• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I think we might be starting tonight depending on if I can get everything coded and done ^.^ So be on the look out!

ALSO:
PLEASE PLACE WHETHER YOU ARE EAST OR WEST IN BOLD AT THE TOP OF YOUR CS's. I need to see if we need to switch a few people around so that we can have a relatively equal amount of members for each faction! Misty Gray Misty Gray ReverseTex ReverseTex Enzyme Enzyme neverbackdown neverbackdown myst.erion myst.erion slim slim Rhaine Rhaine @h o n e s t p r i n c e JustAlexandra JustAlexandra lavendre lavendre KingofAesir KingofAesir

I think this is everyone hahah if I forgot someone let me know!

Lol so looking at this now we are definitely gonna need a few more males for the west as there seems to be none hahahahaha

This is the only forum I've been on where female characters are usually the majority!

This is the only forum I've been on where female characters are usually the majority!
S A M E tbh hahahaha

I got one person who is gonna create a male and I moved Tatum to the west and then I am gonna get at least one more for each side and then I shall start ^.^

I put my guy in the East as at that time there were more people on the West's side. But now I'm kind of set on Michael staying with the East anyway.

I put my guy in the East as at that time there were more people on the West's side. But now I'm kind of set on Michael staying with the East anyway.
Sounds good ^.^ just trying to even the number of males out!

xXx A T T E N T I O N A L L M E M B E R S ! ! xXx

We have a new Co-gm....*cues drumroll*

funny-animated-gif-7.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! Enzyme Enzyme - I have trusted him in helping take care of this precious gem of a group and I hope you will all show the same respect and kindness to him that you show to me!

xXx A T T E N T I O N A L L M E M B E R S ! ! xXx

We have a new Co-gm....*cues drumroll*

funny-animated-gif-7.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! Enzyme Enzyme - I have trusted him in helping take care of this precious gem of a group and I hope you will all show the same respect and kindness to him that you show to me!
Ayyyyyyyeeeeeee :3

Hehehe I am sure as well hahahah! His acute attention and detail to violence is a must for this group and a talent I continue to work hard on! hahaha i hope to be as good as you someday babe! Anywhooooo if you got ideas for the group, throw them at me and I will totally start brainstorming with you ^>^ Enzyme Enzyme

Hehehe I am sure as well hahahah! His acute attention and detail to violence is a must for this group and a talent I continue to work hard on! hahaha i hope to be as good as you someday babe! Anywhooooo if you got ideas for the group, throw them at me and I will totally start brainstorming with you ^>^ Enzyme Enzyme
Gotchu bb :*

Oh yes, I'm all for his detail to violence. :coolshades:

also i’ve been working on some details for the north, which Bellz Bellz will be posting soon! Maybe once this thing gets going and The North is properly introduced maybe we can have some Northern Characters?!

also i’ve been working on some details for the north, which Bellz Bellz will be posting soon! Maybe once this thing gets going and The North is properly introduced maybe we can have some Northern Characters?!
Y E S <3 hehehehe I am sure everyone is gonna wanna Northern character after I get the info sheet up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back