• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings WW2/Comic Book Cravings (M for F)

BakedBeans 1up

Voice of the Voiceless
It's been a long time since I role-played. Hopefully I remember how to do this thing.

Me.
Been writing for over 10+ years through a variety of genres, between action, drama, historical and fanfiction -- usually comic books such as Batman or X-Men.

Fanfiction.
Check out my profile on fanfiction.net!
Currently, I have a few Batman, Captain America and X-Men stories on there.

Pairings.
I used to write out story ideas but they didn't seem to get very much in the way of interest. I've decided to go down the route of just noting down pairings that interest me, other than the WW2 ideas which are the ones I am especially looking for right now. If any take your fancy, send me a message and we can brainstorm some ideas!

WW2.
> German Officer x French Girl
[Her country has been taken over, he's one of the men in charge of keeping the small town in check. Of course, a forbidden romance is going to blossom.]

> German Officer x Resistance Fighter
[An extension of the previous idea. She just happens to be a high-ranking member of the Maquis. Loyalty and allegiances will be torn.]

> Resistance Fighter x Resistance Fighter

> Allied Soldier x Resistance Fighter
[He's sent behind enemy lines for a top secret mission, she is his contact who is adamant about being more than just a tour guide.]

FILM NOIR / GANGSTER.
> Private Detective x Femme Fatale
> Private Detective x New Client
> Innocent Man x Femme Fatale
> Undercover Cop x Mob Boss's Daughter
> Gangster vs. Undercover Cop

RESIDENT EVIL.
> Leon x Claire
> Chris x Jill
> OC x OC

WILD WEST.
> Drifter x Saloon Girl
> Cowboy x Rich Southern Belle

STAR WARS.
> Stormtrooper x Rebel Agent
> Rebel x Rebel (think Rogue One)

CHARACTERS I PLAY.
X-MEN / MARVEL.
> Wolverine
> Magneto (Young)
> Gambit
> Bruce Banner
> Captain America
> Iceman
> Colossus
> Cyclops

BATMAN.
> Batman
> Jim Gordon
> Bane
> Harvey Dent

WATCHMEN.
> Rorschach
> The Comedian

THE WALKING DEAD.
> Shane Walsh
> Rick Grimes
> The Governor

THE PUNISHER.
> Frank Castle

Last edited:
Hey hon.

Just popped in to confirm that you CAN reply to pms even while under the new member restrictions.

Hey sweets!

I'll be responding to our RP thingy tonight. Just riding home from the hospital now :) (I'm free! I'm free!)

Can you PM me? I've still not reached 10 posts yet so can't send the first message. It's probably a better place to brainstorm as well.

I'd be interested in Sheriff x Mysterious Stranger (modern or otherwise). If you're still on the hunt for partners, I'm happy to send a PM your way.

Would you be interested in doing a Joker/Robin thing?

Like maybe a death in the family arch?

or something similar to the Joker Jr. thing they did with Tim in Batman Beyond?

The changeover has caused all the formatting to go wonky on my request threads.  I've cleaned this one up a bit.  There's only a few ideas on it just now.  Main craving is still 'Film Noir'.

i'm interested in the gang member and mob boss' daughter! PM me if you're still looking! I'm a very detailed mature roleplayer!

Not going to lie, I've been a huge fan of that kind of time-era. 50's Noir style, oh my god I live for it. If you're looking for partners I've got you man. I would love to participate as a Gangster or a member of the Mob/Mafia.

I never realised I had got all these replies... must have happened when the site got re-done.  All my previous ideas have been taken, but I'm on the look out for fanfiction again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back