• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Would anyone like to do a very strange type of rp?

Ex_Machina_Non_Sibi

Momiji the Nobushi
Hi there. :) I had an idea of sorts that I would like to do with someone, however it requires a different style of rp than I'm used to. It's 1 on 1, but has a DnD style to it in that I will be mostly narrarating the side characters, the world and other things and will not have a character of my own, whereas yours will be the main character, the champion or hero.

Onto the idea, your character is on a voyage to deliver a princess to a far away kingdom as a peace treaty of sorts. However, the tides are ruthless and fickle, stirring up whispers of long past gods. These whispers manifest themselves as the ruinous creatures of the sea, otherwise known as Felldeer.

As you neared the center of the ocean, the skies became cloudy and dark and what was once a peaceful voyage has now turned into chaos as your ship is swallowed into the sea.

An indeterminate amount of time later, you wake on a shore, drowned and bloated corpses surround you and the ruined ship rests further out. Where are you? How did you get there? These thoughts race through your head before finally settling and what was once panic turns into determination for but one goal stands befkre you; find the princess at all costs.

Dayum! This is certainly different from the usual rp.
How would this work?
Well like I said it would be a 1 on 1, I would be narrarating and controlling side characters, monsters and such, detailing surroundings and such. :)

You have a much easier job, you control your characters actions, thoughts and interactions with other side characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back