The first thing she noticed were their beautiful, tanned skin compared to her pale, porcelain one. However, one out of three of them looked different. . . perhaps it was their clothes that told them apart? Whatever it was. . . Violette's attention was drawn towards both the older birds. Something about the male's eyes and female's hair looked. . . familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Regardless, at seeing the blood that spilled on the snow and the wound on the female, Violette's brows knitted together as she looked in another direction. She didn't mind the smell or sight or blood, but seeing the snow drip with blood only made her want to take the tainted patch and throw it on the other side. Though, it did bring some relief to the worry Violette was holding in when The Northern Wolf didn't have to step out of the inner walls of their faction for a visit to the other factions. The Southerners. . it seemed, decided to drop by and visit instead. However, seeing that the leader of the faction was female. . . something inside Violette stirred as she wondered if the woman had any hardships from her people for leading just because she was. . . a woman and young. But, disregarding those thoughts, Violette's attention went towards the younger boy who couldn't be. . . more than her age when she had stumbled upon Khal. However, seeing the determination, loyalty, and spirit in the young boy, a small, thin smile appeared on her lips . He sure was persistent.

When Vixen had made his way to stand next to her as The Claw did it's part, Violette side-eyed him for a moment to acknowledge his presence before her eyes gazed upon the contraption as she looked at it with awe and wonder. It was always amazing to her how technology worked in so many wondrous ways. Hopefully the little hatchling could go back to where he belonged and find his way home. When The Northern Wolf turned to look at her and gave her the orders to go with Lee in the last Humvee, Violette nodded before heading towards the last Humvee, opening the backdoor car and getting inside, away from the cold.

As Violette situated herself, she looked up and ahead at Lee, seeing that he was getting comfortable as well. With a nod, Violette tilted her head to the side, "Today is definitely on top in my books. The guest were truly unique. We should have had more sometime." She softly said, not needing to use her tone of clarity knowing that Lee could hear her perfectly in the vehicle. Her eyes gazed up at the clouds as she sighed inaudibly, catching her breath. "I'm curious." She started, her voice carrying through the Humvee as the driver started heading back towards the War Room. "There was something the Doctor said before we arrived. He mentioned the experiment worked. But it is not as quick as he liked. Perhaps we are getting somewhere this time? What do you say? Do you believe there is a reversible way?" She questioned, wanting to hear his opinion and response about the skin crawlers. Violette usually would never allow others to hear what she had to say or her thoughts, she only trusted a few with them and Lee was one, the other was Inej, and one more that she isn't sure of just yet. However, at the moment, Inej wasn't here for her to speak to but, Lee is just as a good as Inej, if not, more sassy.

Violette was always amused by the man, quite entertained but also intrigued by him. He said what he wanted without reserve, even if it was against her or The Northern Wolf. She, at first, thought he was foolish to do so, however, his brazen words helped her more times than she could count. "Is there alcohol nearby? I really do hope the blood on the snow does go away." Violette mused to herself, stuck on the image for some odd reason. "The boy. . . he looked to be my age when I found Khal. " She droned on before she got to the bottom of what she really wanted to ask. "Have you thought of life outside of Khal?" Violette started before finishing, "Or better, do you miss the feeling of the sun? And seeing green?"
mentions: Bellz Bellz , Rhaine Rhaine , r e i r e i , nymphadora. nymphadora. , shadowz1995 shadowz1995
with: ReverseTex ReverseTex
codedby@meraki.

Last edited:

Garret

[mood] watchful and kind [tags] deer deer Bellz Bellz Cosmosis Cosmosis [location] at an seemly abandon buliding in west with an little boy [mentions] Bexley Bellz Bellz Jasper deer deer Marth Cosmosis Cosmosis
gg.jpg

Garret was up since the light came out from behind the clouds. He had another nightmare. This time about a girl and she's running. He's trying to get to her but can't. He keeps trying but he can't reach her. He never sees her face, and he feels like he should know her. He wakes up soon after that in a cold sweat. This time it was worse, and he didn't want to be a bother to Bexley or Jasper so he didn't go to them when he woke up like he usually would. Instead, he silenced his walkie-talkie and went out checking abandon buildings for skinwalkers. He usually does this because they sometimes need to expand for growing populations. Families, and kids moving out. New people coming in.

