Food Worst Food Ever Tasted?

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
So, I bought a Panera salad today. Panera is.. overly expensive in my opinion so they ought to be good, yes? No. Oh my goodness, this salad I had tasted like wine. Some of you might be thinking, "Masami, wine is good!"
Not the wine that's supposed to be a salad. So, one thing I may have got wrong was the fact I got a Modern Greek salad. Usually, a Greek salad isn't THIS strong. I know I might sound like a pissed off Gordon Ramsey, but this Salad was so heavy with grape flavoring and such, that I couldn't eat a single bite after my first one without making a face. Money doesn't grow on trees Panera! Wasn't worth it at all.

What is the 'worst food you've ever paid a lot of money for' story you have?

Hm… I don't think I've ever had any sort of bad food that I paid for. But the worst food I remember eating was probably bread pudding.

When I was in fifth grade, we were studying A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, and my teacher had a day set aside where, for the most of it, we would be making bread pudding. It was nice, it got us out of having actual classes for the day. But, after lunch, the bread pudding was done, and my teacher gave us all a piece. It was disgusting! The rest of the class came to the conclusion that it wasn't that good, but it wasn't that bad, either. But me and this other girl just pushed it away, and considered it gross.

Hm… I don't think I've ever had any sort of bad food that I paid for. But the worst food I remember eating was probably bread pudding.

When I was in fifth grade, we were studying A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, and my teacher had a day set aside where, for the most of it, we would be making bread pudding. It was nice, it got us out of having actual classes for the day. But, after lunch, the bread pudding was done, and my teacher gave us all a piece. It was disgusting! The rest of the class came to the conclusion that it wasn't that good, but it wasn't that bad, either. But me and this other girl just pushed it away, and considered it gross.
Bread pudding is gross.

I went to Washington, D.C.
I paid about... $10 for a giant gummy candy snake.
It tasted fine.

There was this aftertaste.
It was one of the worst things I've ever tasted.
But I didn't know it was an aftertaste. I thought it was something else.
Well, what would you do if you had a giant gummy candy worm that you bought that tasted fine and had a terrible taste in your mouth?
It took an hour for me to finish the snake.
I felt so stupid after the bad taste faded only like 10 minutes after I finished.
So
$10, my taste buds for an hour, and my self-confidence for a few minutes.

Woooooo

I went to Washington, D.C.
I paid about... $10 for a giant gummy candy snake.
It tasted fine.

There was this aftertaste.
It was one of the worst things I've ever tasted.
But I didn't know it was an aftertaste. I thought it was something else.
Well, what would you do if you had a giant gummy candy worm that you bought that tasted fine and had a terrible taste in your mouth?
It took an hour for me to finish the snake.
I felt so stupid after the bad taste faded only like 10 minutes after I finished.
So
$10, my taste buds for an hour, and my self-confidence for a few minutes.

Woooooo
I know exactly what aftertaste you're talking about, and I even gagged just thinking about it.

Grapefruits. I fucking hate grape fruits. I love citrus fruits. Oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes. I love em. In the past, I've drank some grapefruit juices and was like "Daym, This shit good." But then I bought a few and I tried them and its the most bitter fucking shit I've ever tasted. My god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back