• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Aaannnnnddd that’s when I tell my girl to shut her trap. Lol .

Tho if she’s trying to protect her faction she would rather take any punishment and let them be.

So hopefully I️t don’t have to get to that point!

Understandable. At least from my pov lol

lol sorry i’m not a night owl like you guys, more of a early bird. i had my post ready last night but like, sleep kinda happened! i’ll be around all day

tunnel_city_by_ianllanas-d96bgsn.jpg

janurschel.jpg

also found some pic of what Khal looks like from underground

the lion and the lamb references reminds me of something I won't say and I cry

I should have a post for Violette later and I'll wait until everyone gets a chance to catch up for the West faction.

Side note: I low key sometimes get confused when you guys say Southerners and I think South and I'm like aren't we the West? But I get what y'all are referring to

Well regardless. One does not simply trigger the doc. The guy is like untriggerable. Permanent safety on. You can only annoy him at best. Of course, he tends to deal with those annoyances in ways ppl would consider inhumane but eh, fuck em lmao

Well regardless. One does not simply trigger the doc. The guy is like untriggerable. Permanent safety on. You can only annoy him at best. Of course, he tends to deal with those annoyances in ways ppl would consider inhumane but eh, fuck em lmao
UHHHH NOOOOOO lol Bexley is one of those people.

Teddy: "Im gonna kill you."

Bex: "Ive got a whole evil villain speech prepared....just to annoy you even further...then I'll kill you."

Bex and Atticus coming up in the next hour or so!

ummm i highly suggest for doctor salazar to leave... Lee won’t be happy that there were threats made by a outsider who doesn’t represent Khal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back