• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings wonhae// rp search

[class=container] height: 350px; width: 280px; margin: auto; background-color: #ececec; [/class] [class=h1] height: 30px; width: 300px; margin-left: -12px; position: absolute; margin-top: 15px; background-color: #363636; border: 1px solid #555555; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 16px; color: #fff; text-align: right; margin-top: 2px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab' , serif; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-right: 20px; [/class] [class name=title state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=subtitle] font-size: 12px; color: #363636; text-align: right; margin-top: 8px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab' , serif; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-right: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=divide1] width: 250px; height: 1px; background-color: #363636; position: absolute; margin-top: 70px; margin-left: 15px; [/class] [class=outer] height: 270px; width: 250px; margin-top: 70px; margin-left: 15px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=textbox1] height: 255px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=textbox2] height: 240px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=textbox3] height: 240px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=textbox4] height: 240px; width: 250px; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; z-index: -1; [/class] [class=txt] font-size: 10px; color: rgba(54, 54, 54, 0.6); text-align: justify; margin-top: 8px; line-height: 14px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab' , serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class name=txt state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=header] color: rgba(54, 54, 54, 1); font-size: 11px; display: inline; margin-left: 5px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=col] color: rgba(54, 54, 54, 0.9); display: inline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=link] color: rgba(54, 54, 54, 1); font-weight: bold; display: inline; text-transform: uppercase; transition: 0.4s; [/class] [class name=link state=hover] color: rgba(54, 54, 54, 0.8); transition: 0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; transition: 0.3s; [/class] [script class=container on=init] addClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link1 on=click] addClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link2 on=click] removeClass show textbox1 addClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link3 on=click] removeClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 addClass show textbox3 removeClass show textbox4 [/script] [script class=link4 on=click] removeClass show textbox1 removeClass show textbox2 removeClass show textbox3 addClass show textbox4 [/script] [div style="display: none;"].[/div] [div class=container] [div class=h1] [div class=title]恋人同士[/div][div class=subtitle]wonhae's rp search[/div] [/div] [div class=divide1][/div] [div class=outer] [div class="textbox1 txt"]Hello! Welcome to my RP search. I won't ramble on here, but I'll say a little about myself.

I'm twenty-one, and I live in the UK so I am on GMT+1 timezone. Because its summer, I don't have anything to do; RPing will be my main focus for two or three months until I go back to school. I write a lot on a good day, on bad days I will still manage to write a paragraph (between 5-10 lines), and on terrible days I probably wont write anything, but I'll be sure to let you know.

Anyway, check out the [div class="link link2"]rules[/div] page for a full list of what I will and wont do. Go to my [div class="link link3"]plots[/div] page for a selection of plots and pairings, including fandoms.[/div] [div class="textbox2 txt"][div class=header]RULES[/div]

[div class=col]note//[/div] I am happy to RP as any gender/non-binary/trans character. I am also happy to RP against any gender/non-binary/trans characters. I will happily do any pairing; mxm, mxf, fxf and so forth.

[div class=col]1. Please be at least over 17. Preferably over 18.[/div] I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with underage people; not that my writing will contain explicit content, but if the plot involves angst or other mature themes (violence etc), I wouldn't feel happy exploring those themes with someone underaged.

[div class=col]2. Be willing to write literate with decent length responses.[/div] I don't expect a novel, but I can't reply when I'm only given a couple lines. I'll generally match reply length, but I need something to work with.

[div class=col]3. I like dark plots, but I will not RP horror of any sort. [/div]Horror is a big trigger for me. If you'd like to RP a darker theme, we can talk about it and figure it out. I love dark themes, but we'd need to plot/plan properly.

[div class=col]4. I'm happy to RP on here, Discord or through Tumblr.[/div] Just PM me and ask. I am also happy to RP on apps like KakaoTalk/LINE but I'd rather stick to here/Discord.

[div class=col]5. I love OOC talk, so feel free to talk to me about anything.[/div] I love music, books and art. I'm also really interested in learning about new things, so come talk to me about a show your obsessed with or whatever. I also love talking about our characters.

[div class=col]6. If the RP gets going, expect me to make playlists and moodboards and gush OOC over the characters.[/div] I'm not joking- I will make playlists and moodboards if I love our characters.

Please go check out my [div class="link link3"]plots[/div] page for a list of pairings and plot ideas, or go back to the [div class="link link1"]home[/div] page![/div] [div class="textbox3 txt"] [div class="link link4"]➸ PLOT LIST[/div]

[div class=col]Key:[/div]
♥ = craving
OCs = only original characters
Canon = only canon characters
strikethrough = too many requests for the moment

[div class=header]FANDOMS[/div]
› Game of Thrones (OCs)
› Skyrim (OCs)
› KPOP Groups (Canon)
› Riverdale (OCs)

[div class=header]PAIRINGS + AUs[/div]
› BTS era AUs (HYYH era) ♥♥
› Gang AU
› Demon x Human ♥
Royalty x Servant
› Slice of life AUs
› School/college based AUs

[div class=header]NOTES[/div]
› I'm down to RP anything, honestly (except paranormal/horror AUs). I adore slice of life, romance plots. But I've also had an odd craving to RP a semi-platonic life-partner type relationship.
› I want an RP I can get lost in and really invested into, so I love complex plots with developed, detailed characters.

Click here for [div class="link link2"]rules[/div] and here for the [div class="link link1"]home[/div] page. [/div] [div class="textbox4 txt"][div class=header]IDEAS[/div]
The majority of these are taken from here. If you look at the website and see any plots you like the sound of, feel free to suggest them!

[div class=col]1//[/div] Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve his footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons.

>I'll add more later.

Click here to go back to the main [div class="link link3"]plots[/div] page, or here for [div class="link link2"]rules[/div] and here for the [div class="link link1"]home[/div] page. [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
Hey lovely! I’d love to write with you, or at least plot! Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back