• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

After a few more blows we're exchanged Erza was on the ground. Digon stopped just before making the finishing blow. "I win." He said holding out his hand. She took it and he pulled her to her feet.
"That was pretty good Digon...maybe one day I will fight you..but right now I have my eyes set on beating another opponent.

"So what now?" Vegeta asked "I want to get out of here..."
"Well now dat we've stopped dem from revivin' dat demon we can all go... home? Hey Demo... Are you sure dat you used enough explosives?" Scout said as he straightened his gray shirt. (No red or blu just the mercs)

"Well now dat we've stopped dem from revivin' dat demon we can all go... home? Hey Demo... Are you sure dat you used enough explosives?" Scout said as he straightened his gray shirt. (No red or blu just the mercs)
(Sounds fine) "I don't know laddy. I'll get some more down there.." he then grabs his C4s and goes to the teleporter.

(Sounds fine) "I don't know laddy. I'll get some more down there.." he then grabs his C4s and goes to the teleporter.
"Wait! I was gonna do that! Take me with you." The pink haired mage said walking up to him. "I'm going after whoever's behind all of this." Grey said. "I'm gonna make sure that the worst doesn't happen if it does get out." Digon said. Eventually all mages, mercenaries, and saiyans decided to head back to the temple. All except for Engineer. "I'm gonna make sure that the villagers have enough defenses." He was already setting up more sentries.

"Wait! I was gonna do that! Take me with you." The pink haired mage said walking up to him. "I'm going after whoever's behind all of this." Grey said. "I'm gonna make sure that the worst doesn't happen if it does get out." Digon said. Eventually all mages, mercenaries, and saiyans decided to head back to the temple. All except for Engineer. "I'm gonna make sure that the villagers have enough defenses." He was already setting up more sentries.
"Thanks Engineer." Sniper said "Let's go laddies!" Demoman said

They charged in with Vegeta
As they flew they saw Gray fighting the white haired mage known as Lyon. He was in the iced shell pose about to sacrifice his life. That was plan. It was met with a kick in the face by the fairy tail member Saiyan. "What the hell are you trying to pull!? You're a fairy tail wizard. Have some pride in your skill and beat him!" Digon yelled enraged.

As they flew they saw Gray fighting the white haired mage known as Lyon. He was in the iced shell pose about to sacrifice his life. That was plan. It was met with a kick in the face by the fairy tail member Saiyan. "What the hell are you trying to pull!? You're a fairy tail wizard. Have some pride in your skill and beat him!" Digon yelled enraged.
Vegeta looked at Lyon. "If you can't end his life, l will..." he said

Vegeta looked at Lyon. "If you can't end his life, l will..." he said
Scout looked at Lyon. "Huh... Wonder how strong dis guy is. I'm guessin'... More ice." Gray looked at them. "No. I can beat him. You get going and make sure Deliora isn't revived." He said. Digon flew deeper into the temple.

Scout looked at Lyon. "Huh... Wonder how strong dis guy is. I'm guessin'... More ice." Gray looked at them. "No. I can beat him. You get going and make sure Deliora isn't revived." He said. Digon flew deeper into the temple.
"Hmph, Fine then, but if you die I ain't bringing you back." he flew deeper into the temple as well.

"Hmph, Fine then, but if you die I ain't bringing you back." he flew deeper into the temple as well.
"No... But I probably will." Digon said. They arrived at Deliora. The ice she'll had broken. "Normally it's be dead now-" Digon began. Suddenly an evil purple aura began to eminate from the demon. "Towa... You idiot. You can't control this thing." He said. They heard a voice in the sky. "Threat level above safety threshold. Power dampaners lowered. Super Saiyan 3 transformation is now authorized."

"No... But I probably will." Digon said. They arrived at Deliora. The ice she'll had broken. "Normally it's be dead now-" Digon began. Suddenly an evil purple aura began to eminate from the demon. "Towa... You idiot. You can't control this thing." He said. They heard a voice in the sky. "Threat level above safety threshold. Power dampaners lowered. Super Saiyan 3 transformation is now authorized."
"Finally, but as much as I love the power the form contains, it drains a lot. So I'll save it for later..." he turned SSJ2 "The demon is coming..." (So basically we can add any character without CS's? Oh well time to figure out to put Cole MacGrath from InFAMOUS.)

"Finally, but as much as I love the power the form contains, it drains a lot. So I'll save it for later..." he turned SSJ2 "The demon is coming..." (So basically we can add any character without CS's? Oh well time to figure out to put Cole MacGrath from InFAMOUS.)
(Well sort of. Ya see this character is... The embodiment of us and our literal godhood over this world. Normally we'd debate over what happens next but figured you wouldn't mind getting stronger) "Reworking statement. Super Saiyan Red authorized."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back