• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wyvern Fang (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Pharah

♪ DDU-DU DDU-DU ♪
THE OFFICIAL RULES
  • Be kind and respectful towards each other. Bullying will absolutely not be tolerated.
  • You are allowed to have three characters, however, everyone is obligated to have one main character, who joins the guild as well as the team being created within the guild.
  • No MAIN CHARACTER should start out in the guild. Others can, but for the sake of the story, your main characters will go through the motions of joining and being new members.
  • Slayer magic, Lost magic and Black magic are rare, and it should be kept that way.
  • Please attempt to put substance in your posts. One liners are not allowed. I don't mind a paragraph. So as long as you're getting the message across and are conveying it clearly - good grammar and spelling.
  • Have fun!

Last edited:
, I'm thinking maybe corruption within the guild? Like Laxus, I guess.
I think we should wait a couple of arcs before we tackle something like that. It'll be more interesting if we've been a part of the guild for a while before we introduce things like corruption within it.

I think we should wait a couple of arcs before we tackle something like that. It'll be more interesting if we've been a part of the guild for a while before we introduce things like corruption within it.
Yeah, you're right. We'll wait it out before picking a plot, then.

Do you mean that currently only one player can be a slayer or that someone has already made their character a slayer?
I'm planning for my character to be a slayer. But if you'd like yours to be, I don't mind that.

That'd probably be the limit, though.

Well, in that case I'll make my character a slayer as well.

Btw, what type of dragon slayer is your character going to have?
Hm... I'm thinking Fire or Shadow.

Are you going with Dragon Slayer? If so, I could do God or Devil just for variety.

Last edited:
Oh snap. For some reason, it just clued in to me that Fairy Tail is a manga. I accidentally mistook it for being 'Fairy Tale' as in a fantasy universe. Unfortunately, I have zero knowledge about Fairy Tail and don't think I should be a part of this rp for that reason. I know there are others that want to join in on this rp so maybe they can take my spot instead?

Oh snap. For some reason, it just clued in to me that Fairy Tail is a manga. I accidentally mistook it for being 'Fairy Tale' as in a fantasy universe. Unfortunately, I have zero knowledge about Fairy Tail and don't think I should be a part of this rp for that reason. I know there are others that want to join in on this rp so maybe they can take my spot instead?
OH. No worries. I do that all the time, lmao.

Yes, there will be S-Class (not familiar with A-Class though).

However, I plan to have the roleplay start out with everyone just joining so that might take a while to get to.

A class is basically the one right under it. Still really strong / above average wizards. Grey, Natsu, Lucy fall into that category (pre time skip)

updated this with the rules.

also anyone who hasn't gotten their cs up should do that, but no rush. i haven't decided when we'll start yet.

For all that are set on joining, I’m hoping to post the IC tomorrow. Please finish your character sheets by then. If you can’t, and are still wanting to join, let me know.

I am so sorry for not being more active these last few days. Had a few problems at work I had to sort out, but now all that's taken care of so I should be able to finish my character tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back