• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wuldir OOC

Anomaly said:
I'm just.... confused. xD I'm AWFUL at visualizing things like this in my head. So.... Viskus is a corpse on the ground, Killi's character got struck with an arrow and fell into Aaron and knocked him over. Aaron has a pod on his back/neck/whatever, and then there's another one doing.... something? Right?
There's a name in there I don't recognize, and I'm not talking about the NPCs

Did we suddenly get a new guy without me noticing?

More and more I'm beginning to think there's nothing in particular for Dove to contribute. xD I'll just have her kinda watch.

lol There's nothing for me to contribute either

My guy's researching but I won't really know anything unless Beast feeds me pieces of info

He's basically useless

bleh

latest

Duck?

[QUOTE="Ryuuko Shin]
latest

Duck?

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear gods, no

Bah, Jays, each character serves his own purpose. He'll be quite the perfect Gandalf when we reach THE NEXT STAGE OF MY EVIL PLAN.

@XxLuluxX

Erk. I see my mistake. I, uh, was browsing through the posts again and realized I kind of left your guy on the wayside. Gavin was a bit too... indisposed to acknowledge him, and I forgot to have a soldier turn on you.

It's a few posts late now, but can you work with it? I can make some modifications if it's too much in your court.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuestingBeast said:
Bah, Jays, each character serves his own purpose. He'll be quite the perfect Gandalf when we reach THE NEXT STAGE OF MY EVIL PLAN.
@XxLuluxX

Erk. I see my mistake. I, uh, was browsing through the posts again and realized I kind of left your guy on the wayside. Gavin was a bit too... indisposed to acknowledge him, and I forgot to have a soldier turn on you.

It's a few posts late now, but can you work with it? I can make some modifications if it's too much in your court.
It's fine ^^ I'm gonna try and get some sleep, but I'll think a way around it for tomorrow. No worries!

Good work, everyone. The plantipus threat has ended. For now, anyway.

The scene's winding down now. I figure a few more posts of falling action (reactions to the resolved conflict, brief backs-and-forth) and we can move to the infirmary or the council room after, respectively.

Of course, I'll allow time for the princess to get her bearings. Take the shining knight in hand, eh Dusky? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back