Would You Rather?

Die a hero. It's too hard for me to be a villian, I'd be the most awkward one out there.

Would you rather be the first to truly know the answer to whether there is alien life in the cosmos, or be completely oblivious to anything major that happens in the world?

I already am completely oblivious, so I choose that one

Would you rather build your house in Antarctica, or in the Sahara Desert?

Would you rather be the first to truly know the answer to whether there is alien life in the cosmos, or be completely oblivious to anything major that happens in the world?

That's an easy one, lol.

Would you rather build your house in Antarctica, or in the Sahara Desert?

Antarctica.

Would you, get stung by a hundred bees, or read the bee movie script?

Read the Bee Movie script.

Would you rather go way back in time and meet your ancestors (pre 1800's) or go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren (post 2200s)?

Last edited by a moderator:
SO DID YOU.

Would you rather stick a thousand needles in one of your arms or shoot yourself in the leg?

Would you rather forget to answer, forget to give a question, or get ninja'ed?

(Shoot myself in the leg)

100% safe but have no freedom.

Would you rather have to endure Hillary Clinton's corrupt leadership for the next 10 years or endure Adolf Hitler's Anti-Jewish leadership?

Hm,,, Hillary I guess..? Hard choice.

Would you rather have to survive on kidneys alone for the rest of your life and have to get them all yourself..

or

Be forced to live in a small, cramped box and only be let out when someone wants you?

Tarantula.

Would you rather step over burning coal in shoes, or a lego brick barefoot.

Coal. Never said it was burning.

Would you rather become Santa Claus, or kill Santa Claus, making sure that no one could replace him?

I already killed Santa Claus in my imagination back when I was a child so no need to do that.

Drink year-old eggnog or eat bug fruitcake

Live in the past. I would potentially be one of the most good-looking people there was.

Would you rather be disliked by every dog you meet or vomit at the sight of a dog?

Color changing skin, way more fun.

Would you rather be forced to work at a concentration camp (WW2 Nazi germany level) or be put in the body of one of the 500 samurais in the battle of Shiroyama and die a horrible death?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back