• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Would ya be the slytherin to my hufflepuff?!

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hogwarts GIF

Hey everyone!! With the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons fastly approaching I'll have tremendous time off, once vacations start because of that I thought I'd make a new thread dedicated just to the Harry Potter universe!! ❤

About me:
-I have a full time job, I'm also starting college hopefully in January!

-I try to reply everyday and will send out long lengthy posts if I'm excited about the story.
-I prefer to write as female oc's.

-I'm 26, I prefer to write off site but will write here if it's the only way. 🤷‍♀️

-I absolutely adoree dark themes, angst, heartache, slice of life garbage and unveiling certain aspects of life people don't like to normally speak of. **If you have triggers please discuss those with me, be open!**
-I live in the EST time zone if that's important to anyone!!

Essentially im searching for:
-Someone whose closer to my age.
-Someone who also loves outside occ chatter, and can respond a few times a night/week.
-Let's talk plots. ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back