Would You Rather?

Torture the person I love most (sorry whoever that may be. I have an aversion towards physical masochism)

Would you rather lose your sight or your loved ones?

The future because I want to see what I do in my life.

Would you rather know how you’re going to die or know when you’re going to die?

When

time for some dark things

"Would you rather have everything you love get destroyed/killed in exchange for power beyond a god or have everyone you love live and die in peace, in exchange for all of your memories"

If I had power beyond a god, I could reverse everything, so I'll choose that one.

Would you rather have a dog with a cat's personality or a cat with a dog's personality?

Last edited by a moderator:
doggo with cat brain.

Would you rather cut up a pinecone and snort it, or put an entire bottle of ghost pepper sauce directly into your right eye?

Pinecone. You didn't say how big it had to be so I can just use a really tiny piece and sneeze it back out.

Would you rather have no hands or no eyes?

No hands. I could just get some new ones.

Would you rather, go fast like Sonic, or jump high like Mario?

I have a great voice. And I would sing the newest Pop Song.

Would you rather play, a game that has bad graphics but good gameplay, or good graphics but bad gameplay?

I would choose bad graphics but good gameplay

Would you rather live alone in space for the rest of your life or be the only person on the planet Earth?

Vampire! Shiki is cool. :3 

Would you rather have your characters come to life, or go into the world of fiction yourself?

Fiction world. Some of my characters tend to be... a bit destructive and could become wanted criminals.

Be extremely pale or extremely dark?

Face of a pug. Ever since last month, my nasal... entirety, refuses to cooperate, so I would not notice any breathing differences. Also pug faces are more adorable than meme legs.

Would you rather see into possible futures, but ra rely know which would happen, or one future, but not always see the right one?

Also pug faces are more adorable than meme legs.

Actually, the doge meme is a Shiba Inu.

Would you rather see into possible futures, but ra rely know which would happen, or one future, but not always see the right one?

In both cases I'd never really know which would happen, so I'll go with seeing into all possible futures.

Would you rather never read other people's writing or never write your own work?

... Never write my own.

Would you rather have to hug everyone you meet, or never be able to touch another living thing with your own skin?

Why did I get the hard one?....

Chicks, they are way cuter and feathery.

Would you rather be the last living thing on the planet OR be the only sentient object on a planet filled with life?

I would rather be the sentient object.

Would you rather save the world by killing your 3 closest loved ones with your own hands, or destroy it, but you and your family and loved ones survive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back