• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"Hmph can't believe a scum just rescued me without thinking." he said
"Yeah yeah whatever." Scout said reloading his gun. He looked at Digon. "Uh... Dat crest on your chest... Dere's an angry lookin' woman here with one just like it." He said. "Ya hear that guys! Erza's here." Digon said. The other members appeared looking scared. "Wait why didn't any of dem do something?" Scout asked pointing to the then but facing Digon slouching a little. "I told them not to." He said. "Dat's weird. You're weird." Scout said. "Oh right." He pulled the microphone to his mouth. "Spy. Found some guys in da temple. Well actually like... A cave under da temple. Have hardhat build a teleporter at da storage camp and den power on down here." He said.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Scout said reloading his gun. He looked at Digon. "Uh... Dat crest on your chest... Dere's an angry lookin' woman here with one just like it." He said. "Ya hear that guys! Erza's here." Digon said. The other members appeared looking scared. "Wait why didn't any of dem do something?" Scout asked pointing to the then but facing Digon slouching a little. "I told them not to." He said. "Dat's weird. You're weird." Scout said. "Oh right." He pulled the microphone to his mouth. "Spy. Found some guys in da temple. Well actually like... A cave under da temple. Have hardhat build a teleporter at da storage camp and den power on down here." He said.
"Engineer!" Spy yelled "Build at the storage camp!" he said Vegeta just stood quietly.

"Engineer!" Spy yelled "Build at the storage camp!" he said Vegeta just stood quietly.
"Got it!" Engineer said setting up another teleporter.

"Alright well. I don't think much is gonna be happening for a bit so we should- uuuuh." A pillar of purple light was shining down on the frozen demon. "Okay two questions. First the fuck is dat." He said pointing to Deliora. "Second the fuck is dat?" He pointed to the purple light.

"Got it!" Engineer said setting up another teleporter.

"Alright well. I don't think much is gonna be happening for a bit so we should- uuuuh." A pillar of purple light was shining down on the frozen demon. "Okay two questions. First the fuck is dat." He said pointing to Deliora. "Second the fuck is dat?" He pointed to the purple light.
"It has woken up..." Vegeta said.

"It has woken up..." Vegeta said.
"No it hasn't." Digon said. "That's moon drip. Someone's trying to melt to the ice. Come on." He began to fly into the air. "MELT IT!?" Grey yelled. "YOU CAN'T MELT ICED SHELL!" "You can with moon drip. Everyone grab on." The members grabbed Digon and he flew up. "WHA-HEY!" Scout yelled. "Ya know! It wouldn't hurt ya ta give me a ride too!" "No you stay here. That teleporter could be useful."

"No it hasn't." Digon said. "That's moon drip. Someone's trying to melt to the ice. Come on." He began to fly into the air. "MELT IT!?" Grey yelled. "YOU CAN'T MELT ICED SHELL!" "You can with moon drip. Everyone grab on." The members grabbed Digon and he flew up. "WHA-HEY!" Scout yelled. "Ya know! It wouldn't hurt ya ta give me a ride too!" "No you stay here. That teleporter could be useful."
"Go hide! use that teleporter thing that you talked about!" he said

"Let's hope the Moon drip doesn't work!" Vegeta said
They flew to the storage area. Erza looked at them. "Ah you did find my members. Good. We're going back to the guild. "What!? We can't not now!" Grey said. "We need to help these people." "Digon and I came here to bring you back and that's what we're gonna do." She said. "Right Digon?" Digon nodded. "Yeah... After we help the village." He said. "What?" She asked. The Saiyan looked straight at her. "I gave my word to the villagers. Not as a member of Fairy Tail but as a member of my race." He said. "Your race?" She asked. "So it's true. The master was right. You really aren't human." Digon shook his head. "No. I'm a Saiyan Warrior. And despite being... Unconventional I share a trait with all Saiyans. My pride. My race is my pride. My strength is my pride. The people I know are my pride. And under those circumstances I'd go with you. But I gave my word. And above all else my word is my pride. A Saiyan who doesn't keep his word is undeserving of his pride and his race. Wouldn't you agree Vegeta?"

They flew to the storage area. Erza looked at them. "Ah you did find my members. Good. We're going back to the guild. "What!? We can't not now!" Grey said. "We need to help these people." "Digon and I came here to bring you back and that's what we're gonna do." She said. "Right Digon?" Digon nodded. "Yeah... After we help the village." He said. "What?" She asked. The Saiyan looked straight at her. "I gave my word to the villagers. Not as a member of Fairy Tail but as a member of my race." He said. "Your race?" She asked. "So it's true. The master was right. You really aren't human." Digon shook his head. "No. I'm a Saiyan Warrior. And despite being... Unconventional I share a trait with all Saiyans. My pride. My race is my pride. My strength is my pride. The people I know are my pride. And under those circumstances I'd go with you. But I gave my word. And above all else my word is my pride. A Saiyan who doesn't keep his word is undeserving of his pride and his race. Wouldn't you agree Vegeta?"
"For once your right...don't think I respect you..." Vegeta said

"Hmm... If that's what you think I'll have to take you back by force." She said pointing her sword at Digon.

Engineer had send Demoman to with a rope and a teleporter to the temple.
Vegeta got in front of the sword and held the blade "Back off..."
Demoman went to the temple "Alright Laddies let's do this!" he placed the teleporter into the temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back