• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wuldir OOC

@Dominaiscna @Audo

Was Marc's cloth mask taken off his face? If not, he's still inhaling poison at a suffocating rate. It would not be odd for him to fall unconscious soon, especially if he were hyperventilating. This may be a great excuse to hustle him on inside... that is, if you do want to live past the harpy swarm that soon shall fall upon the people of Peregrine.

@Ryuuko Shin @Anomaly @Mycoid @General Deth Glitch @Anaxileah @Coin

Now then...

I'll be writing up one more settling post this week (and transport you all to the place you do or do not desire), likely by Wednesday (applying for jobs and getting done with one job has been a bit overwhelming, but I've plenty of time to write now, and by all that is good, I will be taking advantage of it.) The post will make for a bit of peaceful drama before the next storm of conflict, as it were.

Is everyone set to begin posting anew? I'll be quite willing to prod us along, and try to post tonight if I manage to speed through my process (and if the granola cooks quickly. mmmm tasty).

As for those that have not posted during this... period of vacation. I have an ultimatum. Wuldir is a land of peril, and sloth will not last long within her wild walls. The first of July is our cutoff date. While I will be happy to find a way to work you back in should you return, any that have not posted by then will likely not participate in the large group that starts Act 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let @Audo answer the question about Marc's cloth mask.

And also, I'd like to excuse myself from rp as I'm going on a school tour from... The 27th June to 5-6th of July. The thing is, I'm not sure if I'll be taking my phone or ipad with me so I'm not sure whether I'll have access to RPNation. If I do, I'll continue with rp and so on. :)

QuestingBeast said:
@Dominaiscna @Audo
Was Marc's cloth mask taken off his face? If not, he's still inhaling poison at a suffocating rate. It would not be odd for him to fall unconscious soon, especially if he were hyperventilating. This may be a great excuse to hustle him on inside... that is, if you do want to live past the harpy swarm that soon shall fall upon the people of Peregrine.

@Ryuuko Shin @Anomaly @Mycoid @General Deth Glitch @Anaxileah @Coin

Now then...

I'll be writing up one more settling post this week (and transport you all to the place you do or do not desire), likely by Wednesday (applying for jobs and getting done with one job has been a bit overwhelming, but I've plenty of time to write now, and by all that is good, I will be taking advantage of it.) The post will make for a bit of peaceful drama before the next storm of conflict, as it were.

Is everyone set to begin posting anew? I'll be quite willing to prod us along, and try to post tonight if I manage to speed through my process (and if the granola cooks quickly. mmmm tasty).

As for those that have not posted during this... period of vacation. I have an ultimatum. Wuldir is a land of peril, and sloth will not last long within her wild walls. The first of July is our cutoff date. While I will be happy to find a way to work you back in should you return, any that have not posted by then will likely not participate in the large group that starts Act 2.
That sounds good o-o I approve

As for his mask, it probably fell off or Ashe has the presence of mind to tear it off his face right now. No, I'm pretty sure he's got it off. Either way it should come off yeah

ouo-b sorry for these really late replies ;w;

QuestingBeast said:
@Anaxileah
Only 9 days' leave? An easy excusal. Before the 27th, I'll message you with the plan for the July first post. It would be in your best interest, then, to tell me what your character will do, and I'll NPC it thusly.

@Audo @Dominaiscna

Rip well.
Wait what?

Is this still going? Beastie hasn't logged in since the 24th, and Ryuuko Shin hasn't been online since the 11th. If I don't hear anything about this in the next few days (let's say 5, for accuracy's sake), I'm going to be dropping out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm dropping out of this one. I've got too much on my plate right now and the stress is building up. .w. Sorry. It was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back