• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Write with me. Ignore post count. Always open

Hello, lovelies! I'm looking for some partners to roleplay some plots with me! First off, though, just some info on me and my limits and whatnot.

☠ I am a high school student with somewhat of a social life. I usually will be able to reply at least once a day, but life gets in the way. I will let you know if I plan on being gone for a long amount of time, and I expect you to do the same.

☠ Please let me know if you become bored with the RP. Nothing is more frustrating than when you put effort into an RP, just to have the other person disappear.

☠ My replies tend to be anywhere from two to five paragraphs. I don't expect you to mirror that. Just, no one-liners. Please. Also, proper grammar is a must. I know that typos happen, but please try to make your replies as grammatically correct as possible.

☠ I can't code. I'm sorry. I do my best to make my posts pretty without it. However, I can use a provided template if you have one.

☠ Follow site rules. That's all I have to say about that.

☠ Talk to me OOC! I want to be friends with the people I roleplay with.

☠ I play all genders, ages, and gender pairings. I don't expect you to double unless you really want to.

☠ I only RP through threads.

Okay, I think that's it! Plot time!

Character A is an introvert that enjoys books and cats more than people and parties, however their call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels. Character B is the main love interest for that novel. (A knight in shining armor, a bad boy, a vampire, an international spy, an archaeologist, the big bad wolf, etc…) The only problem is, Character A has no idea how to be romanced, wants to go home, and kicks up a fuss at even the slightest hint of being flirted with. So Character B has to figure out how to drag Character A through the story while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be. Optional: Oh, and if Character A dies in the book, they die in real life.

Character A and Character B meet at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Character A has struggled with alcohol in the past, however Character B is actually not an alcoholic at all and is attending the meetings in order to research the subject for a book. As they grow more attached, both at the meetings and outside of them, Character A finds out that Character B has been lying and relapses due to the pain of betrayal. Character B, guilt-ridden, attempts to fix what they’ve done.

Character A is a circus performer and Character B is a runaway who gets swept into working for the owners in order to get money for food. Character B sees everyone around them as temporary, so doesn’t bother with socializing, while Character A is willing and able to talk to anyone, but is desperate to find someone who actually cares. Character B just wants a new life but Character A is trapped working for the circus. Character B realizes this after a point and becomes to determined to set Character A free, using whatever means possible.

Character A is a programmer. Character B is an AI designed by Character A as a class project. After the project is over, Character A keeps working on the program. Eventually Character Abegins to realize that the AI, Character B, seems to have some sort of personality. Upon further investigation, Character A discovers that the AI has become advanced enough to gather data on its own, which greatly exceeds all expectations. Due to the nature of Character A’s studies, they’ve always been lonely, so they begin to jokingly interact with the AI they’ve created. Over time, Character A becomes extremely attached to Character B, who, for all intents and purposes, feels more like a long-distance friend than a program. Character A then realizes with some amount of horror that they’re beginning to develop feelings for Character B.

Character A is reluctantly dragged out to a host / maid cafe by a friend. While largely uninterested in such things, Character A is suddenly completely shocked to find that their classmate, Character B, works there. And hot damn do they look fine. Character B pulls Character A aside and asks that they keep the job a secret, to which Character A agrees. However Character A can’t unsee this new, stylish, attractive version of Character B… So Character A ends up becoming a regular at the cafe just to have an excuse to talk to and hang out with Character B.

Character A’s lover, Character B, died one year ago, however their relationship never waned as immediately after Character B came back to haunt Character A. Now they live a happy life together, however it can be difficult explaining to other people the circumstances of their relationship… Optional: Character C is firmly against Character B’s haunting and thinks both individuals need to move on. Attempts at exorcism ensue. Optional: Character B’s ghost is a figment of Character A’s imagination, the grief from their lover’s death driving them over the edge. Eventually, Character A has to come to terms with that fact in light of evidence that this is what is really going on.

Character A has always had a huge crush on Character B, but Character B is in love with Character C. Character B and Character C have been in a relationship for some time, but then an accident occurs, killing Character C. Character A tries to be supportive during Character B’s time of grief, however Character B starts to try to use Character A as a replacement for their lost love…

Character A and Character B have been online friends for years, however they’ve always been separated by distance. Character A suddenly tells Character B that they’re going to be going to be coming to their town on a trip and they want to meet up. Character B panics because they’ve been keeping a big secret from Character A all these years. Can they hide it? Will their friendship survive the reveal?

☠ When
Character A was young, they had a small, plush companion that they took with them everywhere. The day it disappeared was the same day that a new family moved in next door. Grief over Character A’s loss was soon distracted by the person next door–Character B. Unknown to Character B, Character A somehow comes to the conclusion that Character B is the personification of their long, lost toy. Question is, are they actually wrong?

Character A is an angel and Character B is a demon. However, Character A is mischievous, manipulative, and happily causes harm instead of doing good whereas Character B is kind-hearted, well-meaning, and merciful. Character A approaches Character B one day, thinking the demon to be a like-minded individual, however Character A is forced to reconsider their own wrong-doings when they begin to develop a soft spot for Character B.

Yay, plots! Alright, either comment here or shoot me a PM if you're interested! I hope we talk soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
ReadWriteAndBeMerry said:
Character A is a circus performer and Character B is a runaway who gets swept into working for the owners in order to get money for food. Character B sees everyone around them as temporary, so doesn’t bother with socializing, while Character A is willing and able to talk to anyone, but is desperate to find someone who actually cares. Character B just wants a new life but Character A is trapped working for the circus. Character B realizes this after a point and becomes to determined to set Character A free, using whatever means possible.
Interested in either character slot! PM me?

I love your plot ideas, you're so creative! I'm really interested in the Book Love Interest x Caught Inside Book, Programmer x AI and the Twisted Angel x Innocent Demon plots. I see you'd probably like me to PM you but, sadly, I can't do so for another few hours and posts. Would you mind shooting me a PM and we can take it from there?

[QUOTE="ii Miku]I love your plot ideas, you're so creative! I'm really interested in the Book Love Interest x Caught Inside Book, Programmer x AI and the Twisted Angel x Innocent Demon plots. I see you'd probably like me to PM you but, sadly, I can't do so for another few hours and posts. Would you mind shooting me a PM and we can take it from there?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, it seems like we're in quite a pickle! I can't PM yet either.

Oh, so we are. Well I do prefer planning over PMs as I suppose you do too, I can probably PM just a bit later today so I'll bide my time and shoot you one then? ^^

[QUOTE="ii Miku]Oh, so we are. Well I do prefer planning over PMs as I suppose you do too, I can probably PM just a bit later today so I'll bide my time and shoot you one then? ^^

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back