• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Submersion (Multi Fandom rp) (OOC available, RP about to launch))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a Grail is supposed to be an item that should allow for a character to travel or be dragged to another dimension (Also weren't you intending to play as the doctor, a character whose all about traveling to different timelines and universe)
I hope a location would be okay... because for Kyle I choosed the Valley of the Jedi as the grail...

Now shit is just getting blasphemous up in this bitch
15829_md-Chaos+Space+Marines,+Humor,+Motivational+Poster,+Warhammer+40,000.jpg

I'm beginning to think these choices are absurd. Please at least choose a character with some solid backstory and personality.

well...sorry, but there are a canny few SW characcters. why not star trek? star trek is better anyhow.
Don't even start with that. Both franchises are good in their own way. You can't say one is better than the other.
Though I would recommend using a Star Trek character since we have none so far.

I'm beginning to think these choices are absurd. Please at least choose a character with some solid backstory and personality.
Backstory: *Copy-pastes the Bible*

Personality: Jesus is a very friendly man. He's the type of guy to drive you home when you're drunk, or better yet; use his godlike powers to cure you back to the realm of being sober! He makes friends easily, but some people just hate him for some reason (Looking at you, Satan!) He does not care, and merely tries to help them. His belief is that even if you have enemies, you should not fight them, but love them. He is a pacifist.

Don't even start with that. Both franchises are good in their own way. You can't say one is better than the other.
Though I would recommend using a Star Trek character since we have none so far.
But I havent seen an episode

unless you're Captain Falcon. God knows Captain Falcon can Falcon Punch whomever he pleases. The gates of heaven shut on you? Falcon Punch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back