• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
ALSO- We definitely need a South Side Head -- so we can start discussing resources for the factions

AND I NEED SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY AN ANTAGONIST FOR LATER ON! <3 tag your friends babes!

I HAVE SO MANY FREAKING IDEAS ALREADY :p i'm ready to burst just hiding them from y'all XD

ReverseTex ReverseTex -- Hey bb wanna be an antagonist? I think it'll be right up your alley ^.^

Also, If anyone would like to be Co-gm and co co gm hahaha I will be taking applications for the position:

Send the following to my PM and I will look it over and choose two members to help with leadership of the group ^>^ :

How active would you say you are?:
Any ideas you want to contribute to the group and seen done?: (must try to involve everyone at some point ^.^)
Any suggestions?:
Years Rping?:
As Co or Co Co gm, will you keep the integrity of this beautiful art alive and make sure we can stay active and on track?:

Misty Gray Misty Gray Rhaine Rhaine Enzyme Enzyme neverbackdown neverbackdown lavendre lavendre @h o n e s t p r i n c e KingofAesir KingofAesir

Hey all! So I have come to a decision that I am gonna eliminate the south side all together as I feel there is too many faction and not enough people! Sooooo if you have made a person on the south side kindly relocate them to either the West Or East faction!

Thanks, I think he’ll be great. He’s gonna be that one villian that’s cold and sarcastic, but like have some fucked up parts.

Everyone is looking so good! I'm so excited for this to play out. I've almost finished Rosemary's sheet, and if anyone wants to talk relationships PM me! <3

I'm open to any relationships for Beth, good or bad.

Bellz Bellz Can I also make a guy for the East? Nothing too special, general crew member.

Last edited:
I've got quite a bit down for Michael but won't be able to finish his history (or plan relationships for either of my characters) until later.

I've finished Rosemary's sheet! <3 <3 (I may have a male character in the works, but we will see.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back