• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Darkness; L.A. By Night OOC

Main
Here
Other
Here
@ostinato Is there any way that Yagmur might have picked up this book that we're waiting for and thought about the two librarians of mystic texts in the area? Maybe you come across a dying Nosforatu that tells you about the book and how it, in the right hands, can save lives in the upcoming battles?

@ostinato Is there any way that Yagmur might have picked up this book that we're waiting for and thought about the two librarians of mystic texts in the area? Maybe you come across a dying Nosforatu that tells you about the book and how it, in the right hands, can save lives in the upcoming battles?
Violet could have stolen it. Yagmur and violet are on their way to the bookstore right now with a book that she stole. And that book could be this one.

Basically what One of Hearts said - we discussed that Violet might have it, as long as you guys were cool with that. Happy to go with that plan.

Of course, Yağmur would definitely think to contact Rachel and Susan first (he’s said he’s heading over in my post via text/message to likely Rachel because she’s the more techy one) for that purpose! (Failed to mention he’s bringing Violet though, that’ll just have to be a lovely surprise.) I’m excited to interact with Susan and Rachel.

BTW, the first character of my username is a zero for future tagging purposes.

Also, a quick update on Sherwood's status. He has a large air bubble in his right lung that the doc's have put in a new drainage tube to keep his lung from collapsing. He should be getting out of the hospital on Monday, and he's pretty depressed with having to wait to get home. After all, it's now been a full month that he's been in the hospital.

Also, a quick update on Sherwood's status. He has a large air bubble in his right lung that the doc's have put in a new drainage tube to keep his lung from collapsing. He should be getting out of the hospital on Monday, and he's pretty depressed with having to wait to get home. After all, it's now been a full month that he's been in the hospital.
Oh my goodness! Thanks for the update! We'll have to give him a very warm welcome when he gets back!

I'll respond in the morning if that is alright with everyone. Don't want to get too far ahead but I figured we could get closer to the book store so we're ready once sherwood is back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back