Food Worst Food Ever Tasted?

Fried okra. Or okra in general. Blech.

Did you have it boiled or something, so it was slimy? I alway sauté my okra with Cajun seasoning, andouille sausage, and bell peppers and serve it over rice--no sliminess, and it is delicious.

As for me, at one point in my college dining hall, the fries turned from being delicious to tasting what I imagine literal shit tastes like. They smelled like it too. I have no clue what happened! Maybe they tried using a different oil or something. Luckily they fixed it later on, but still that has to be the worst for me.

And for drink, in college a shady, old looking, opened bottle of whiskey was passed onto me since I love whiskey. I was doubtful, but naturally I gave it a sip. NEVER AGAIN. I'm assuming it had been open for a year at the very least, probably more, and oxygen had annihilated the remaining whiskey. It was utterly disgusting. It tasted just a bit worse than vodka in my book....

durian for sure, tasted like a slimy sweet onion and smelled like garbage. probably one of the most polarizing foods out there - you either love it or hate it.
definitely hated it lol.

Did you have it boiled or something, so it was slimy? I alway sauté my okra with Cajun seasoning, andouille sausage, and bell peppers and serve it over rice--no sliminess, and it is delicious.

I think it was fried? But I honestly can't remember, and it was slimy!

Oh yeah, I actually haven't eaten this, but the canned tuna stuff just smells nasty to me--hence why I haven't eaten it!

(school?) made banana smoothie.
It was genuinely sickening, apparently me and like our entire year took the next day off due to vomiting so much.
Not... Not a good day...

Not me, but my brother related an experience to me about the time he went to a pretty popular burger place on their college campus. One of its specials was a...deep-fried burger.

It was pretty much a basic burger, beef patty, sauce, lettuce and all...but just...deep-fried.

He said he felt his arteries clogging at every bite....

My Uncle's Tuna Casserole. It LOOKED GRAY. //7 year old R.Storytale shoved it into the couch lmao

My high school used powdered eggs for their scrambled egg breakfasts...

Any ketchup that tastes like they dumped sugar into it.

Pork Chops w. Apple sauce. They are fine by themselves but together...just no.

And Heinz Mayo. FREAKIN ICK.

*gags*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back