• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Silent Z

Just Here
Plot wise I’ll admit the ideas are rough currently. But a collaborative small group that might be interested in joining me to make this rp happen would be awesome!

One plot idea involves a lot of shady, underground network figures, plus involving politics, treason and corruption risking civil war all the while fending off assassins and a larger problem that may or may not tie into the other plot….. It’s a rough description I know. It’s a similar plot I have for a separate Naruto rp involving another group that may happen but a different village and other differences involved as well.

A totally different idea is wip. Just have this interest in a few different Naruto rp possibilities and exploring them, so ideas a slow and could use more work. Kumo being one I haven’t done before and have a interest in now for some reason though.

Gathering information on those who might be actually interested and up for some collaborating though is the main goal for right now…. While starting soon would be following pending the true interest and patience to see it through.

3 others for a group of 4 is my thought right now.

A couple of paragraphs per post is the desired norm. Occasionally not feeling it and posting shorter is fine as well and understandable as it happens.

Canon clans & etc I’m thinking will be allowed least up til a certain point. Nothing crazy though, especially considering it’s not Konoha so can’t just wildly throw stuff together for a specific KG and what not. But yeah, just having a check on interest and collaboration with a small, chill group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back