• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern would anyone be willing to play a premade oc ?

hopefulromantic

i want to write a wlw romance between two of my characters, but i am bad at writing things myself. i find it a lot
easier to do when i'm working with someone else. i have a detailed google doc for both of the respective characters,
and you can play whichever one works better for you. i don't have any preferences for which one i want to play.

we can work on the plot together, but here are some themes and character dynamics i want to explore: slow burn,
strangers to friends to lovers, opposites attract, hurt / comfort, growing closer due to shared experiences, teenagers
being unapologetically queer and in love, healthy and realistic romantic relationships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back