• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would love to use this character in something - preferably will a chance of romance. (Prefer mxm)

Just A Potato

Master of all things video games and cuddles.
JOHNATHAN WILLIAMS

• Name: Johnathan (Johnny) Williams

Age: 17-27 (I'm open to playing him in any age along this range.)

Appearance: Johnny looks intimidating. Standing at 6'2, with a lean, muscular body, and long hair caught in dreads, he's someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alleyway.

0d52dd3431b3157cbe79c4d50a2d29f7.jpg

Height: 6'2

Weight: 175lbs

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual - Johnny falls in love with souls. He isn't interested in aesthetics. He doesn't care about gender or gender identity. He only cares about someone's personality.

Gender/Gender identity: Johnny identifies as male, but he doesn't conform to social or gender norms. He often can be seen sporting skirts. He loves to paint his nails, and has a love for all things glitter.

Before you post or contact me, let me tell you a little about myself and my preferences.

About me:

I’m talkative. Very talkative. It’s likely that I’ll try to talk to you OOC. If you aren’t down for that, that’s okay. Just tell me.

I live and work on a this tiny farm-like thingy, this means that throughout the day, my replies might be kind of sporadic. It also means, that I have no real restrictions on phone use, so I generally see messages, and reply quickly. If for some reason, I don’t respond for 1-2 days, don’t panic, I probably just got busy.

I’m a hippie. Like, an honest to goodness, real live hippie. I promote love, self-acceptance and peace. If you aren’t down with that, I can respect your position, but know we’re going to disagree.

However, that doesn’t mean my characters are all tree-hugging, pot-smoking weirdos. Some of my characters are real assholes.

I prefer to use either real pictures or digital art as my face claims. However, I have no problem with my partner using whatever theychoose.

My preferences

Despite being a hippie, I really do prefer the darker themes. Self-change, self-acceptance and overcoming circumstances are very common themes among my RPs.

I do just about every pairing, mxm, mxf, fxf, any form of non-binary or gender fluid, I'm down. But I won’t do a ‘forced pairing’. By this I mean that I won’t create a character knowing that he or she is destined to wind up with yours. Why? Because it feels forced and disingenuous.

While we’re on the subject of romance, let’s talk about age. I require that my romantic RP partners are 18 or over. This is because I’m 18 or over.

I generally write in either high-casual or detailed. I try to mirror what I’m given to work with, but I do have some trouble keeping it down below about 5-ish paragraphs. For the most part, my responses can be anywhere between 5-35 paragraphs long. (However, if you’re looking for a 35 paragraph response every time, you may only get one response every other day. Fair warning.)

I don’t do Mary-Sues or anything of the sort, and I sincerely hate it when other people do.

That being said, we all know that one person that’s perfect. That person who we envy above all else, but let’s be realistic…their life probably isn’t as wonderful as we think. So, if you have a character who seems legit perfect, I’d love for there to be something deeper...even if it's hidden at first.

Character sheets are a must. (Sorry!)

I only write in past tense 3rd person, and I ask that my partners do as well.

My limits

I won’t do incest.

I won’t do huge age gaps (10+ years).

I won’t do romance involving a person over 18 with a person under 18.

I won’t play out any sort of sex scene. (It’sagainst the rules anyway.)

Triggers

I don’t have any triggers. However, if you do, please, for the love of all things holy, tell me! I don’t want anyone feeling uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back