• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings written in the stars - deity x mortal

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name's Noivian, or Noiv for short, and this is a pairing that has always had a soft spot for me. I tend to enjoy playing the deity role, but am willing to be convinced otherwise. I've got several ideas for this one pairing, so if any of them strike a fancy, just PM me or respond here!

• Character A is a deity, either monotheistic or polytheistic is up to you. A is visiting the mortal realm, as A does every once in a while to make sure everything's going fine, and runs into Character B, a normal human. A and B decide to travel together, B enjoying A's company and A deciding that talking to B is a good way to get a general grasp of mortal mentality. We take it a week after they decide to start traveling around together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back