Other Worst candy?

All this Almond Joy hate is absurd. Those are the best.

What is the WORST is Twizzlers, Necco Wafers, Candy Hearts, and those hard banana shaped candies you got out of quarter machines - GROSS

For some reason, I just can't seem to like peanut butter cups. I've tried them quite a bit, but apparently, no vice.

BLACK LICORICE IS DEATH ITSELF. IF I EVER MADE OUT WITH HADES, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IS WHAT IT WOULD TASTE LIKE

they taste like disappointment.
they're super chalky, and barely sweet from what i can remember.
they honestly tasted sort of old, like the people who gave it out had it sitting around for years or something.
Is it bad that I loved these..? 😬

I like marshmallows, but I've recently been reminded that I absolutely cannot stand Circus Peanuts. They are those orange, peanut-shaped marshmallow candies that are dirt cheap and tastes like paint brush water. They also smell really weird.

Sorry, but there's an objectively worst candy and it's called Wax Lips.

Yes, they are wax, and they're edible, and apparently they're considered candy. Mmm let me chew on a cherry flavored fucking candle, delicious.

Ok y’all hate licorice and have the worst opinions on coconut and that’s cool and all. But when do we talk real garbage tier candy. I’m talking about skittles and possibly even worse, baby ruth

For some reason, I just can't seem to like peanut butter cups. I've tried them quite a bit, but apparently, no vice.
THANK YOU someone finally said it. They're not BAD but I can't get myself to like them.

Sorry, but there's an objectively worst candy and it's called Wax Lips.

Yes, they are wax, and they're edible, and apparently they're considered candy. Mmm let me chew on a cherry flavored fucking candle, delicious.
There is absolutely no way these are edible. Absolutely not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back