• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would anyone like to do a fantasy romance?

Maki

Ten Thousand Club
Hello! I'm looking for people who would be interested in doing some fantasy romances.

I prefer to play the girl, but if I have to, I'll play the male.

I don't care about post length as long as it progresses the story. I will usually mirror your post.

Try to post at least once a day. I understand that things happen in your life, and if you need to leave for awhile, that's fine.

Finally here are some plots/pairings

I have two right now, but I'm always up for your ideas!

Royalty x Thief

This one is fairly simple. A thief is trying to pull off their largest burgle ever; stealing from royalty. Everything seems to be going according to plan, when they run into the prince/ princess. Instead of immediately arresting them, they show some compassion towards the thief and tries to hide them from the guards and such. Time goes on and they become friends, and start to fall in love.

Princess x Princess

(I don't have a complete plot yet, but we could work on it together.)

[QUOTE="Ilani the Archer]I am also interested if your still up for it!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Can you PM me?

Hm, sounds interesting, so would the princess x princess one be two two princesses of different kingdoms?

[QUOTE="The Ohio One]Hm, sounds interesting, so would the princess x princess one be two two princesses of different kingdoms?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. PM me and we can talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back