• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

Cuz that worked out so well for Japan right?

Ha!

Just got out of an RP where two entire nations got Pearl Harbored AND the carriers were actually destroyed. Within three months, every major industrial center within the range of their coast got obliterated. 

Also, are we allowing custom designed things?

Ha!

Just got out of an RP where two entire nations got Pearl Harbored AND the carriers were actually destroyed. Within three months, every major industrial center within the range of their coast got obliterated. 

Also, are we allowing custom designed things?

Well.. that's literally my entire military.

I'm fairly excited for this RP. Mostly because i want to see who will get Pearl Harbored first and how the naval battles will go.

I'm fairly excited for this RP. Mostly because i want to see who will get Pearl Harbored first and how the naval battles will go.

Well, for a successful 'Pearl Harbour' to be carried out, the entire Navy would have to be placed in a single location. However, during wartime we may see this as a fore coming event and station our ships in separate locations. Also, we'll likely see the enemy planes approaching and bring out AA weaponry.

Alternatively, you can not blatantly violate the rules of warfare, which your nation helped establish in the first place, twice in the name of imperialist expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back