• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Working title at the moment, just seeing if your interested in the story! :D

Rentition

That One Person
Most people see dreams as simple flashes of subconscious information. But for the chosen few, the truth is that these dreams form entire worlds in an endless sea of thought. And these worlds are plagued by the nightmares, beings formed of humanities greatest fears. Some of those who know the truth of this may choose to ignore the truth, and live their lives in peace. But there are others who choose to fight. Those who use their gifts to stand against the darkness in man's own mind. These individuals join Crimson Dusk Academy...and you are one such individual.

A fun little idea for an RP where students of Crimson Dusk Academy are trained to fight against the nightmares that terrorize the everyday citizen.

Your character, who ever they may be, is a student (or teacher) at previously mentioned academy who can use the abilities of a spirit animal, and take on some traits (pincers, wings, wtc), and its up to you to save the people from what they fear most in life. Be it a demonic clown with a building tall chainsaw, or a grotesque being of the less giggly nature, and more of the disgusting.

So let me or @Kalin Scarlet know if you would be, or just post here, totally up to you! and i cant wait to see your responses! :D

Hmmm, okay I'll keep watch. Just don't wanna make any promises incase this turns into the bloody hell of a fantasy HS. (Op characters, people fighting and banging at the same time, no one attending classes, post length being shorter than my dogs's to do list, people going off on 1 X1ing sprees and leaving everyone to return to 10 million pages of complete nothing, the world basically exploding and no one notices, etc.)

I'm sure you've all felt this pain at least once. Yet, other than all that this kinda reminds me of Soul Eater ^^

^^ I was involved in one like that. I dropped out shortly, even posting a very formal, 2+ paragraph post of the character leaving so that I wasn't bitten when the Mod Dogz come to take it out. It hasn't yet, but all things considered, it can't be long.

I'm sort of in the same boat. As long as it is a good roleplay, I'm in.

Do to the very quick responses from everyone here, im gunna post an rp page :D some time today atleast, so just letting you all know, and @StoneWolf18 and @Sleipnir , i will do my best to make sure this doesnt happen, cuz i've been through that and like, no thats not gunna be a thing xD

Rentition said:
Do to the very quick responses from everyone here, im gunna post an rp page :D some time today atleast, so just letting you all know, and @StoneWolf18 and @Sleipnir , i will do my best to make sure this doesnt happen, cuz i've been through that and like, no thats not gunna be a thing xD
Ditto. I hate that, and I'll try my best to prevent it. ^_^

Rentition said:
Most people see dreams as simple flashes of subconscious information. But for the chosen few, the truth is that these dreams form entire worlds in an endless sea of thought. And these worlds are plagued by the nightmares, beings formed of humanities greatest fears. Some of those who know the truth of this may choose to ignore the truth, and live their lives in peace. But there are others who choose to fight. Those who use their gifts to stand against the darkness in man's own mind. These individuals join Crimson Dusk Academy...and you are one such individual.
A fun little idea for an RP where students of Crimson Dusk Academy are trained to fight against the nightmares that terrorize the everyday citizen.

Your character, who ever they may be, is a student (or teacher) at previously mentioned academy who can use the abilities of a spirit animal, and take on some traits (pincers, wings, wtc), and its up to you to save the people from what they fear most in life. Be it a demonic clown with a building tall chainsaw, or a grotesque being of the less giggly nature, and more of the disgusting.

So let me or @Kalin Scarlet know if you would be, or just post here, totally up to you! and i cant wait to see your responses! :D
((This is an amazing plotttttt

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((This is an amazing plotttttt

[/QUOTE]
You really think so? O.o

For liking my story. I wanted to make it a book, but I always thought no one would like it , but all you guys seem to like it, and ;-;

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]For liking my story. I wanted to make it a book, but I always thought no one would like it , but all you guys seem to like it, and ;-;

[/QUOTE]
WRITE IT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back