• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I know someone who’s loved...
tumblr_n6k8ecewPg1rv54ixo1_500.gif

*put all the northern folks in the west for a minute and they all end up melting*

get it? huh? huh? cause like

LMAO

Woman, Im surprised ur awake to like that post lmao
HAHAHA <3 I am a restless sleeper tbh so its kind a hard for me to completely sleep , I just woke up rn!

INTENSE FREAKING POST MAN. lol. debating if I should have Bex get her fill in before Rhett but lol I don't want her to have a bullet in her aha.

loved the post tho dearie!

HAHAHA <3 I am a restless sleeper tbh so its kind a hard for me to completely sleep , I just woke up rn!

INTENSE FREAKING POST MAN. lol. debating if I should have Bex get her fill in before Rhett but lol I don't want her to have a bullet in her aha.

loved the post tho dearie!
If she does give him lip, he'd just turn to Rhett with a raised eyebrow and a twitch in the corner of his lips to indicate he was amused. Not that he would see it, considering the gasmask and all

If she does give him lip, he'd just turn to Rhett with a raised eyebrow and a twitch in the corner of his lips to indicate he was amused. Not that he would see it, considering the gasmask and all
damn :P Bex just won't feel the same satisfaction knowing that she had gotten to someone in one way or another if she don't see it. Oooooh well. Tho she triggered by being called a lamb. She thinks she's a lion aha

will have to save the sassy remarks for the morning, can't think of sass when sleep deprived ahah

damn :P Bex just won't feel the same satisfaction knowing that she had gotten to someone in one way or another if she don't see it. Oooooh well. Tho she triggered by being called a lamb. She thinks she's a lion aha

will have to save the sassy remarks for the morning, can't think of sass when sleep deprived ahah
She thinks she's a lion?

Well.... that's true. I believe she is.

After all, what's a lamb to a lion. What's a lion to a monster.

At least, that's what he would tell her if she declared herself as such lmao

She thinks she's a lion?

Well.... that's true. I believe she is.

After all, what's a lamb to a lion. What's a lion to a monster.

At least, that's what he would tell her if she declared herself as such lmao

I feel like she would wonder if he was referring to the skin scrawler as monsters or if he was trying to be strange and say he was a monster. She’s probably ask what a monster was to him lol

My apologies now for her stubbornness and mouth ahah

I feel like she would wonder if he was referring to the skin scrawler as monsters or if he was trying to be strange and say he was a monster. She’s probably ask what a monster was to him lol

To which he would respond,

"Do you wish to find out... little lamb?"

To which he would respond,

"Do you wish to find out... little lamb?"

To which she would say. “I fear no monster living or not....Try me El Cucuy”

Ded Lol this convo needs to happen :p

And oh boy is right, Bexley ain’t scared but I am!

It will happen assuming Rhett doesnt stop Ivan. But If I know my chsracter he would put a bullet in her right after that. Somewhere that is non-lethal and he can easily fix up but it would be painful.

Hm..... knowing Ivan..... he would look at the spots he could shoot and settle for her waist. Since she has a nice figure, he would fuck it up a bit and then fix it up later. No pain killers either. Surgery in full consciousness. Everytime she wrihes and screams, he would simply stop and wait so he can continue. If her moving makes him mess up his work, he would start over from the beginning. He would take as long as necessary to do a proper job.

Dr. Salazar always does a perfect job after all

It will happen assuming Rhett doesnt stop Ivan. But If I know my chsracter he would put a bullet in her right after that. Somewhere that is non-lethal and he can easily fix up but it would be painful.

Hm..... knowing Ivan..... he would look at the spots he could shoot and settle for her waist. Since she has a nice figure, he would fuck it up a bit and then fix it up later. No pain killers either. Surgery in full consciousness. Everytime she wrihes and screams, he would simply stop and wait so he can continue. If her moving makes him mess up his work, he would start over from the beginning. He would take as long as necessary to do a proper job.

Dr. Salazar always does a perfect job after all

0.0 looks like Bexley ain’t getting out of that. Oh dear. I feel she would still piss him off ahaha somehow but then she would break and stay completely silent.

Bexley never forgets however and when she is vengeful she doesn’t give up.

0.0 looks like Bexley ain’t getting out of that. Oh dear. I feel she would still piss him off ahaha somehow but then she would break and stay completely silent.

Of course of course. Thats when you takes hostages and offer to put her friends on the good doctor's table. Open a line of communication to her and give her a medical lesson on how the fingers are one of the most sensitive areas on the body. It contains many nerve receptors because they are the main appendeges for the sense of touch. Etc. Etc.

This wpuld be over the screams and begging of course while he slowly pulls each fingernail off after softening the skin up with scalding water, makinv the skin raw and more sensitive. Then he'd take a scalpel to the skin on the fingers and begging skinning them while he meticulously explains why he is doing this instead of the basic and barbaric "ripping off nails and cutting fingers off one by one." Ruins it because you basically remove the ability to inflict furtjer pain on that one finger.

But I digress, I cant reveal all my torture techniques in ooc

Of course of course. Thats when you takes hostages and offer to put her friends on the good doctor's table. Open a line of communication to her and give her a medical lesson on how the fingers are one of the most sensitive areas on the body. It contains many nerve receptors because they are the main appendeges for the sense of touch. Etc. Etc.

This wpuld be over the screams and begging of course while he slowly pulls each fingernail off after softening the skin up with scalding water, makinv the skin raw and more sensitive. Then he'd take a scalpel to the skin on the fingers and begging skinning them while he meticulously explains why he is doing this instead of the basic and barbaric "ripping off nails and cutting fingers off one by one." Ruins it because you basically remove the ability to inflict furtjer pain on that one finger.

But I digress, I cant reveal all my torture techniques in ooc

Aaannnnnddd that’s when I tell my girl to shut her trap. Lol .

Tho if she’s trying to protect her faction she would rather take any punishment and let them be.

So hopefully I️t don’t have to get to that point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back