• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"Huh...must be scared of a god of destruction, no matter, shall we talk to the Kazekage?" he asked
(I hope you figured out the business that Beerus has with him. Cuz I'm not making up one) They walked into the building. "Sorry. The Kasikage is very busy." A Jōnīn said. "It's alright. Let them in." The man said. Gara sat across from them.

(I hope you figured out the business that Beerus has with him. Cuz I'm not making up one) They walked into the building. "Sorry. The Kasikage is very busy." A Jōnīn said. "It's alright. Let them in." The man said. Gara sat across from them.
(OOF, time to improvise.) "Gaara, how nice to see you? I assume the attacks on the villages been fine guarding? Ever since the merge, the village has valuable resources that in the wrong hands can destroy planets? Correct?" Beerus asked

(OOF, time to improvise.) "Gaara, how nice to see you? I assume the attacks on the villages been fine guarding? Ever since the merge, the village has valuable resources that in the wrong hands can destroy planets? Correct?" Beerus asked
"That is correct Lord Beerus. We have been keeping them in lockup to make sure they don't disappear before your arrival. It's been very difficult. Many of my Shinobi have defected to the sound village." Gara said. "I can only imagine why." Ben said sarcastically. Gara looked at him. "What do you mean?"

Ben stepped forward. "Sorry this is more my area now. A dark wizard named Voldemort is raising an army. He has a ton of tricks up his sleeve. Controlling curses. Blackmail. And even without all that he can be very persuasive"

"That is correct Lord Beerus. We have been keeping them in lockup to make sure they don't disappear before your arrival. It's been very difficult. Many of my Shinobi have defected to the sound village." Gara said. "I can only imagine why." Ben said sarcastically. Gara looked at him. "What do you mean?"

Ben stepped forward. "Sorry this is more my area now. A dark wizard named Voldemort is raising an army. He has a ton of tricks up his sleeve. Controlling curses. Blackmail. And even without all that he can be very persuasive"
"Indeed, If he destroys the earth, me and Whis will not have our delicacies, Oh and you all be dead but regardless, see what you can do about the situation." He said

"Indeed, If he destroys the earth, me and Whis will not have our delicacies, Oh and you all be dead but regardless, see what you can do about the situation." He said
"I will gather what remains of my most powerful ninja to help you " Gara said. "I'd offer to help myself but I'm afraid I must stay here and protect my village. Lord Beerus please be sure to pick up the artifacts before you leave."

"I will gather what remains of my most powerful ninja to help you " Gara said. "I'd offer to help myself but I'm afraid I must stay here and protect my village. Lord Beerus please be sure to pick up the artifacts before you leave."
"Alright..." Beerus goes to grab the artifacts

"I wonder what cuisines we will have?" he said
"They found a small restaurant that had a plethora of roasted desert animals. Many of which were maranated in Cactus juice. Since the hidden village was in the Gerudo Desert their main dish was a deep fried sandseal.")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back