He hasn't been on the walkie-talkie all day. He's checking the last building on this block, and he tries to open the door. It's locked. It shouldn't be locked, none of this buildings should. It's been abandoned for years and hasn't been checked in forever. He calmly takes out one of his handguns. Garret bends down, taking out and paper clip, and unwinding it. He pushes it in the keyhole and moves it around until he hears a click. He slowly opens the door. The strong smell of stench and blood comes to him. It takes him a second to walk in. As he did, he sees blood on the walls.

He walked in more and that's when he saw a boy. No more than 5, laying on the floor. He was thin and looked sickly. Garret had to hold back his anger as the boy looked at him with bruises on his face and ripped and torn clothes. He wondered how long the boy been here. He saw the boy eyes filled with fear and tears. He didn't want to scare him so he did the best thing. He bent down and took off his equipment and guns. Opened his mouth to speak softly to the boy.

"Hey little man, I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise. "

"I don't know who I was before. But I do know who I am now."

Last edited:
Andrea "Andy" Kennedy
d484b0c0e9ebbfee5016102462d8d3ab--cool-hair-like-a-girl.jpg
Andrea stared down into the white nothing, the snow and mist made it impossible to see below and the wind made it even harder to hear what was being said, she could only hear low mummers and was beginning to get restless waiting. Andrea stood up again and secured the rifle on her shoulder before preparing the slide down the wall, "get Jasper and tell him what happened" she told Avalon but quickly stopped when she saw something coming out of the mist, she turned her head and raised an eyebrow in curiosity as she watched a strange contraption bringing Kyle back up to the wall. Once it stopped, Andy pulled Kyle towards her and grabbed onto his shoulders "where's Bex and the man?" She asked him a hash tone of seriousness in her voice "what happened?".
Andrea felt a buzz coming from her back pocket and reached back to take out the walkie talkie as she heard Kyle's and Avalon's sounding aswell. From the other end she heard the unmistakable voice of Jasper and he sounded angry. She sighed before raising it to her lips and pressing the speak button "we have a major problem at the wall" was all she said, she didnt add the formalities as he should be able to recognise her by her voice and there was no time. She stared back down at the otherside of the wall. "We should probably got to headquaters?" She suggested to Avalon "he sounds cranky"

deer deer r e i r e i KingofAesir KingofAesir

Lee Danvers
2016_CHRISTMAS_NCW_3B-683x1024.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
deer deer

Lee leaned back into the passengers seat, squirming for a good minute, not used to the constant shifting of a good cushion. Once moderately satisfied, he looked to the rear-view with his steel-grey eyes. Locking eyes with Violette, he shrugged.

I don’t believe they'll ever be a cure Violette... The definition of insanity is repeating something over and over, expecting a different result, although one never come. And I firmly believe that the mexican witch doctor you and Rhett are so keen on using, in in fact, insane.” Looking out upon the desolate snow-coated city, the sight always pleasant the the man. Snow always fasincated him as a boy, and now he marveled it.

Returning back to the rear-view, he sighed at her next words. Not responding immediantly, he processed the question at hand, eyes at his feet, scowling. Then once content, he returned back to the mirror. “Khal will always be home. The snow is my blanket in the night, shielding me from the darkest of terrors... But being a scout makes me curious, especially when two exotic birds stumble over. So to answer ye’ question, not until recently...”

Taking a deep breath, the question bringing up a moment of past... “Now Liam, all you’ve got to do is take a deep breath, and become apart of the gun. That’s what the stock is for. You lean into it, get comfortable, then melt into the wood. You allow the gun to become you. That’s when you strike.” Doing as his father instructed, Lee took a deep breath, closing one eye as he nuzzled his cheek against the oak stock of his father’s hunting rifle. And without thought, he pulled the trigger... Instantaneously the buck crumbled to the ground, a direct hit to the lung. “Fine shot boy! You’ll make a hell of a solider, or better yet hunter!”

Achohal wouldn’t be a bad thing right now...” Lee said, his voice distant from the flashback. He had also remembered Violette mutter something similar moments ago, maybe he could take her to get a drink once this whole South mess was resolved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back