• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

@Tahana @DrCompton

so looking over this I'd say that I should be able to make a German inspired nation that is fairly different from dr Comptons, the only similarities would be in weapon as that is somewhat limited, however they would be given different names in game, would that be acceptable?

@Tahana @DrCompton

so looking over this I'd say that I should be able to make a German inspired nation that is fairly different from dr Comptons, the only similarities would be in weapon as that is somewhat limited, however they would be given different names in game, would that be acceptable?

Yeah, absolutely.

would this be a good area to claim? And can I choose what the geography is (with approval of course)

View attachment 207058

Yes to both. In fact, we're all in the process of creating maps in order to locate terrain, roads, railways and cities for our nations.

Also to quickly fill you in, The kingdom of Allemagne (Dark red, DrCompton's nation), The communist states of Camdoba (Teal, My nation) and The republic of Turia (Green, High moon's nation) are all part of the Nationalist Populist Party. On the other hand we have The United Federation of Columbus (Blue, DrCompton's nation as well), The sovereign Republic of Labinia (Yellow, AxelWelord's nation), Valaria (Peach, My nation) and possibly Allomancia (Orange, KAmber's nation) all in a yet to be named allience.

Funesta (Purple, Pat's nation) is still undecided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: Should we state the arsenal of our countries, and the frequency of weapons and equipment that fall under our arsenal?

Not all numbers and details, but some key ones. I think it's interesting what kind of equipment you use though.

I can't make any promises with detail. It's an perfectionist complex I have. Every weapon must be listed, or I will enter a state of cardiac arrest and die (he says with exaggeration).

Also, how come these pacts even formed? The war hasn't started when we start the RP, so anyone got any good reason?

I can't make any promises with detail. It's an perfectionist complex I have. Every weapon must be listed, or I will enter a state of cardiac arrest and die (he says with exaggeration).

Make it detailed if you want to, it was for the writers sake I said it didn't need to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back