• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WV OOC chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol I'm currently in a roleplay with someone who had 12 characters and no one can post until she does and that really has had nothing to do with the fact that we can't roleplay without her since there is a chance that the character you interact with is hers. 4 doesn't seem so bad at that point
Oh shit-
How the heck are they living?! lmao

Lol I'm currently in a roleplay with someone who had 12 characters and no one can post until she does and that really has had nothing to do with the fact that we can't roleplay without her since there is a chance that the character you interact with is hers. 4 doesn't seem so bad at that point
Holy moly- Thats alot to keep up with-)

Honestly thats freaking crazy- Do they have a life outside of rp and that rp would take forever to progress.)

Fair warning from me:
Might mix up genders as I have never rped as a male, so sorry if I do mix it up. I bring drama if seeing a open option. Also is cussing aloud-)

Cami: *Already dead by the sight*
Central: "I'll warn you once: If that thing moves an inch I'm setting it on fire"
Mia: oOoH i WaNnA pEt iT!
Lol I think Nimue and Mia might get along well. Central maybe not so much XD)

Mia is stupidly friendly and reckless lmao
Central dOeSnT cArE aBoUt aNyThiNg Unless a cute boy is involved
Lol perfect fit for being friends with Nimue. And ooooooo Central shall have a boyfriendddd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back