• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"Yeah, I'm fine...what happened?" he asked
Ben looked in the sky.

COA-001_Dark_Mark__16782.1490588447.jpg
"Wave one of something really bad."

"Holy crap Vegeta! look its a flying tattoo!" Nappa said.
Ben looked up in the sky. "I'll call someone and have them come up to get it out of the sky." He said. GTnappa returned to his normal form. "Alright. Tennyson you know where to find us if you need any of us. Izuku come. It's time for the first sparring session (gonna give these guys a break)

Ben looked around "I gotta go. I need to get to the Shinobi Village hidden in the Sand before Voldemort does." He transformed. "JETRAY! SEE YA LATER!" He flew off.

Ben looked up in the sky. "I'll call someone and have them come up to get it out of the sky." He said. GTnappa returned to his normal form. "Alright. Tennyson you know where to find us if you need any of us. Izuku come. It's time for the first sparring session (gonna give these guys a break)

Ben looked around "I gotta go. I need to get to the Shinobi Village hidden in the Sand before Voldemort does." He transformed. "JETRAY! SEE YA LATER!" He flew off.
Izuku followed

Izuku followed
Ben returned to Beerus' place which had kind of become a transition system from location to location. Whis and probably also Beerus' had no problem with this as Ben had started a rumor which turned into an unwritten rule that when you pass by Beerus' place your supposed to leave some food as a show of goodwill. Whis had even been kind enough to invite Ben to some of these feasts. Ben had gotten to the point where he was comfortable enough to speak to them casually. "Hey Beerus. Whis. What's up?" He said giving a small casual salute to them.

Ben returned to Beerus' place which had kind of become a transition system from location to location. Whis and probably also Beerus' had no problem with this as Ben had started a rumor which turned into an unwritten rule that when you pass by Beerus' place your supposed to leave some food as a show of goodwill. Whis had even been kind enough to invite Ben to some of these feasts. Ben had gotten to the point where he was comfortable enough to speak to them casually. "Hey Beerus. Whis. What's up?" He said giving a small casual salute to them.
"Ah Ben... how are you, did you bring any food?" Beerus asked

"My-My, Ben, I am very disappointed in you..can't even follow your own rule?" he said
"Eh. Tell you what. I'll bring you lot's of ramen next time." He said. "You should join us for dinner Ben. The selection today is quite diverse." Whis said. Ben sat with them. "I could use a meal before heading to the Sand village."

"Eh. Tell you what. I'll bring you lot's of ramen next time." He said. "You should join us for dinner Ben. The selection today is quite diverse." Whis said. Ben sat with them. "I could use a meal before heading to the Sand village."
"Alright then...." Beerus said "What to choose for Dinner Whis?"

"Alright then...." Beerus said "What to choose for Dinner Whis?"
There was a large selection of foods from all different countries. They we're in piles that we're as tall as whis "Hm.... There's enough food that we could split it evenly into thirds. Although.... A pile of food that large might be a bit much for a human." Whis said looking at Ben. "Hey it tastes good it goes in my belly." He said slamming down on the Omnitrix.

MonKi.png

"MonKi!"

Beerus was already eating not suprised of this form, "If you don't start eating, me and Whis will eat it all."
MonKi dug into his food and began to eat a lot. "By the way Beerus." He said stuffing a slice of meat lovers pizza in his mouth. "Goku said that I should tell you. Earlier I unlocked the Super Saiyen 1 through 3 forms in succession. Something about me having a lot of potential he said." MonKi then kept stuffing his face.

MonKi dug into his food and began to eat a lot. "By the way Beerus." He said stuffing a slice of meat lovers pizza in his mouth. "Goku said that I should tell you. Earlier I unlocked the Super Saiyen 1 through 3 forms in succession. Something about me having a lot of potential he said." MonKi then kept stuffing his face.
"Must be the Omnitrix, No one can do it that fast without lying..." Beerus said

"Must be the Omnitrix, No one can do it that fast without lying..." Beerus said
"Whatever if is Goku said my power level was way higher than anybody else when they first reached those forms. Which leads me to my request." He said setting down a huge burrito. "Once I've solved this Voldemort thing I'd like to learn to control god Ki."

"Whatever if is Goku said my power level was way higher than anybody else when they first reached those forms. Which leads me to my request." He said setting down a huge burrito. "Once I've solved this Voldemort thing I'd like to learn to control god Ki."
"Alright, you need 5 saiyans to do the ritual, after that we will teach you.." he said

"Alright, you need 5 saiyans to do the ritual, after that we will teach you.." he said
"Sweet." MonKi said returning to his burrito. After about 10 minutes he put down his ramen bowl. "Man I'm stuffed." He turned back into Ben. "I'm headed out. I'll make sure to bring back something tasty from the Hidden Village." "Actually Beerus and I will accompany you. We have business to discuss with Gara the Kasikage." Whis said.

"Sweet." MonKi said returning to his burrito. After about 10 minutes he put down his ramen bowl. "Man I'm stuffed." He turned back into Ben. "I'm headed out. I'll make sure to bring back something tasty from the Hidden Village." "Actually Beerus and I will accompany you. We have business to discuss with Gaara the Kazekage." Whis said.
"Indeed we will, and after that we can try some of their delicacies. Right Whis?"

"Indeed we will, and after that we can try some of their delicacies. Right Whis?"
"Yes Lord Beerus. Come Ben. We must go." Ben nodded.

A man in dark robes with a hood covering his face walked towards the Kasikage building. People were onto him he had to build his army quickly.

"Yes Lord Beerus. Come Ben. We must go." Ben nodded.

A man in dark robes with a hood covering his face walked towards the Kasikage building. People were onto him he had to build his army quickly.
The group was heading to the Kasikage building, "Whis, something tells me that guy isn't exactly here for a nice chat with the Kazekage?" he said after spotting the man in the hood.

The group was heading to the Kasikage building, "Whis, something tells me that guy isn't exactly here for a nice chat with the Kazekage?" he said after spotting the man in the hood.
Voldemort looked at them. Perhaps he'd have more success with Orochimaru. He disappearated with a loud crack. "I think we just beat our bad guy to the punch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back