Anime & Manga Worst Animes that you have watched

Initial D... Not even sure why I got dragged into watching that. It's like fast and furious without violence and speed effect...and ton of bla bla bla.

DEEN's adaptation of Fate Stay Night. I'm a big fan of the F/SN visual novel and everything else Type Moon, but that was a bad adaptation, especially because of my high expectations. The adaptation of UBW is doing a lot better though, now that a competent studio is doing it. Praise Ufotable.

There's a lot of bad anime out there...

Mermaid Melody is shit. I love mermaids, and magical girls so I really wanted to like it, but it's just pure shit.

Gun Grave is pretty boring and terrible, and from what I saw of the series, Queens Blade is just t&a with a minimal amount of plot.

SAO, Eureka seven, Future Diary, Black Butler, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tale, Madoka Magica, Queens Blade, Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds, Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal.

Bleach Naruto Sailor Moon SAO AOT Canon

Kay?

Ahem... Oh wait Black Bullet.

It may not be real but Princess robot bubblegum from GTA was shit.

getting more and more disappointed by this thread. Seeing a lot of anime on here that aren't bad, they just aren't everyone's cup of tea.

For me, the only anime that is truly bad, talking from a technical standpoint, is Captain Earth. The characters are flat, the story is forced and badly written, the art style doesn't match the tone, and finally, it is just unoriginal. It is basically a watered down version of Heroic Age, smashed together with all the things that made those weird offshoots of Gundam bad, as written by the retarded bastard child of Captain Ginyu and Orohime.

wow. there was a lot more hate in that paragraph that i thought...

SAO post episode 6ish. There was no feeling of fear for the two main characters' fates, and side characters were lucky to get 30 seconds of screentime beyond their initial appearance.

Following that, Rosario + Vampire. I'm sure it's fine as a standalone anime, but when compared to the manga 'falls flat' doesn't describe it well enough.

Following that, Naruto (Series One). The pacing was so, so terrible. I managed to go through all of the important bits of series one in 30 episodes. I didn't feel lost or left behind, and I understood virtually everything important. I haven't watched Shippuden yet but seeing the number of episodes makes me worry that it's probably the same.

901c0d5ebf6fd99bc639e8f5e2cec3ac.png

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

The absolute worst anime I ever watched was Marginal Prince. I thought it might be good but I couldn't even get through the first episode.

I know of an anime so horrible I forgot the title... It was about this litle robotic servant and it was plain weird...

Also, Super Kuma-san. Horrible shit that thing... It's really what it says, about a blue bear. And there's clowns... and that's all I remember.

Mezzo Forte. Most disgusting fucked up shit I've seen in my life.

I mean it, do not watch. Like PLEASE don't do that to yourselves...

Clearly, you people have never watched Miracle Train.

It's an anime about anthropomorphized train stations of a subway line in Japan, who are all handsome young men, who help young female passengers with their various heartbreaks. Also the conductor of the train is Tuxedo Mask moonlighting for Amtrak.

latest

BONUS EDIT

You can watch the first episode and the entire series for free on Crunchyroll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god... I may or may not have wiped the worst anime I've seen from my memory...

But I do remember my friend showing me the Loveless anime in high school, and I remember yelling "WTF IS THIS BS?" Though... my language was a little bit more colorful. xD

Oh and Gravitation. My eyes and ear bled.

Ohhhhhh, these are my people!

Worst anime I have watched is definitely without a doubt. Kämpfer.

This was an anime that had a promising, if not kinda pervy, plot.

Waking up transformed into a beautiful girl might be the stuff of some guys' fantasies, but when the suddenly effeminatized Natsuru is informed by a stuffed tiger that he's now a Kämpfer, a mystical fighter who has to fight other Kampfers in female form, his life becomes a living nightmare!

Putting aside the obvious "plumbing" issues, Natsuru's best childhood friend turns out to swing the other way and SHE has a crush on his new female body. Not complex enough? Natsuru's school has separate sections for boys and girls, so he and she are now double enrolled. The rumour-mill has it that he's dating herself. And there are other Kämpfers attending the school who want to take her out, and he's not sure which ones mean "on a date" and which ones mean "permanently." Oh, and did we mention that some Kämpfers use swords and guns?! Hormones, fists, and other body parts will fly as the daring, new gender-blender defender must become a contender or die!

tl;dr - Guy ends up forced into some sort of death battle contest, the problem being that it's female only, so he has to flip genders to take part. Shenanigans ensue.

It's reason for being terrible:

Now... The first three or four episodes were promising, new contestants show up, it's action packed, the fights are interesting, there's genuine conflict! But then everything just goes to a heaping pile of yuri-but-not-really-because-she's-really-a-guy shit. All the contestants end up friends for some reason, forget that they were ever fighting each other completely, and take trips to the beach and the water park together like best friends... even though less than a few weeks ago they were trying to stab and shoot the shit out of each other.

I have never been so let down and pissed off with a story development in my life.

Death Note...

It just...

Haaah...

I got bored after the third episode but forced myself to watch it until the end.

Though it took me about a year to completely finish it...

TaeYeon said:
Death Note...
It just...

Haaah...

I got bored after the third episode but forced myself to watch it until the end.

Though it took me about a year to completely finish it...
Oh boy... I hope you're prepared for some major hate, because I bet a lot of people are going to get pissed about somebody saying Death Note's bad... >~<

Eh. Death Note was alright. I didn't like it because I don't like horror/mystery stories.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Oh boy... I hope you're prepared for some major hate, because I bet a lot of people are going to get pissed about somebody saying Death Note's bad... >~<

[/QUOTE]

Yeah... just realized that one myself after posting it. *laughs awkwardly*

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]TOMOE-SAN
why you gotta ninja me like the :c

[/QUOTE]
I'M KO-CHAN! CALL ME KO-CHAN DAMMIT!

and I couldn't just let him remain unprepared for potential rage, but I'm sorry for having ninja'd you :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back