• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
The doctor aint evil but he's eons from goo as well. Like.... there is no real way to describe the man's sense of morality. I tried pretty hard to make him rather enigmatic.

i took french but had a lot of spanish workers who decided to teach me spanish, so i’m grateful for them.

praise the doctor because i love him

Im deadass not used to these compliments.
I have to give them it's just so cool ! Such a well written character like I loved the moment in an earlier post where there was a bit about him being fascinated by the wound and not the person ! So good

hello west faction!
your co head here!

so, despite the chapter ending, the story will still go on, however, this time, there would be much more clarity as to where everyone is!

please let me know what you guys plan! it’s your character and i don’t want to assume where they are or what they are going to do!

so currently in the West faction there is 1 Head Doctor which is Marlene lavendre lavendre and 2 Nurse - Ellie JustAlexandra JustAlexandra and Rita @h o n e s t p r i n c e

- There’s two injured children Kyle @h o n e s t p r i n c e and Marth Cosmosis Cosmosis

So, Kyle is planning on staying at the wall and will refuse to leave. Currently, Andy neverbackdown neverbackdown and Avalon KingofAesir KingofAesir are with him. Either Ava or Andy will stay with Kyle while Ellie goes to them at the Wall? JustAlexandra JustAlexandra (I chose Ellie since Avalon called for her)

And now, since Garett is bringing in Marth , Marlene , I believe is the best bet to handle Marth as he is injured more severely and Rita is assisting her.

What do you guys think?

Is there anyone else I missed?

PLS WE WILL SHOWER THEM THEN

i sometimes feel inadequate when i reply bc i’m like frick his post are amazing
Girl, im writing on mobile while driving lmao. You literally put out 3 times the content I do.

I have to give them it's just so cool ! Such a well written character like I loved the moment in an earlier post where there was a bit about him being fascinated by the wound and not the person ! So good
Yeah cuz the craft of medicine is what he dedicated his life to. Not helping ppl. It just so happens that he helps ppl at the same time. That borderline sociopathic disconnect is a key component in the doc but like... idk m8. Its just another post to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back