Other Worst candy?

I've never been a fan of Reese's cups. Never cared for the taste. Also, I tried eating one once. It turned into a pile of melted chocolate peanut butter goo in my hand.

I've never been a fan of Reese's cups. Never cared for the taste. Also, I tried eating one once. It turned into a pile of melted chocolate peanut butter goo in my hand.
WHWHWHWHWHHWHWHWATATATTA???? ?? ? ? ? ?
I'll take them off your hands for free then!
*Is currently eating them right now*

For me personally, it's Candy Corn.

Interestingly enough, the Guys over at Good Mythical Morning actually ran a Bracket Tournament on what they consider to be the worst candy of all time. It's a good watch.

These guys are great.

those spiderman candy stick things i got whenever i went out trick-or-treating.
i hated those things so much.

Those things look a lot like the pack of fake candy 'cigarettes' I got once or twice when I was younger, except they weren't spiderman themed. I seem to remember them having a horseshoe on the cardboard pack (presumably playing off a "lucky strike" theme). Guessing they were banned at some point, at least here in California lol.

Funny enough... I like almost everything that’s been mentioned in this thread so far. I’m a huuuuge sugar junkie. Like it’s a problem at this point. Is there such thing as rehab for sugar addicts??

The candies I can think of off the top of my head that I don’t like are Reese’s - I used to like them, but they must have changed the recipe or something, because they taste so... chemical lately. Idk how to explain it but it’s gross and disappointing. I always substitute them with Trader Joe’s peanut butter cups. Those are good c:

I also dislike anything salted caramel. Don’t put salt on my sugar, please. I don’t appreciate it. It creates a contrast I really dislike for some reason.

Also, Hot Tamales are gross. Probably because I don’t like spicy things. Or cinnamon candy in general. Yeah, actually, now that I think about it, any cinnamon candy is a no from me.

There was this frosted licorice that my mom got for me from a furniture store-

That's pretty much the grossest thing I could think of

Banana laffy Taffy. Any banana flavored candy. It tastes like something rotten.

Candy hearts. Just no.

I hate the 3 Musketeers Candy Bar, it's absolutely disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back