• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Submersion (Multi Fandom rp) (OOC available, RP about to launch))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backstory: *Copy-pastes the Bible*

Personality: Jesus is a very friendly man. He's the type of guy to drive you home when you're drunk, or better yet; use his godlike powers to cure you back to the realm of being sober! He makes friends easily, but some people just hate him for some reason (Looking at you, Satan!) He does not care, and merely tries to help them. His belief is that even if you have enemies, you should not fight them, but love them. He is a pacifist.

Well that can still be a problem given that some people might be offended by how you play a religious figure. Also his pacifism wouldn't be much help, not to mention some if not most fandoms have other godly figures.

Well that can still be a problem given that some people might be offended by how you play a religious figure. Also his pacifism wouldn't be much help, not to mention some if not most fandoms have other godly figures.
I can proof that pacifist characters are possible...

So if I play Ahura Mazda, will people be offended too? He's a religious figure after all.

Besides, Pacifism won't be much help, but a guy that can revive dead people, destroy huge bushes with his mind, fly and walk through walls will be. Do you even know how many superpowers he has?

Especially me, who is a Christian. I don't think he was serious though.

Hello. Devout Christian here.
Well, hello.

Polish patriot here, but I don't start crying when people offend my country or culture. I just give their opinion a fair share of thought and either discard it, or boldly accept it for what it is.

Okay, let me go at this from a different approach:

If I don't make Jesus, and make Satan instead. Will you be happy? And if not, I will accept that and not make anything Christian-related.

Okay, let me go at this from a different approach:

If I don't make Jesus, and make Satan instead. Will you be happy? And if not, I will accept that and not make anything Christian-related.
No, i would not. I would prefer to keep real world religions out of this.

No, i would not. I would prefer to keep real world religions out of this.
As you wish.

(Disclaimer: I will not make anything else that is related to the roman-catholic church, Islam, Zoroastrianism, western Christianity, Buddhism, Ancient Mesopotamian Religions and/or other religions connected to Christianity with the slightest approach; and Judaism to ensure your satisfaction. Neither will I make anything from a fandom that has religious themes and/or connections.)

As you wish.

(Disclaimer: I will not make anything else that is related to the roman-catholic church, Islam, Zoroastrianism, western Christianity, Buddhism, Ancient Mesopotamian Religions and/or other religions connected to Christianity with the slightest approach; and Judaism to ensure your satisfaction. Neither will I make anything from a fandom that has religious themes and/or connections.)
I think we should not play any major figurehead of RL, which includes but not only: Religious figures like Jesus, historical figures like Winston Churchil or Joseph Stalin or political figures like Barack Obama or Donald Trump...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back